mjlovebug

Re: New video Maura.
July 08, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I am not sure what the ending is about either.

It seems Maura may be implying that the picture with the blue circle around Michael's eye is a recent one and that if we look at the eyes, we can tell when it is him in disguise.

At the end when she shows the picture of Janet, it seems to be suggesting that when Janet recently got her hair cut it was to direct us to the similarities in the "blue eye" picture of Michael as also being recent because his hair appears short too. Maura may also be implying that Michael has been right in front of us disguised as Janet. If that is the implication, at this point, I am not buying it.  :lol:

I prefer that when people make videos, they just come out and say exactly what it is that they are presenting. This allusion to this or that is annoying. We have enough clues, implied, suggested, and veiled words from TMZ, Family Friends etc without the hoax video makers doing this as well.

she isn't saying that Janet is Micheal, she is showing the similarity in the hair cuts, Janet got that done after the pic was out and she also said that she fells free now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 02:44:00 PM
I am NOT a good slooth. (detective as such) I have to have things spelled out for me pretty plain. The pictures of him at the end of the video are beautiful. Blue eye and all. I love it. Janet is gorgeous too. Love her new hair cut. Wish someone would explain this video to me.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Serenitys_Dream

July 08, 2010, 03:53:44 PM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"

It seems Maura may be implying that the picture with the blue circle around Michael's eye is a recent one and that if we look at the eyes, we can tell when it is him in disguise.

At the end when she shows the picture of Janet, it seems to be suggesting that when Janet recently got her hair cut it was to direct us to the similarities in the "blue eye" picture of Michael as also being recent because his hair appears short too. Maura may also be implying that Michael has been right in front of us disguised as Janet. If that is the implication, at this point, I am not buying it.  :lol:

I prefer that when people make videos, they just come out and say exactly what it is that they are presenting. This allusion to this or that is annoying. We have enough clues, implied, suggested, and veiled words from TMZ, Family Friends etc without the hoax video makers doing this as well.

she isn't saying that Janet is Micheal, she is showing the similarity in the hair cuts, Janet got that done after the pic was out and she also said that she fells free now.
I am pretty sure what I said was "Janet recently got her hair cut it was to direct us to the similarities in the "blue eye" picture of Michael as also being recent because his hair appears short too."
The same thing as you said, just worded differently.

"I am not sure what the ending is about" & "Maura may also be implying that Michael has been right in front of us disguised as Janet."
I am not sure what the ending meant, Maura wasn't clear so I speculated. Speculation occurs because Maura doesn't state her intentions, we are all left to speculate and speculation isn't fact. As I am not speaking to Maura and perhaps you are, thank you for clearing that up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 08, 2010, 05:32:34 PM
I agree with you Serenity. I have to agree with this part:

I think what she meant to say by that is that the picture (and now quoting myself)

Quote from: "Hazzely"

The portrait, entitled Michael Jackson's Blue Eye, was shot by French photographer Arno Bani in 1999 and was one of the options for the cover shot of the singer's tenth and final studio album Invincible released in 2001.
The photograph depicts Jackson, who died a year ago tomorrow, with a sad expression on his face and a blue glittery ring around his eye.

Michael Jackson's Blue Eye: This never-before-seen portrait of the late singer will go up for auction alongside 11 other photographs in December
It will be put up for auction, along with 11 other never-before-published portraits of the late singer and 50 contact boards, by Auctionneers Pierre Berge & Associes in December.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

allegedly taken in 1999 by Arno Bani is not that old but a recent one, let alone Michael being in disguise as Janet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

mjlovebug

July 08, 2010, 08:52:15 PM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"

I am pretty sure what I said was "Janet recently got her hair cut it was to direct us to the similarities in the "blue eye" picture of Michael as also being recent because his hair appears short too."
The same thing as you said, just worded differently.

"I am not sure what the ending is about" & "Maura may also be implying that Michael has been right in front of us disguised as Janet."
I am not sure what the ending meant, Maura wasn't clear so I speculated. Speculation occurs because Maura doesn't state her intentions, we are all left to speculate and speculation isn't fact. As I am not speaking to Maura and perhaps you are, thank you for clearing that up.

no worry's i was just trying to clear up what  she meant i saw that you were unsure about it, i was not trying to accuses you of something
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 12, 2010, 01:04:24 AM
hehe Maura called me every name in the book and threatened to kill me. She's lovely  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 12, 2010, 02:08:12 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
hehe Maura called me every name in the book and threatened to kill me. She's lovely  :P

Hmmm Really?

Who's NOT READY?

Personally speaking and NOT a bash on Maura but, I will state some things here on RECORD.

When I was helping Dmovie27 with theories and giving my "thoughts" on things, I mean Real thoughts and Visions, "My dreams" he would use ALOT of my concepts in the vids to help him understand The interview Living with Michael Jackson, ( using a female voice of reason) also music choices, and he would throw ideas at me and ask my opinion because he was getting in my head... lol
There is more to that story but The TIME isn't now to say this.

He was also at the time in contact with Maura and he gave her some advice and info that he himself said to me also and I saw first hand this info in one of her vids "verbatum"

I told him I can discern "spirits" and I told him she is evil and has a bad aura about her, pfff he says...lol so later on he says "ok I now believe you" ( I suppose she did something to confirm it) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(some people are regarded as having a special gift to perceive this by intuitive light)
More to that story too. Not the Time for it.

I do know that he uses people to further his own agenda.

Right now he and I no longer communicate and we FELL out. I have a very strong feeling he is now going back over to her side to use and manipulate her to get his info he wanted out there through her, he is a MIND game player..

I also believe he is working with MagicalXscapism recently and that is sad, because I like her and her vids.

I could tell this by her last vid and the direction it is going.
He is an obsessed stalker personality type, the kind he displayed in his vid, lol
so it would appear very much so to MagicalXscapism and Maura that he is an insider... he does know way too much in a stalker way about Michael.. creepy actually :?
All I can say is be careful when watching Maura's vids and now it seems MagicalXscapism too.

Dmovie27 is sinister and is out to manipulate and FOOL "fans"
he has stated this to me on more than one occassion. He "thinks" somehow this is part of Michael's Message and "hoax" to also mess with the fans as pay back.

I am quite sure he will read this too, so you are warned... his channel isn't what it appears.

Wolves roam in sheeps clothing, they are known by their fruits, why isn't he or she helping in The Army of L.O.V.E.? Both were Banished from here...
This isn't slander this is my inside knowledge on him.

Peace

I will fill you in on My theory of Janet and Mike later...
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:39:04 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 12, 2010, 03:43:50 AM
:geek:
THE THREAD IS LOCKED WHERE I GOT THIS FROM...
bluepiggy wrote:
How could you believe her and you never saw the video, actions speaks louder than words  And what pissed me off a caller ask maura about the recent video and maura ignore the question, why? Now Carlotta defending her now?

PureLove wrote:
It's because I DO know her personally! And all of the other ones who saw the same video could NOT lie at the same time with the same details, can they? Why would they do such a thing? It's MY decision to believe it or not so pls do NOT judge me with my beliefs as I never ask you what to believe.

bluepiggy wrote:
I've never judge you, and why she would do sush a thing to seek attention of course. Look at the Nephew hes another lair and scammer, charging fans to view a video on youtube

PureLove wrote:
You don't need to roll your eyes all the time bluepiggy, we're just talking here. I DO believe in Maura because I don't believe that she needs attention. Doesn't she have enough attention already with the videos she makes. She doesn't force anyone to believe them. And the other hoax video makers who have also seen the video didn't even speak about it which I believe who might need more attention than Maura. Maura said she wanted to share it with us. If I was shown a video in which I saw Michael is healthy, I would definitely share the information with other hoax believers. Why wouldn't I? We haven't got any clues or information lately. We need everything, every little clue or sign that shows Michael is fine. So I would definitely share it with all of you. And I wouldn't care if you believe me or not.

bluepiggy wrote:
the video has been debunked, move on...

PureLove wrote:
No it wasn't. These people are all confused about what video they are talking about! lol they're talking about the vid Magicalexcapism made. And be nice pls!

bluepiggy wrote:
And im talking about the video maura clamied she saw michael in a recent video. I am not talking about Magicalexcapism video, your confusing yourself here

PureLove wrote:
LOL There's a guy called Steven who says that he saw the video but he suddenly disappeared LOL Even if they saw the video, they're telling us the same things with Maura. So how was the video debunked??? And about the ban thing, my friend didn't even write a thing and she banned! You don't sound like a polite person. So this's the period of this conversation with you.

DeBunking Dmovie27 and Steven.... 8-)

On Wed, 5/5/10, DMovieguy237com> wrote:
Subject: Re: Decisions I feel are needin 2 b made soon
To: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The man who plays the game of life so well.

I love you much Robin always,
SteVen

what's in a name?

For OBVIOUS REASONS I left ALOT of info from the beg. of the email until the end..the middle part was a manipulation tactic part..

The funny thing is, when I posted my intial comment here on who I thought maybe now Maura's insider... I went and read after the fact "the name" and I had to get this email info, I am telling you all I played psycological warfare (mind games) with this man and he is dangerous for anyone who is not strong in the mind..

I was "double speaking"  for a reason and I am very strong minded and psycological warfare is something I am very familair with.
8-)
Be careful

Peace
 :ugeek:
Edit... roflmao I knew he would change the vid...lol it was Introduction vid yesterday.. different today, oh well beLIEve me or not, I try 2 just give a fair warning, not my fault what happens after.
BASED ON WHAT I WROTE ABOVE IN MY FIRST POST AND NOW THE VIDEO ON HIS CHANNEL BEING PROTRAYED AT THE MOMENT, I AM NOT FAR OFF...IN WHAT I HAVE STATED ABOUT "MY THEORY?"
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:29:55 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 12, 2010, 10:59:41 PM
Trying to help see the logic in what Maura might have been implying but, um ....
not quite the same idea in My Theory
Ok so My Theory on Mike and Janet goes like this:

We were given Clues that V For Vendetta was a parallel to something Mike is doing in relation to this "hoax", his own personal Vendetta's and also V is teaching us how not to be afraid of our Govt. taking us through extreme things to build our character and give us the "knowledge" that we have "courage" in us and have had it ALL along.
[youtube:3lqs80h5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9RiqYC3lrA[/youtube:3lqs80h5]

[youtube:3lqs80h5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCSYhCjHLQ[/youtube:3lqs80h5]
Personal Vendetta's

So keeping in lines with that Theme, there is another IMPORTANT character in V for
Vendetta, Her name is Evey...
[youtube:3lqs80h5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wowtN8d83iE[/youtube:3lqs80h5]
In the film Evey is in prison and her head is shaved...

Janet cut her hair symbolizing Evey...

When V dies Evey takes his place...
V (Mike) Evey (Janet)

Which is pretty much how I interpret what Janet has done in this performance on American Idol.

She has the same colors as V wears and short hair like Evey did, someone on this board stated they heard or read she said it was freeing...

Evey was FREE at the end of her ordeal in prison...

Janet sounded like Mike, she is NOW representing him symbolically.
Not literal.
The Green flashing lights in the show in the beg. represent to me The end of the yellow brick road as in The Emerald City.
[youtube:3lqs80h5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7DX-eJnaJE[/youtube:3lqs80h5]
We are almost home.

[youtube:3lqs80h5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3HuhJ3HK84&feature=related[/youtube:3lqs80h5]
But First we must UNITE and FIGHT...

L.O.V.E.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 03:50:08 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
If she is trying to say Michael is Janet, then thats ridiculous.

Even Michael addressed those rumours years ago...

i get the feeling that respect is ebbing away for Michael again.  That now a year has passed, some people in the hoax game think its ok to start disrespecting Michael.  I dont think its right and its not fair.  

[youtube:2n179z3z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIiaWbYw2g[/youtube:2n179z3z]

Awww, he was cute! He had such a sense of humor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 04:05:42 PM
Ok, when I see the pic of her next to Mike. I take it there may be a message but MJ disguising as Janet....no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2010, 09:34:06 PM

8/01/2009

* June 30 :

Michael & his friends go to see the Matrix movie on the Champs Elysées.

* July 3-4 :

in a studio near Paris , Michael makes a top secret photoshoot with French photograph Arnaud Bani, his make up artist Karen Faye & stylist Michael Bush.

* July 5-13 :

Michael, Grace & the kids stay at Disneyland Paris where they are joined by Debbie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions