Re: "Dave Dave" is a liar
July 09, 2010, 08:47:23 AM
hi DREAMSandTRUTH,
I really like your comparison work, good job!

But the comparison between DaveDave on Leeza's with other pictures has to bear in mind that DaveDAves's face is distorted, as you can see when comparing Leeza's face to other pictures of her. I don't know why, but the video material from the show is pulling the people's faces apart, it is not how they really look like.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

July 09, 2010, 09:00:37 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
hi DREAMSandTRUTH,

But the comparison between DaveDave on Leeza's with other pictures has to bear in mind that DaveDAves's face is distorted, as you can see when comparing Leeza's face to other pictures of her. I don't know why, but the video material from the show is pulling the people's faces apart, it is not how they really look like.
I noticed that, and thought of making the photos undistorted/normal, but I didn't want to change them as this is the video we have originally (at least on YouTube). So yes, we have to bear in mind that the photos from the Leeza video are distorted, and watch them in that way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 09:14:50 AM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
hi DREAMSandTRUTH,

I noticed that, and thought of making the photos undistorted/normal, but I didn't want to change them as this is the video we have originally (at least on YouTube). So yes, we have to bear in mind that the photos from the Leeza video are distorted, and watch them in that way...

The problem is, when we watch the video normal, we can see that DaveDave at Leeza's almost looks the same like in B&B. So either both times it is Michael or not. I spend a lot of time with investigating this, and I didn't come to a certain conclusion, respectively I sometimes doubt about the conclusion I draw.
It would be kind if you would have a look at the tread I started You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and tell me your thoughts.
And I really wonder why the Leeza  interview was broadcasted on july 2nd 2009 including this distortion. Maybe it was done on purpose, to make DaveDAve look more like Michael?
BTW the voice is something that reminds me a lot of Michael, unfortunately the original tapes of B&B in English are not up on yt anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

pepper

July 09, 2010, 03:22:44 PM
BTW the voice is something that reminds me a lot of Michael, unfortunately the original tapes of B&B in English are not up on yt anymore.

Yes, I remember when the English version of those episodes of B&B were on youtube.  I wondered who removed them and why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 07:06:56 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
hi DREAMSandTRUTH,

The problem is, when we watch the video normal, we can see that DaveDave at Leeza's almost looks the same like in B&B. So either both times it is Michael or not. I spend a lot of time with investigating this, and I didn't come to a certain conclusion, respectively I sometimes doubt about the conclusion I draw.
It would be kind if you would have a look at the tread I started You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and tell me your thoughts.
And I really wonder why the Leeza  interview was broadcasted on july 2nd 2009 including this distortion. Maybe it was done on purpose, to make DaveDAve look more like Michael?
friendlikeme81, first I want to thank you that you reminded me of the distorted video - I totally forgot to mention it, not only here but in my video about this topic too... (and I also forgot to thank you previously...) I guess it's distorted because it was made in a 4:3 format but was uploaded to YouTube in a 16:9 format, so the picture became wider than normally. I don't know why bimbopatrol (who uploaded it to YT) made it this way, but I guess it's not that important. I first realized that the picture is wider when I made the comparisons between Michael and DD on the Leeza Show for my video. I believed already that it's Michael there, but I saw that his face is wider in that mask/disguise. And not only because of the mask (like the mask he wore on LKL made his face wider IMO) but basically. I thought it's because of the video format. Then I read the thread you started and it helped that you mentioned there that Leeza's face looks different too. This was all before I made my video, so thanks for the help!  :)

Honestly, when I first saw the video about DD in the B&B, I also thought that there is a chance that it's Michael - because of his upper arm and his shoulders. And then I saw you guys thought the same. But as I started to analyze his face more, I became sure that it's the real DD. In my video I made many comparisons of the real DD's face, so to be sure how he looks like - as I was also confused about his different looks, just like you. If you are interested, I suggest to watch the videos (one video actually, but long, so it has 3 parts) I made because I tried to gather everything there about Dave Dave's different looks and it would be too long to post it here. I mentioned these videos on the first page of the topic I started "Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are the links to my video too.
In a few points I can say that what convinced me that it was the real DD in the B&B and Michael on the Leeza show are the followings:
1, The real DD's right earlobe is basically missing, just like the Dave's in the B&B - but the DD on the Leeza show has a right earlobe.
2, The real DD's skin on his face and his neck is less tense/more damaged, which we can see only when the light is better in the B&B (generally there is not much light, so DD's skin looks better). You can see his damaged skin on the second photo I posted above. But the DD on the Leeza show has a tense and nice skin in the whole video - and there is way more light.
3, DD's face is narrow/longish in the B&B, and as I found, his face has always looked like this. He is especially thin in the B&B but his face still looks longish now, and looked also this way when he was a teenager. The DD's face in the Leeza show is similar to Michael's (except that the video is distorted so it's a bit wider), a little square (watch the chin).
4, DD's teeth in the B&B are less ordered than the DD's on the Leeza show, which suggests that they are different persons (I doubt his teeth got less ordered in one year, as the B&B was made in 1997 and the Leeza show was in 1996).
5, DD in the B&B cannot move his lips in a healthy way, his lower lip is too loose. (you can see it on the photo above but it's more clear when you watch the video). DD in the Leeza show has no problem with his lips, they are healthy.
6, DD in the B&B is a little cross-eyed, like on every photo about the real DD. The DD in the Leeza show has very similar  eyes to Michael's eyes - not crossed and the distance between them is bigger.
By the way the picture we have about DD from the Leeza show (when he is sitting in a chair) is I think about the real DD. (the middle photo from the 3 photos above) Watch his missing earlobe - the same as DD's in the B&B (The angles are not the same but his ear looks way more similar to the B&B DD than to the "sofa" DD). And his skin is more damaged and his face is more longish (I don't think the video is that distorted that it made the "sofa" DD's face that much wider). He looks very similar to the picture on the left (from that 3 photos) which was taken the same year.

I guess there is a chance that the video we can see on YT about the Leeza show was re-made just before the hoax. Everything was kept the same, just instead of the real DD they show us Michael as DD. That's why he sits in a sofa in the video and in a chair on the photo. Just a thought...

What I wrote down above is more clear in my video as I used a lot of photo comparisons there.

I've never seen the English version of the B&B unfortunately - but DD's voice on the Leeza show sounds like Michael's voice to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 08:50:52 AM
IMO the DD in the B&B looks very similar to this photo of him (which is real I guess). He is a little thinner in the B&B, and his skin looks better (probably he had much make-up on, and as I said the light was very low), but his ear, his mouth and chin, and his nose looks the same. His eyes became more open though - I mentioned it in my video that IMO his eyes were operated many times throughout the years (her mother said they were burnt severely).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 10:22:22 AM
Dear DREAMSandTRUTH, thank you very much for your thoughts about the B&B. The ear comparison is pretty much convincing. I think it would be hard to fake it.

I have just had a close look at the new pictures DaveDave posted on his Myspace (city pictures), and they make clear that also the hands, arms and the body shape of DD in B&B are most likely those of the real DD. The differences between the pictures that were taken by the press around the same time are still big (DD leaning at the wall), but this may be a result of lightning and makeup.

For comparing the pictures of DD at Leeza's (sitting in armchair and sitting on the sofa) we could take the structure of the black&white cap as a criteria. I tried to make the cap look the same and it shows that the broadness of the face also becomes almost the same.

[attachment=0:1upjvz4t]real DD and DD on Leezas.jpg[/attachment:1upjvz4t]

The skin between both DD's is different, the one during the interview has a much smoother skin than the one sitting on the chair, but also Leeza has a very unnatural looking smooth skin. So this is not an absolutley certain proof. But what's really different is the chin. The real DD has a longer chin and a smaller jaw line than the DD in the interview. It also seems as if the tip of the nose of the DaveDave during the interview is a bit higher.

Anyway, doing comparisons of the appearance is one thing, but comparing the voices is another. I have just listened to the DD interview again and compared You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from 0:37 to the Michael Jackson "interview" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from 1:26.

We wont have a certain proof without analyzing the voice features with special software, which I am not capable of, but to me it definately sounds the same. Being a musician from early childhood I am acoustically trained and the voice similarities between Michael and DD on LKL and on Leeza's are more convincing to me than anything else. (Which doesn't mean that I don't like a good picture comparison  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

July 11, 2010, 06:39:11 AM
Dear DREAMSandTRUTH, thank you very much for your thoughts about the B&B. The ear comparison is pretty much convincing. I think it would be hard to fake it.

I have just had a close look at the new pictures DaveDave posted on his Myspace (city pictures), and they make clear that also the hands, arms and the body shape of DD in B&B are most likely those of the real DD. The differences between the pictures that were taken by the press around the same time are still big (DD leaning at the wall), but this may be a result of lightning and makeup.

For comparing the pictures of DD at Leeza's (sitting in armchair and sitting on the sofa) we could take the structure of the black&white cap as a criteria. I tried to make the cap look the same and it shows that the broadness of the face also becomes almost the same.

[attachment=0:3m2c33h5]real DD and DD on Leezas.jpg[/attachment:3m2c33h5]

The skin between both DD's is different, the one during the interview has a much smoother skin than the one sitting on the chair, but also Leeza has a very unnatural looking smooth skin. So this is not an absolutley certain proof. But what's really different is the chin. The real DD has a longer chin and a smaller jaw line than the DD in the interview. It also seems as if the tip of the nose of the DaveDave during the interview is a bit higher.

Anyway, doing comparisons of the appearance is one thing, but comparing the voices is another. I have just listened to the DD interview again and compared You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from 0:37 to the Michael Jackson "interview" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from 1:26.

We wont have a certain proof without analyzing the voice features with special software, which I am not capable of, but to me it definately sounds the same. Being a musician from early childhood I am acoustically trained and the voice similarities between Michael and DD on LKL and on Leeza's are more convincing to me than anything else. (Which doesn't mean that I don't like a good picture comparison  ;) )
Dear friendlikeme81, thank you for the comparisons you made about DD sitting in the armchair and sitting on the sofa. Yes, ther chins, their jaw lines and there noses look different to me too. And their eyes are very different IMO as well. So even when their caps have the same width, and so the DD's face, who is sitting on the sofa, became much narrower (so you made the unnaturally wide original video narrower) their faces still look quite different.
For me what is the most convincing difference though, is the difference between their teeth and the way they move their lips. If you watch the video from 4:02 you can see a short video of DD from the B&B and then the Leeza video.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About the voices, which words/sentences do you refer to? I hear that DD on the Leeza show has a very similar voice to Michael's, but what is strange is that both Leeza's and DD's voices are distorted during the whole video - just like the picture we talked about...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 05:02:39 PM
DREAMSandTRUTH, I will watch your video later and tell you what I think, also about the voice distortion. I am quite tired at the moment, so I will do that tomorrow.

But before I go for today, there is one thing I wanted to add to the turtle disguise.

See one pic from DaveDave's mayspace[attachment=0:32uq5o0p]DaveDave new pic.jpg[/attachment:32uq5o0p]
I uploaded it from his myspace on April 26nd. It is not up there any more, but the folder "My son likes turtles" still exists. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coincidence again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

July 11, 2010, 05:47:24 PM
DREAMSandTRUTH, I will watch your video later and tell you what I think, also about the voice distortion. I am quite tired at the moment, so I will do that tomorrow.

But before I go for today, there is one thing I wanted to add to the turtle disguise.

See one pic from DaveDave's mayspace[attachment=0:11shhcqz]DaveDave new pic.jpg[/attachment:11shhcqz]
I uploaded it from his myspace on April 26nd. It is not up there any more, but the folder "My son likes turtles" still exists. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coincidence again?
Ninja Turtle is related to the hoax investigation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 12:40:10 AM
Quote from: "bluepiggy"

See one pic from DaveDave's mayspace[attachment=0:1l6nu9xa]DaveDave new pic.jpg[/attachment:1l6nu9xa]

Coincidence again?
Ninja Turtle is related to the hoax investigation?

No, she's just having a little sense of humor. Sometimes you gotta be a little funny on these forums, times get tough on us occasionally, unfortunately. I don't mind the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comment on my thread though. I loved that show like 10 years ago. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions