MJ's Horoscope
July 06, 2010, 07:21:06 PM
I wanted to post this since 12:00am this morning. :)   Its MJ's horoscope as of Tuesday 7/6 2010; It was on DirecTv Active.
Anyway, it states:
Your soup is being stirred.  The relative calm you've been enjoying has given way to a certain bodily restlessness.  Your searching self is waking up.  Be gentle and slow.  There is no reason to rush.

Can you all please read it and tell me what you think.  Does it/Do you think it has a connection with MJ?  I mean, it is just a horoscope; but sometimes horoscopes can be somewhat accurate according to who you are.
So, will you please help? Thank you
Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:13:20 PM by RememberTheTime_1991
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ's Horoscope
July 06, 2010, 07:36:33 PM
Wow, that is pretty dead on...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 08:12:19 PM
I know, right!  I just need some more people to respond to this and tell me what they think.
Thanks again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

July 06, 2010, 10:54:37 PM
I keep up with horoscopes and for me personally they play out for me about 80 percent of the time just the way they are read, but that's just me. I am not aware of how other people decipher them or how they play out for others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

curls

July 07, 2010, 12:58:00 AM
Personally, I believe horoscopes are written in such a way as to be relevant or 'true' to a vast percentage of the population regardless of their birth sign or situation. The horoscope you quote is actually relevant to me and I don't share MJ's birth sign! Just my opinion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 01:15:14 AM
Interesting! :D
BTW, we're now in the progression of Cancer, the Crab (which starts at the end of June and ends in mid to late July).  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

2 Bad

July 07, 2010, 01:28:46 AM
"Your soup is being stirred. The relative calm you've been enjoying has given way to a certain bodily restlessness. Your searching self is waking up. Be gentle and slow. There is no reason to rush."

:lol:  :lol:  Since I am always saying "I'm simmering" I think this is great!
Simmering done Michael, soup is just about ready to serve!!
Serve it up, we are so ready. But yes be gentle and don't rush.

We LOVE YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 02:02:38 AM
Quote from: "RememberTheTime_1991"
I wanted to post this since 12:00am this morning. :)   Its MJ's horoscope as of Tuesday 7/6 2010; It was on DirecTv Active.
Anyway, it states:
Your soup is being stirred.  The relative calm you've been enjoying has given way to a certain bodily restlessness.  Your searching self is waking up.  Be gentle and slow.  There is no reason to rush.

Can you all please read it and tell me what you think.  Does it/Do you think it has a connection with MJ?  I mean, it is just a horoscope; but sometimes horoscopes can be somewhat accurate according to who you are.
So, will you please help? Thank you

Does this apply to all Virgos, i am a Virgo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

July 08, 2010, 01:30:26 AM
Quote from: "RememberTheTime_1991"
I know, right!  I just need some more people to respond to this and tell me what they think.
Thanks again!

As far as I’m concerned the Bible does go into great detail about astrology, it certainly makes its position clear. We should never trust in astrological beliefs or predictions. Astrology is an ancient, heathen practice that leads to disaster. The stars, or movement of planets does not determine our lives. The Bible warns against the false predictions of astrology (Jeremiah 10:2; 27:9-10; Daniel 2:1-4; 4:7; 5:7-9) and repeatedly condemns the associated practice of worshiping the sun, moon and stars (or “deities or demons associated with them”) (Deuteronomy 4:19; 17:2-5; 2 Kings 21:3, 5; Zephaniah 1:5; Job 31:26-28; Jeremiah 8:1-2).

In Isaiah, God sarcastically rebukes Israel for practicing astrology, and specifies astrologers as among those who will be burned as stubble in God’s judgment  “…For you have trusted in your wickedness… Therefore evil shall come upon you… trouble shall fall upon you… Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, And the monthly prognosticators stand up and save you from what shall come upon you. Behold, they shall be as stubble, The fire shall burn them; They shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame…” -Isaiah 47:10-14a

God forbade the children of Israel to worship or serve the “host of heaven” (Deuteronomy 4:19). Several times in their history, however, Israel fell into that very sin (2 Kings 17:16 is one example). Their worship of the stars brought God’s judgment each time.

The Bible says that stars, along with the sun and moon, were given for “signs” and “seasons” (Genesis 1:14); that is, they were meant to mark time for us. They are also “signs” in the sense of navigational “indicators,” and all through history men have used the stars to chart their courses around the globe. The stars should awaken wonder at God’s power, wisdom, and infinitude. We should use the stars to keep track of time and place and to remind us of God’s faithful, covenant-keeping nature. All the while, we acknowledge the Creator of the heavens. Our wisdom comes from God, not the stars (James 1:5). The Word of God, the Bible, is our guide through life (Psalm 119:105) :D .

Sending blessings to you up "on the wings of love!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions