Datroot

Re: "Dave Dave" is a liar
July 06, 2010, 12:27:04 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I just have to add this:

Michael had discs on his walls of the Beatles records...  that does not mean this was not before he brought the Beatles back catalogue.

The AVT catalogue is a tangible, intellectual property..  not actual hard discs.  He brought the rights to the songs.  Its on paper, not on discs he would hang on the wall.

Before then he was a music fan and was known to have an extensive CD and Vinyl collection.  Im sure he brought the discs because he loved music and he said that the Beatles were an influence on him.

Just had to bring that one up to explain.

Agreed.  I also agree on the huge slip-up regarding Neverland/Encino.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

July 06, 2010, 12:36:09 PM
Thanks 4 Posting! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

nefari

July 06, 2010, 12:43:15 PM
I was looking at this one particular part very closely:
DAVE-DAVE: Oh, it -- it's a very interesting story, Larry. It was kind -- the visit to his Encino house was very impromptu. And it was kept a secret by my mother.  
Just assuming that this  Dave Dave is Michael.....
It looks like he could be saying that after he "died" he was rushed to the Encino house and it was kept a secret by Katherine!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 06, 2010, 06:37:40 PM
Quote from: "ThaPr1meK1ng"
"Dave Dave" tells us that his mother brought him up to the Neverland Ranch as a  surprise gift to him. He claims he was in Michael's arcade room and he saw trophies, plaques, and some Beatles albums all over the place.
.... So how exactly was Dave Dave at Neverland? Michael didn't buy the Sycamore Valley Ranch (he later called it Neverland) until 1988.
Quote from: "Grace"
I don't think that Michael is telling us a fairy tale at all.
I think he is telling us the truth.

Were you surprised, Dave, to hear from him when you were seven?

DAVE-DAVE: Oh, it -- it's a very interesting story, Larry. It was kind -- the visit to his Encino house was very impromptu. And it was kept a secret by my mother. And I had always been kind of an admirer of his, not a fan per se, but I always loved his music.

And my mother surprised me one day and brought me up to Neverland. And I entered an arcade and there were all these Paul McCartney records, all of this, "The Girl is Mine" and, you know, this and that. And I remember sitting down. And at the time, my -- my favorite video games -- my favorite video game was Pole Position. And I was playing Pole Position. And I -- I felt a little tap on my shoulder. And I turned around and there was Michael.
As I understand, "Dave Dave" - who is Michael IMO - says he was in the Encino house first, in about 1984 I guess, and he was invited to Neverland some years later - as he didn't say when he was there. He is probably talking about the time after 1988 IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 06:50:28 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Why Dave Dave?

DAVE DAVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S LONGTIME FRIEND: Well, to liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality.

KING: He caused the fire?

DAVE-DAVE: Yes. He -- he is a criminal and he caused all this. To -- to free myself of his name and his legacy, I decided to become my own person through changing my name.

Isn't it interesting that he says he changed his name to Dave Dave "to free myself of his name and his legacy"? Have you heard that his father, Charles Rothenberg changed his name to Charlie Charles? What kind of a liberation is this? By changing his name to Dave Dave he almost copied his father. Dave Dave - Charlie Charles. Strange, isn't it?
Maybe this name "Dave Dave" is only used in the hoax and he still calles himself simply Dave, as he did before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 06, 2010, 08:03:58 PM
Quote from: "Victor"
Quote from: "bluepiggy"
can anyone tell me how did he get his hands like that?
Fake hands ? :lol:  :lol:

I guess the same way they disguised his face. I am a little skeptical.. why would Michael disguise himself like dave dave, what purpose did he have?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 06, 2010, 08:05:29 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I guess the same way they disguised his face. I am a little skeptical.. why would Michael disguise himself like dave dave, what purpose did he have?
To go to the burial at FL and to let us who beLIEve to know that he's out there, we just have to keep watching...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 10:32:57 PM
Quote from: "ThaPr1meK1ng"
I decided to go back in time to a year ago (which I highly recommend to everyone) and take a look at the infamous Dave Dave clip from Larry King Live. As most of us here have come to the decision that Dave Dave on Larry King was Michael Jackson in disguise. After watching the Dave Dave clip, his time line is completely screwed up. "Dave Dave" tells us a story about how he met Michael Jackson. "Dave Dave" tells us that his mother brought him up to the Neverland Ranch as a  surprise gift to him. He claims he was in Michael's arcade room and he saw trophies, plaques, and some Beatles albums all over the place (safe to assume "Dave Dave" is talking about the purchased Beatles Catalog). Michael didn't buy The Beatles catalog until 1986. Further prove "Dave Dave" is lying.

Dig this, "Dave Dave" said he was playing a game by the name of "Pole Position." I decided to research the game Pole Position, and found out the game came out  in 1982. So how exactly was Dave Dave at Neverland? Michael didn't buy the Sycamore Valley Ranch (he later called it Neverland) until 1988. A sequel to the game Pole Position came out the following year in 1983, and Michael STILL was not at Neverland. To me, this further proves that "Dave Dave" was Michael Jackson in disguise. He's the only person who could possibly know what his basement looked like. The only person who would know what was in his arcade room. The way "Dave Dave's" voice and tone changed as he talked about Michael Jackson made it seem as if he was talking about himself and his past.

[youtube:996pw85d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:996pw85d]

I'm just going to come out and say this. "DAVE DAVE "WAS NEVER AT NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH!!! He couldn't have been, his time line is half a decade off.

I don't think DaveDave intentionally lied.  He mispoke.  He first said that the visit to ENCINO was inpromtu and then when he continued he mispoke and said Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Master Of Disguise..MJ /Dave Dave?
July 06, 2010, 10:53:28 PM
[youtube:p088qw5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezAJeaCySV4[/youtube:p088qw5l]

Have any of you seen this movie?

Master of Disguise?

When people where talking about Dave's Suit being to big for him, I remembered this scene... "Am I Not turtley (Dave Dave/MJ) enuff for you?" LOL

I do believe this was MJ in disguise as Dave Dave on LKL 100%, I have posted my thoughts on this in another thread but, I just wanted to add this little fun tid bit.

Peace

[youtube:p088qw5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:p088qw5l]

Something else that caught my attention after Grace posted the actual text of the words spoken, and then reviewing the video again.

LOOK at the HOUSE in the background, connect the dots to what Miko says about "He has a very nice Compound" LOL

LOOK at the gate and the top of the gate, Do we know for a fact this is Forest Lawn, or is that what we are supposed to believe because Larry said so and then we are shown a clip of a HOUSE but it looks like the ENCINO COMPOUND IMO... LOL

Trickery at it's finest.

KING: I believe that's the hearse carrying the body into Forest Lawn. He will be interred -- it looks like a beautiful place they have for him, Miko.

BRANDO: It's very nice. He has a very nice compound.
Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:16:43 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Master Of Disguise..MJ /Dave Dave?
July 06, 2010, 11:01:19 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
[youtube:ipo19fyu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezAJeaCySV4[/youtube:ipo19fyu]
Peace
now why you to post that video:lol:
"if im not turtle enuff for the turtle club, turtle turtle":lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Master Of Disguise..MJ /Dave Dave?
July 07, 2010, 12:09:03 AM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
[youtube:2zxjr1np]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezAJeaCySV4[/youtube:2zxjr1np]

Have any of you seen this movie?

Master of Disguise?

When people where talking about Dave's Suit being to big for him, I remembered this scene... "Am I Not turtley (Dave Dave/MJ) enuff for you?" LOL

I do believe this was MJ in disguise as Dave Dave on LKL 100%, I have posted my thoughts on this in another thread but, I just wanted to add this little fun tid bit.

Peace

[youtube:2zxjr1np]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:2zxjr1np]

Something else that caught my attention after Grace posted the actual text of the words spoken, and then reviewing the video again.

LOOK at the HOUSE in the background, connect the dots to what Miko says about "He has a very nice Compound" LOL

LOOK at the gate and the top of the gate, Do we know for a fact this is Forest Lawn, or is that what we are supposed to believe because Larry said so and then we are shown a clip of a HOUSE but it looks like the ENCINO COMPOUND IMO... LOL

Trickery at it's finest.

KING: I believe that's the hearse carrying the body into Forest Lawn. He will be interred -- it looks like a beautiful place they have for him, Miko.

BRANDO: It's very nice. He has a very nice compound.

That is Forest Lawn at Glendale. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 12:19:33 AM
Is that the Encino house????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 02:33:39 AM

Many many incredible props can be made by the right people.

Quote from: "pepper"
In this video MJ's vocal coach of over 30 years tells about how Michael heard about the boy that was burned by his father and got on a plane and went to the hospital to see him and how Michael took care of him all through the years.  So in this version, it sounds like MJ first met Dave in the hospital ...

[youtube:3ibkf2ct]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3GhgHBK288[/youtube:3ibkf2ct]

Isn't it odd though how Seth seems to splice both accusation stories into one? Saying the kid accused Michael, then it went to trial and after he was found innocent, the kid confessed his dad told him to do it, then the father committed suicide? If he mixed up the facts here maybe he mixed up the DD hospital meeting.

So much contradiction. But what is new?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

MissG

July 07, 2010, 03:24:30 AM
Is that the Encino house????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeeeeeeeeeees

Raise you hands everybodyyyyy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 07, 2010, 05:35:38 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Do you guys remember when Michael said in his Home Movies that he admires Chaplin so much? He says "I relate to him ... I sometime feel like I am him".
I thought maybe, just maybe, Michael feels that Dave and him had similarly hard childhood because of their fathers, and THAT'S WHY he as "Dave "Dave" says at the end of the video that: "Metaphorically he was almost like a father that I've never had". And Larry King agrees: "Huh...well said".
Michael has always liked to be with his friends who had similar childhoods, like Liz Taylor, who can understand him.
But it's just a thought, I don't really understand why he chose to disguise himself as DD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions