Re: Do you know the truth about MJHDI?
July 08, 2010, 02:10:14 PM
Hi,

I just want to say im not a believer... Im a truth seeker and i love MJ very much.. i just want the truth.

i dont read the threads about ulluminati, NWO, Elvis, or the doubles theory..  simply because i dont believe them and dont feel they help in any way.  Thats my opinion and im certainly not afraid to speak it.

i do think for myself and no one influences me.  I spend a lot of time away from the forums doing my own research and speaking to other people also.

A lot of people have done fantastic work here.. so much has been uncovered and discussed.  A lot of intelligent people.

I have the feeling that now things have slowed down recently, there is a lot of in fighting and fustrations..  and pointless pressing of some points.   I agree that i dont see the point of tweeting constantly about Elvis and MJ..  how is that going to bring him back or uncover the truth??  Seems a waste of time to me.

I just want the truth..   just the simple truth of what happened to Michael.    Im not interesting in taking sides or picking fights.  We should all be working together to find out the truth.. and its not about proving a theory, either as that is detremental..   not about finding proof he is alive...   its about finding out the truth about what happened..   even if we dont want to hear the answer...  know what i mean?  We must find the truth in order to have closure and for all this to stop.

If the truth is that Michael has died then i want him to rest in peace.   This has to end one way or another.. and the only way it will stop is when we get the truth.

Love and light to you. x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 02:26:32 PM

Oh MJLover1990...you should get your facts straight before uploading a video like that to youtube...  There is so much rubbish in your video, I can't resist addressing just a few of your inaccuracies:  

The part about making money from a forum through traffic - To generate income from a website you need advertisements on it, like Google ads.  I guess you never noticed that we don't have ANY ads on our website and forum...?   More traffic means more costs for us MJLover1990, please be aware of how things really work.  

If people have to believe you, Badkolo bought michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com for a LOT of money.  Well, I don't know what's a lot of money to you, but I have a scanned copy of his receipt, and I don't consider $250 a LOT of money.

The TS being Tim Simkins was debunked a few weeks ago already.  Better keep up with the facts MJLover1990, before stating something like that as being the truth.

Get your facts straight instead of spreading BS MJLover1990...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

July 08, 2010, 02:27:29 PM
Ok so first of all , I always say that TS is a fake and I don't believe him (check  out my posts lmao!)... guess what ? they made me a mod after i said this.

Second of all I bet your were  one of those people that were all excited & happy when the media were talking about the hoax (before the Sun thing) so I don't see why you are talking about the Sun thing... hating much?

The illuminati and NWO , you can research these subject , it's  all over the internet , it is nothing new ..so wth are you talking about their agenda? O_o
Also there are no ads on this website , so how would they make money? MAybe you are mistaken with the .net forum? Because there are ads there but not here .
OMG and get a life  haha , many members are not fans but they are interested in the hoax  you are  paranoid LMAO!Im not a fan myself , I just like the man and that's all! Not only fans can be interested in the hoax

PS: I don't say that cos Im  a mod
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

ROFL

July 08, 2010, 02:31:44 PM
OMG MJlover1990 ? wow I'm very disappointed , I liked your posts etc...  :?
 funny cos I was wondering yesterday what Happened to your account ... didn't know you were one of those haterz  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

sk2001

July 08, 2010, 02:34:11 PM
i agree with 'dancingthedream'. i didn't tweet either coz people use the term 'and elvis must be alive' as a sarcastic comment or joke..to mention elvis and mj together again and again, we simply invited more ridicule upon ourselves as believers. but i didn't say anything about it coz we all have our own way of doing things, believing what we want to etc. we are the believers who believe that something that happened on june 2009 and what was shown by media that day don't add up. we investigated things that looked strange even though I agree with 'dancing the dream' some of us saw a little too much into things and pressed on false clues. but thats natural i think coz once your mind starts looking for clues and puts in into pieces as a puzzle to be solved, we  look at everything with the same state of mind (makes sense)??

things might be weird behind the curtains as the OP tried to say in this video but honestly, people can only force their opinion on you they can never make you believe them. i read every body's comments and posts but in the end i choose to grasp or select what I want to believe. TI was something I never believed truly and i'll be honest, i hardly read his posts. this is why I didn't even know hat TS really stood for. i just see this forum as a place where there are many others without any 'skeletons in the closet' or 'personal agendas' who come and try to investigate.

as far as being deleted or banned just to differ in opinion, thats i might not agree with. i don't think that should happen. in the end this is again a forum based on speculations or our opinions about how we see the facts presented to us. the truth will always remain that we don't know what happened. we can never know for sure unless the people involved that day including MJ came out to tell us. so in the end, if we all have different opinions, its no body's right to criticize them personally. we should at times just agree to disagree backing our opinions with facts where ever applicable. and this is not for the admins or mods but to all of us who lose our patience easily. we have so many topics on this forum as an example where people start arguing or fighting. no ones making us do this and i dont think anyone can even make us think or believe something we dont want to. its like 'someone can always force feed us and put stuff in our mouth but its up to us to chew it or throw it out'.
Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 02:40:18 PM by sk2001
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 02:34:51 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
OMG MJlover1990 ? wow I'm very disappointed , I liked your posts etc...  :?
 funny cos I was wondering yesterday what Happened to your account ... didn't know you were one of those haterz  :?

MJLover1990 called me a couple of days after The Sun published that article and asked me to delete her account.  I told her that we never delete accounts, but if she wished I could deactivate it.  She told me that that's what she wanted, so I honored her wish and deactivated it.  MJLover1990 was not banned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 02:38:04 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
as far as being deleted or banned just to differ in opinion, thats i might not agree with. i don't think that should happen. in the end this is again a forum based on speculations or our opinions about how we see the facts presented to us. the truth will always remain that we don't know what happened. we can never know for sure unless the people involved that day including MJ came out to tell us. so in the end, if we all have different opinions, its no body's right to criticize them personally. we should at times just agree to disagree backing our opinions with facts where ever applicable. no ones making us do this and i dont think anyone can even make us think or believe something we dont want to. its like 'someone can always force feed us and put stuff in our mouth but its up to us to chew it or throw it out'.

People never get banned for their opinion.  People get banned for being rude, for attacking other members and for trolling, not for having a different opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 02:39:21 PM
... i don´t have a "this is what you have to tell other members to manipulate them"-list! So what you´re saying about the admins and moderators...pfff. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

July 08, 2010, 02:40:14 PM
When was TS debunked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

July 08, 2010, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
as far as being deleted or banned just to differ in opinion, thats i might not agree with. i don't think that should happen. in the end this is again a forum based on speculations or our opinions about how we see the facts presented to us. the truth will always remain that we don't know what happened. we can never know for sure unless the people involved that day including MJ came out to tell us. so in the end, if we all have different opinions, its no body's right to criticize them personally. we should at times just agree to disagree backing our opinions with facts where ever applicable. no ones making us do this and i dont think anyone can even make us think or believe something we dont want to. its like 'someone can always force feed us and put stuff in our mouth but its up to us to chew it or throw it out'.

People never get banned for their opinion.  People get banned for being rude, for attacking other members and for trolling, not for having a different opinion.

mo that was a general statement.. more towards us believers who lose patience easily and starting a fight..thats wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 02:41:46 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
When was TS debunked?

Please read what I wrote:
The TS being Tim Simkins was debunked a few weeks ago already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 02:45:05 PM

mo that was a general statement.. more towards us believers who lose patience easily and starting a fight..thats wrong.

I know sk2001, but since MJLover1990 states in her video that we ban people for having a different opinion I again wanted to set the record straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 02:45:43 PM
When was TS debunked?

Can you point me in the direction of the debunk thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 08, 2010, 02:50:53 PM
When was TS debunked?

Can you point me in the direction of the debunk thread?

It was mainly debunked on Twitter, but if you run a search for "Simkins" in the search field on the top right of your screen you will find some posts about it on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 02:51:34 PM
Well I will say this is interesting to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal