Re: Who is Lorene Malaika????
August 13, 2010, 02:13:28 PM
What proof is there that this person even knew Michael, since he's not here to tell us?  Why is she fighting with so many people, and being so loud about it? This is buggin me.
What do you make of this? I did a search using a link someone provided earlier somewhere (keepthedreamalive site)..Found this-

Contact - Michael Jackson Keeping the Dream Alive
Lorene Malaika Pichay, Director of Communications/Talent Relations. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Cached

Searched for that full name, didn't find much.  Searched for just the first and last name, found this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scroll down to august 15 of 2009...direct link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would she say she did not know Michael,and that "maybe" he was guilty, if she was his friend?
Searched to see if there might be another person of this same name who's also a mj fan.  Didn't find any.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who is Lorene Malaika????
August 13, 2010, 03:08:39 PM
Oh. PS. I'm just trying to figure out who to believe and who not to believe. I thought Randy was one of the good guys, but when I heard about her tweets about him last month I wanted to see if I should pay attention or not.  I'm not. & if she is anyone's friend here I am very sorry if this offends, and I do respect your friendship..promise. I am not trying to be disrespectful. Just trying to figure out who is lying and who can be trusted. It seems like the louder &meaner people are the less I can trust them. Sad but true (for me).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions