mykidsmum

ok...Brett Ratner! Again!
July 07, 2010, 10:09:11 PM
Guys...My brain is fried...FRIED.  Someone please take over.  I was, am, just sitting down to watch a netflix movie..."The Family Man" with Nicholas Cage (Lisa Marie's hubby after MJ) and guess who's film it is...yup, you guessed it..."a Brett Ratner Film"  I don't get it... Brett is connected to MJ and Nick, Nick is connected to Brett and Lisa, Who was with who at the time this movie was filmed?  I just don't have the brain power to sit and figure this out tonight...LOL....
Thanks for anyone who wants to tell me where MJ was in his life in regards to friendships with Brett and Lisa at the time of this movie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: ok...Brett Ratner! Again!
July 07, 2010, 10:17:34 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Guys...My brain is fried...FRIED.  Someone please take over.  I was, am, just sitting down to watch a netflix movie..."The Family Man" with Nicholas Cage (Lisa Marie's hubby after MJ) and guess who's film it is...yup, you guessed it..."a Brett Ratner Film"  I don't get it... Brett is connected to MJ and Nick, Nick is connected to Brett and Lisa, Who was with who at the time this movie was filmed?  I just don't have the brain power to sit and figure this out tonight...LOL....
Thanks for anyone who wants to tell me where MJ was in his life in regards to friendships with Brett and Lisa at the time of this movie.
Brett Ratner is a movie director. Him and Michael has been friends for years, he even directed rush hour 1, 2 and 3. That's how micheal and chris tucker met
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 07, 2010, 10:22:36 PM
That is a really good movie. Great values regarding family and love ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 07, 2010, 10:23:35 PM
WOW!!! I did not know that ......dam u learn something new everyday on this web site :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 07, 2010, 10:56:04 PM
Ditto.  I must of spent my life hiding underneath some rock all these years. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 11:15:36 PM
I knew that Brett and MJ were buds and that Brett is quite the ladies man (he dated the tennis star Serena Williams as well as a few other women in the ent. biz). Hmmmm....I wonder if MJ asked him for sex/love advice....Oops anyway--apologies for getting off subject. My question is who was LMP married to first, MJ or Nick???? I read something about a comment that Nick made stating that he needed a rhinestoned glove to supply her needs or something like that. Just curious.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 11:22:13 PM
She was married to MJ first.

p.s. Nick is a bit of an *sshat. My personal opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 12:14:09 AM
Quote from: "Figment"

:) Ahhhhhhh, okay. I'm not a big fan of LMP's either. Don't mind me (98%  *itch, with my 2% jealousy)!!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 12:17:45 AM
Is that the movie where they show the twin towers? so creepy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 12:45:19 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Ditto.  I must of spent my life hiding underneath some rock all these years. :lol:

I think I was under the same group of rocks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Good Lets Dance

July 08, 2010, 03:55:05 AM
Quote from: "Figment"

Figment, I seem to agree with you alot ;)  LMP married Nick After MJ (around 2002 I think) but I read she was wanting to re-marry MJ since she divorced him. I think her marrying Nick was to "convince herself" she was Over MJ (NOT) Her marriage to Nck only lasted about 2.5 months. There is an interview where he says something like " ..when you are measured against the Gloved One...." I think I know what happened (lol) to give you a hint...she made sure her NEXT husband is named "Michael" (Michael Lockwood - who she had twin girls shortly after after MJ's death)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 08, 2010, 07:39:44 AM
Yep I always said that LMP never truly got over MJ. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

July 08, 2010, 07:10:21 PM
Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Brett Ratner is a movie director. Him and Michael has been friends for years, he even directed rush hour 1, 2 and 3. That's how micheal and chris tucker met
Hey guys, I guess I should have been more clear... Brett and MJ "WERE" good friends until they had a falling out.  It goes that MJ and Brett went to Al Malniks house and while they were there Matolla called.  Word is, Brett who is better friends with Malnik (used to call him dad, friends with Malniks son) was trying to help Malnik persuade MJ to sell his share of Sony/ATV catalog.  Word is, MJ got suspicious after that phone call and dropped Brett like a hot potato.  I'm wondering if he is behind Lisa and Nick getting married?  Wonder if there is something behind this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 08, 2010, 07:50:06 PM
Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Hey guys, I guess I should have been more clear... Brett and MJ "WERE" good friends until they had a falling out.  It goes that MJ and Brett went to Al Malniks house and while they were there Matolla called.  Word is, Brett who is better friends with Malnik (used to call him dad, friends with Malniks son) was trying to help Malnik persuade MJ to sell his share of Sony/ATV catalog.  Word is, MJ got suspicious after that phone call and dropped Brett like a hot potato.  I'm wondering if he is behind Lisa and Nick getting married?  Wonder if there is something behind this?

On that link re: MJ was No Goody Two Shoes (or something like that) it was stated Lisa had been dating or engaged to a "nobody" prior to Nick C. and the real reason she drop the "nobody" and engaged to Nick was to get a reaction out of MJ. She thought hre involvement with a Celebrity would get more of a reaction from him. The source state Nick figured this out (She was still in love with MJ) But it never says how Lisa met Nick, that would be interesting to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 10:50:46 AM
On an old Lisa forum were MJ and Elvis fans who maintained Nic and Lisa having a fake marriage to cover up LM/MJ relationship. Nic was friend with Lisa and Michael, along with Francis Ford Coppola (who directed Captain EO), Samuel L Jackson, Isaac Hayes, Chaka Khan, Patricia Arquette, Christian Slater and others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions