MashMikeTopic starter

Ok guys, if this has already been mentioned, feel free to delete. I have started reading Michael Jackson Tapes, at i'm really astonished, i'm speechless, from the very start Michael speaks about dieing young, disappearing and thing like that. I think it's one of the best evidences that he has hoaxed his death, now i'm so sure that he planned it many years ago, so i'll post what i have already read.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
SHMULEY-So would u say the best thing that's ever happened to the Beatles is the fact that they broke up and that's why they had this longevity, cause suddenly, Kaboom!they weren't around anymore, so you could never get bored of them?
M.J.-Yeah, Marilyn Monroe died young, you didn't see her grow old and ugly.(about Beatles) or else they'd become funky and old now and you wouldn't care.
SHMULEY-So is that an argument, Michael for u to say one day:"That's it", and quit?
M.J.-Yeah, i would like some kind of way to disappear where people don't see me anymre at some point, and just do my things for children but not be visual. To disappear is very important.We are people of change.
SHMULEY-Ok, but u want a long and health life. U don't want to disappear like Marilyn Monroe has, you don't want to die young?
M.J.-Um, You're asking me an interesting question. You sure want my answer??
SHMULEY-I do
M.J.-....If it werent for children i would choose death.
SHMULEY-So do you want to disappear?Do you think it's important to disapppear?
M.J.-I don't want a long life.....I don't like, I don't, I don't. I think growing old is the ugliest thing. When the body breaks down and u start to wrinkle, i think it's so sad and i never want to look in the mirror and see that, i don't understand it.
SHMULEY-So you would die before that happens?
M.J.- Um.... I don't want to grow old. I would like to get........

So that's still all related to hoax guys i will go on reading(cause i have just started it and these were the first questions and answers :) _. I mean how is it possible that  others who supposedly read it  didn't question his death,??!To me it's the best evidence. I mean either he has hoaxed his death 100% or he has killed himself cause he "died" the same way as he had "predicted" it, i mean c'mmon,i t's so clear. So when i come across to things related to the hoax while reading, i'll update this topic
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

so according to this he will never return then...  :( ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

sk2001

Quote from: "MashMike"
Ok guys, if this has already been mentioned, feel free to delete. I have started reading Michael Jackson Tapes, at i'm really astonished, i'm speechless, from the very start Michael speaks about dieing young, disappearing and thing like that. I think it's one of the best evidences that he has hoaxed his death, now i'm so sure that he planned it many years ago, so i'll post what i have already read.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
SHMULEY-So would u say the best thing that's ever happened to the Beatles is the fact that they broke up and that's why they had this longevity, cause suddenly, Kaboom!they weren't around anymore, so you could never get bored of them?
M.J.-Yeah, Marilyn Monroe died young, you didn't see her grow old and ugly.(about Beatles) or else they'd become funky and old now and you wouldn't care.
SHMULEY-So is that an argument, Michael for u to say one day:"That's it", and quit?
M.J.-Yeah, i would like some kind of way to disappear where people don't see me anymre at some point, and just do my things for children but not be visual. To disappear is very important.We are people of change.
SHMULEY-Ok, but u want a long and health life. U don't want to disappear like Marilyn Monroe has, you don't want to die young?
M.J.-Um, You're asking me an interesting question. You sure want my answer??
SHMULEY-I do
M.J.-....If it werent for children i would choose death.
SHMULEY-So do you want to disappear?Do you think it's important to disapppear?
M.J.-I don't want a long life.....I don't like, I don't, I don't. I think growing old is the ugliest thing. When the body breaks down and u start to wrinkle, i think it's so sad and i never want to look in the mirror and see that, i don't understand it.
SHMULEY-So you would die before that happens?
M.J.- Um.... I don't want to grow old. I would like to get........

So that's still all related to hoax guys i will go on reading(cause i have just started it and these were the first questions and answers :) _. I mean how is it possible that  others who supposedly read it  didn't question his death,??!To me it's the best evidence. I mean either he has hoaxed his death 100% or he has killed himself cause he "died" the same way as he had "predicted" it, i mean c'mmon,i t's so clear. So when i come across to things related to the hoax while reading, i'll update this topic

that's it= this is it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMikeTopic starter

that's it= this is it??

WHAT U MEAN?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MashMikeTopic starter

so according to this he will never return then... :( ????

i honestly dont know, i have always thought so, it's just what he said to Shmuley
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read this book also, and found really in my heart that Michael was done.  I really do not expect a return. If Michael is indeed alive, I think he has choosen peace and seclusion for the rest of his life.  I know this hurts alot, but think about this, wouldn't you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMikeTopic starter

absolutely agree with u, i have always been sure that he is not coming back, this tapes made my mind, now i'm 100% sure that he is alive but at the same time i'm almost sure that he is not coming back, however i'm very happy that this is an undeniable fact for me that he is so alive, the most important thing for me is him to be happy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "MashMike"
that's it= this is it??

WHAT U MEAN?

well
- this guys asks mj if he will one day say 'that's it' and quit?
- mj says yes
- mj also keeps saying 'this is it , this is it' at his o2 conference in march 09
- mj disappeared after that statement in june the same year
- thats it is short for that is it or this is it
- this is exactly what happened.
makes sense??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love this. :) The ending is kinda sad, but he did say if it weren't for children... He even has children of his own and I'm sure he wouldn't want to leave them alone, dying at a young age. I can relate to everything he said about growing old, I feel the same. But it's the ones we love who we want to live on for. As sad as that might sound. Growing old is not for cowards. Unless you stay healthy all your life, but that mostly isn't the case.

And it's absolutely certain that in order to be considered a huge legend, you almost have to die young. They all did. Do you think Elvis would still be that big if he was still around? People would probably joke about him. Do you think anybody would care about Kurt Cobain these days? Yet you have kids adoring him, just because this hype was created after he died. I mean, they were all big when they were alive, but their legacy would have faded away. Legends die young in order to become real legends. And we know or can guess how obsessed Michael was with his legacy, and I don't mean obsessed in a negative way. He certainly was aware of those facts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

MashMikeTopic starter

to  sk2001
     absolutely, now i got it

and i agree that in order to be remembered as a myth, as a legend, always beautiful and stunning, one needs to die young, this is a fact and makes sense.MJ hoaxs his death, people rememebr him always energetic, beautiful ,hot and his legacy lives forever, meanwhile he is enjoying life somewhere on the planet not as the king of pop but as simply Michael until the end of his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, if this is really true, we can assume that michael is still in LA then? if he wanted to be near his kids he couldnt be in another country....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:(  this makes me sad for some reason.
I guess it's just because I miss him so much. I know 100% that he is still alive. And that makes me happy. But I still get very sad about never seeing his face again. I mean you don't always have to die young in order to be considered a legend in my opinion. There are plenty of legends who didn't die young. And I don't think Michael's legacy will ever fade away no matter how old he gets. The things he's done in his life time are too great.
And I'll admit I'm not that into Elvis, and I'm obviously aware of the fact that he's one of the greatest legends and entertainers in history, but..wasn't age not exactly kind to him? I mean didn't he kind of..idk, let himself go as he got older? I mean I guess I understand that if he were still alive today making music it might not be what it used to be..but I mean in my opinion it's just not the same with Michael. We all know that Michael's talent is timeless. I mean look at This Is It!!! To me, that's just as great as anything he's ever done, in some ways even better because it was Michael's goal to TOP all the things he's done in the past. I mean when I watch that everything Michael had planned, the 3D and the MJ air, and earth song and just everything..it really blows my mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

It's very complicated to analyze how deep this feeling of Mike, so it could "provoke" his own disappearance, in two ways: the end of his life (suicide) because he could not accept aging or escape the eyes of people (death hoax) because he wanted to show not old, wrinkled and ugly, as he thought it might be. If Mike did one thing or another, then we can rule out forever any possibility of it back to us. We only accept and respect his decision and admire him and follow him for his legacy as an artist and person, always in our hearts! I guess we'll never know the truth of what happened, or is this really the truth presented so far by his family and for justice that follows. :?  :roll:  :cry:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've read that in this book and it hit me in the head... But I thought that MJ was going to disappear at 70...  :?  The age of 50 is too early IMHO....

Michael, please, give us a sign - the best thing would be the album with brand new songs about the hoax!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

CC

Quote from: "jennypenny"
well, if this is really true, we can assume that michael is still in LA then? if he wanted to be near his kids he couldnt be in another country....

I think he always was and is with the kids, but donĀ“t make a big announcement of this, maybe the Media starts to notice and starts to follow them and that ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal