Its her

Quote from: "lilwendy"
It was SOOOO disappointing in my eyes.  I spoke about the need for us to focus on loving one another, giving, translating all our good intentions into action, that we were all soldiers in an army of love, etc.  All that was great, however, the message to me was lost because I was on immediately after a break and with only 5 minutes to speak, most people were walking around, talking, grabbing their seats, etc.

I did however have two ladies come up to me afterwards and tell me how impactful my speech was... I guess out of 10,000 people I wanted to impact so many people...

I am grateful to have had the opportunity, and if all I impacted was 2 people, then I guess that's 2 more people in the world focusing on making that change.

Thanks for asking how it went!!  :D

Well...don't be discouraged. The Bible says that words are like arrows and "come not back".  They are out there!  Give the seed a little hope and time to take hold. You may never know how you affected those people, HERE. But, you did your part; they've been told. Can't un-ring a bell  :!:

This is GREAT: " translating all our good intentions into action..."

and the best thing you could have said, IMHO. It is a wake up call and I bet way more people than you think, heard THAT.  8-) I read once that one person taking the time to comment, actually represents 1,000 people who felt the same but did not take the time. So, if that is true, at least two thousand ageed with them!

Some great thinker (I want to say Thomas Edison, but not certain) said something similar. Loosely, he said something like, "Vision (good intentions) without performance (action) is hallucination (fooling one's self)"  Many people think they are doing good because they meant to or mean to. It is a deceptive slumber, and you took a whack at it. Good job! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

@Its her - thank you for your words of encouragement!  I really really appreciate it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello!!!!
God bless you both:Its her and ilwendy!!!!!
Im so happy to see Michael's magic ,he really changed alot of people.
Sometimes Im so angry that people can't see what we see in Michael,its like V said:

"But if you feel what I fell and if you see what I see".Believe me that I see and feel Michael's magic everywere. :oops:

Love you all!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions