Re: Possible response from Mereseau
July 07, 2010, 02:14:46 PM
In saying "Mr. Joseph Jackson", Mesereau was referring to MJ's FATHER, not to MJ!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 02:28:13 PM
Quote from: "Do"
Unfortunately I know little or nothing about litigation, but is it possible for a group like us to turn to Thomas Mesereau and ask him to sue Tom Sneddon because of falsification of evidence in the trial against Michael Jackson? Especially after seeing the video of William Wagener (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10014&hilit=tom+sneddon) I kept thinking about this. How is it possible that such a low figure is not addressed about what he has done? Is this justice? Shouldn't we take matters in our own hands and show that we stand behind Michael and that we will not accept what Sneddon has done to him? I do not twitter so I have no idea how I can make contact with Mr. Mesereau but maybe he wants to help us. We have to do SOMETHING for Michael, do him justice.
Please don't laugh at me because I do not know if what I'm saying is silly, it's just a thought that's coming to my mind.

its not silly, and im sure all the fans would chip in 1 dollar each directly to him to cover the attorney fees, we all could in theory hire him to do exactly that. Im ready
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Do

July 07, 2010, 03:02:35 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
Quote from: "Do"
Unfortunately I know little or nothing about litigation, but is it possible for a group like us to turn to Thomas Mesereau and ask him to sue Tom Sneddon because of falsification of evidence in the trial against Michael Jackson? Especially after seeing the video of William Wagener (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10014&hilit=tom+sneddon) I kept thinking about this. How is it possible that such a low figure is not addressed about what he has done? Is this justice? Shouldn't we take matters in our own hands and show that we stand behind Michael and that we will not accept what Sneddon has done to him? I do not twitter so I have no idea how I can make contact with Mr. Mesereau but maybe he wants to help us. We have to do SOMETHING for Michael, do him justice.
Please don't laugh at me because I do not know if what I'm saying is silly, it's just a thought that's coming to my mind.

its not silly, and im sure all the fans would chip in 1 dollar each directly to him to cover the attorney fees, we all could in theory hire him to do exactly that. Im ready

Hi badkolo, thanks for your reaction to my post. About what you suggested (the fans chipping in some money to cover the fees) I've already sent a pm to Mo and Souza, because there need to be guidance and structure in order to collect money and take the necessary steps. We have to do this together. Also see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, posted by truth_prevails. It's a vid of William Wagener who also wants to collect money from fans all over the world in order to address that ruthless, unscrupulous Tom Sneddon and other procecutors in the Michael Jackson trial. Maybe (or maybe not) we can take action together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

PJ4MJ

July 10, 2010, 09:03:47 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
There was a petition to Tom Mesereau has more than 1,000 signatures from fans "Justice for MJ", via the Internet, for him monitor the investigations regarding the murder case. I think his answer is on this case.

see  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love Tom Mesereau.  He was and is a true friend to Michael.  He responded to the petition here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This guy is such a class act.  Check out the letter of appreciation he wrote, also (after the response and contact info.  It says "Click to read: Letter from Tom Mesereau").
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions