I followed one link to another and found this radio show:
"Medium Christian von Lahr channels Michael Jackson on C2C (06-28-2009)"
I tried to search if it's already here, but didn't find it, so here goes.

There are 4 clips from show 27.6.2009
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More info of the contents: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I haven't listened to this myself yet so no comments..  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Omg, I actually came across that radio broadcast on youtube last year. I don't remember what impressions it left me with. I'll listen to it again, haha.  :P

edit: Right off the bat, the host is annoying me to no end; you can tell he's never looked beyond tabloid garbage when it comes to Michael, ironically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wanted to listen to it, that night, last year, but I fell asleep.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

edit: Right off the bat, the host is annoying me to no end; you can tell he's never looked beyond tabloid garbage when it comes to Michael, ironically.[/quote]

You mean the host, Ian Punnett, for that night? I didn't hear the show yet, what exactly did Ian say in terms of tabloid fodder?  :?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, my pop listens to this all the time, LOL! I remember that I heard this live when it was on.. I certainly didn't beLIEve then and I crying so hard hearing that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Quote from: "melody"
edit: Right off the bat, the host is annoying me to no end; you can tell he's never looked beyond tabloid garbage when it comes to Michael, ironically.

You mean the host, Ian Punnett, for that night? I didn't hear the show yet, what exactly did Ian say in terms of tabloid fodder?  :?  :shock:

Insinuating that Michael was a dirty pedophile who paid off his "victims". And not only will he not look beyond the tabloids (and unnamed sources), but he can't look beyond his own personal experiences w/molestation (if that's what he's implying). But Howard Bloom put him in his place, lol. I like that guest. =)

@PinkTopaz Now that you mention it, I think Von Lahr made me cry too. I must have only listened to the last hour (when they actually "channeled" Michael) because I don't recall all these other guests that I'm listening to now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Insinuating that Michael was a dirty pedophile who paid off his "victims". And not only will he not look beyond the tabloids, but he can't look beyond his own experiences w/molestation (if that's what he's implying). But Howard Bloom put him in his place, lol. I like that guest. =)

@PinkTopaz Now that you mention it, I think Von Lahr made me cry too. I must have only listened to the last hour (when they actually "channeled" Michael) because I don't recall all these other guests that I'm listening to now.

Oh, no, damn. I'm a Coast to Coast AM listener and I thought Ian knew better than that. Thought he was cooler than that...That really SUCKS!!!>_<  :evil:  :|  :x
The show is regularly hosted by George Noory (who took over for Art Bell years ago; Art occasionally hosts) and I have a natural preference of Art Bell and George Noory as hosts, it so happens, anyway.

Hey. btw, did anyone catch that show, a night after MJ's "death", when Art Bell mentioned in the beginning of the show that MJ had been living in Pahrump, Nevada, outside of LAS VEGAS?

Bell also mentioned that while MJ was "living", Bell wanted to respect MJ's privacy from the start when MJ lived there in Pahrump.
I had mentioned this on the old MJDH chatroom before it was changed and the old forum too.  8-)

Oh, also Wiki mentions it now, too:
Since the late 1970s, Pahrump has grown almost exponentially, increasing from about 2000 residents in 1980 to almost 25,000 in 2000. Pahrump is an archetypal example of an exurb. Almost all significant agriculture has ceased in the valley[citation needed], and the surface aquifers have been filled up over the years[citation needed]. Pahrump has also attracted a number of notable residents, including paranormal talk radio host Art Bell, former child star Dick Blue, and Michael Jackson, who purchased a home in the area in 2008, where he briefly had a home studio and home schooled his three children.[3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Insinuating that Michael was a dirty pedophile who paid off his "victims". And not only will he not look beyond the tabloids (and unnamed sources), but he can't look beyond his own personal experiences w/molestation (if that's what he's implying). But Howard Bloom put him in his place, lol. I like that guest. =)

I only heard that, too, I'm glad I didn't hear all the nastiness now, haha! Others were asking me what MJ was telling the guy to say, and I was repeating it and I was just a leaky faucet- but now I think he was actually talking to one of those spirits I've heard about before that can really fool a psychic by sort of like impersonating someone..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe I heard this when it first aired. The psychic tried to talk about Michael's relationship with some children and said stuff like Michael didn't want to talk more about it. The host seemed to take it as he was a pedophile... which annoyed me. And someone who claimed to be a paparazzi called up and said some weird things but the physic couldn't even answer him or something. Maybe that was about the kid.

I found the whole thing kinda distasteful and rude. They can say whatever they want and Michael isn't (really) there to defend himself.

And Rebbie's nickname is supposed to be dynamite? Sorry I thought that was unfamiliar. Never once spoke of Janet as dunk.

But I do agree that he would want to be buried near children. Which is why he absolutely cannot be at Forest Lawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Quote from: "Game Player"
I believe I heard this when it first aired. The psychic tried to talk about Michael's relationship with some children and said stuff like Michael didn't want to talk more about it. The host seemed to take it as he was a pedophile... which annoyed me. And someone who claimed to be a paparazzi called up and said some weird things but the physic couldn't even answer him or something. Maybe that was about the kid.

I found the whole thing kinda distasteful and rude. They can say whatever they want and Michael isn't (really) there to defend himself.

And Rebbie's nickname is supposed to be dynamite? Sorry I thought that was unfamiliar. Never once spoke of Janet as dunk.

But I do agree that he would want to be buried near children. Which is why he absolutely cannot be at Forest Lawn.

Yeah that really sucks Ian, the host for that night implied that MJ was a pedo. Gonna have to drop Ian like a hot potato...I see (he comes on the weekends mostly) =[ It breaks my heart he'd believe that about MJ!  :cry:
I believe that the other hosts George Noory and Art Bell are much more respectful of MJ. 8-)
If I do listen to that night's program, I may just listen to the last hour and avoid the tabloid speculation at the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah that really sucks Ian, the host for that night implied that MJ was a pedo. Gonna have to drop Ian like a hot potato...I see (he comes on the weekends mostly) =[ It breaks my heart he'd believe that about MJ!  :cry:
I believe that the other hosts George Noory and Art Bell are much more respectful of MJ. 8-)
If I do listen to that night's program, I may just listen to the last hour and avoid the tabloid speculation at the beginning.

Wasn't there even talk of paternity and Michael not wanting to reveal "the true fathers" of his children? Well, can the glorious psychic explain the vitiligo that Prince has been photographed with if Michael is not the biological father? The show felt so wrong. They knew they could say anything and get away with it because they believed Michael was dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Wasn't there even talk of paternity and Michael not wanting to reveal "the true fathers" of his children? Well, can the glorious psychic explain the vitiligo that Prince has been photographed with if Michael is not the biological father? The show felt so wrong. They knew they could say anything and get away with it because they believed Michael was dead.

Yup, I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I appreciated the many guests the host had contacted for his show. The host was fixated MJ was a pedo, and being a d**k voicing his opinions all the time and even trying to get a verification from his guests Bloom and "MJ".

Pondering the comparasions to Elvis, and the host and one of the guests/callers wondering about the strangeness of the 911 call being "as if ordering pizza" was interesting. Even though they seemingly believed the official story of MJ and that there's nothing else behind it.

I enjoyed the guest Bloom the most. He was a genuine guy. What he said about the "dark forces" and "invicible sharks" begin to gather around MJ around 1983 was very interesting. Reminded me instantly of MJ's 2002 Harlem speech, what MJ said started to happen when Thriller began to break records.

The psychic was so bogus. I totally did expect it. I don't diss spirituality nor deny other dimensions. However, this "MJ" was fabricated in this medium's imagination. There was talk of psychic mediums in another thread, and this dude was no exception.

I just cracked up when the host said something like: We'll go for a break now, but there's a possibility that van Lahr (medium) will be able keep the connection to MJ after the top of the hour, and then we take some calls from you all (listeners) who have questions for MJ."  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I only heard that, too, I'm glad I didn't hear all the nastiness now, haha! Others were asking me what MJ was telling the guy to say, and I was repeating it and I was just a leaky faucet- but now I think he was actually talking to one of those spirits I've heard about before that can really fool a psychic by sort of like impersonating someone..

You are absolutely right! the bible speaks of lying spirits (2nd Chronicles 18:21-22).

I was in a dollar store on Sunday. There was a lady there who had a cell phone to her ear and she was cursing up a storm in the store. No one said anything to her, they only looked at her. I saw her before she saw me because I came up from behind her. When I came into her line of sight she stopped cursing and starting saying, "Michael Jackson is not alive. Michael Jackson is dead. He worked himself to death." And as long as I was in front of her she kept this up. Once I worked my way around her and was behind her she went back to her cursing like a drunken sailor. She had a lying spirit and a cursing spirit on her. Understand I had never seen this woman before and she had never seen me. So how did she know that I believe that MJ is alive? This is proof to me that MJ is alive. Because even the demonic spirits know it! And to explain exactly how it is proof would take up to much time and go deeply into God's word at length.

But suffice it to say these people who deal in channeling and seances really do not know what they are dealing with and they are being lied to to keep them doing this evil! Beware of listening to these programs. God in His word lets us know that we are to guard our "eye gates" and "ear gates!" Evil, demonic spirits are real people :!:

Blessings to you all up "on the wings of love!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions