Dr Seuss: The Cat in the Hat
July 05, 2010, 07:52:12 PM
I hope I have this in the right spot. If not please feel free to move it.

My daughter was watching this movie last night and came across the name "Michael Jackson", among others, listed under "Storyboard Artists" in the credits. Does anyone here know if this was our MJ? The film was made in 2005.

I know he was artistically talented enough to contribute in this way and he loved childrens books. I know he was involved in "The Simpsons" at one point (talking voice not singing voice).

If he was involved I don't know what conclusions we can draw, except that he had his finger in many more pies than most realise and there may be a message in it we have missed.

Safe to say that next time I see this movie (I will if I know my daughter!) and if MJ had some input, I will watch it with a little more interest.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Re: Dr Seuss: The Cat in the Hat
July 05, 2010, 10:03:28 PM
I don't THINK Thats him...The same guy was also in Alice in Wonderland (The New One) As Michael A. Jackson. I saw the name and freaked. :lol: But I don't think it's him, but then again thinking isn't knowing. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

July 06, 2010, 01:15:13 AM
He said he wanted to do film projects, I wouldn't rule it out.  I wouldn't rule any movie out that you're suspicious of ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

July 06, 2010, 11:00:24 AM
I think this is not our Michael Jackson because there's also another man named Michael Jackson, director or something, who's also doin movies

This is the on you're talkin about

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

July 06, 2010, 11:25:40 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
I think this is not our Michael Jackson because there's also another man named Michael Jackson, director or something, who's also doin movies

His list of movie projects are very interesting. Does anyone have some kind of proof that this is a different person than "our" Michael? It's common for artists to use pen names. But seriously, look at the movies... Alice In Wonderland...Where The Wild Things Are.... lots of movies that we've thought to be "michael-ish". I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were involved with these projects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Serenitys_Dream

July 06, 2010, 11:39:37 AM

Maybe I am reading too much into this but...

I can't find any photographs of Michael Anthony Jackson I (As in the First? That is unusual to be called the First)
There is no bio for this person.
He has no web site displaying his work. There is just the imbd link.
He was originally listed at imbd as Michael Jackson and later the name "Anthony" was added.
He won an award in 2004 the Rhode Island International Film Festival. All the other winners have a photograph of them except him.
Vision Award
WINNER - The Hitch Hiker: Michael Anthony Jackson

ANTHONY
Usage: English
Pronounced: AN-th?-nee, AN-t?-nee  [key]
English form of the Roman family name Antonius, which is of unknown Etruscan origin. The most notable member of the Roman family was the general Marcus Antonius (called Mark Antony in English), who for a period in the 1st century BC ruled the Roman Empire jointly with Augustus. When their relationship turned sour, he and his mistress Cleopatra were attacked and forced to commit suicide, as related in Shakespeare's tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra' (1606).

The name became regularly used in the Christian world due to the fame of Saint Anthony the Great, a 3rd-century Egyptian hermit who founded Christian monasticism. Its popularity was reinforced in the Middle Ages by the 13th-century Saint Anthony of Padua, the patron saint of Portugal. In English it has been commonly (but incorrectly) associated with Greek (anthos) "flower", which resulted in the addition of the h in the 17th century.

Cleopatra (1963)
Starring:
   Elizabeth Taylor - Cleopatra
   Richard Burton - Mark Antony

Shakespeare - Fake Death Theory
Christopher Marlowe (c. 26 February 1564–30 May 1593) was an English dramatist, poet and translator of the Elizabethan era. As the foremost Elizabethan tragedian, next to William Shakespeare, he is known for his blank verse, his overreaching protagonists, and his mysterious death.
Given the murky inconsistencies concerning the account of Marlowe's death, a theory has arisen centred on the notion that Marlowe may have faked his death and then continued to write under the assumed name of William Shakespeare. Marlowe was buried in an unmarked grave in the churchyard of St Nicholas.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 11:50:44 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

I can't find any photographs of Michael Anthony Jackson I (As in the First? That is unusual to be called the First)
He was originally listed at imbd as Michael Jackson and later the name "Anthony" was added.
He won an award in 2004 the Rhode Island International Film Festival. All the other winners have a photograph of them except him.
Vision Award

ANTHONY
English form of the Roman family name Antonius, which is of unknown Etruscan origin. The most notable member of the Roman family was the general Marcus Antonius (called Mark Antony in English), who for a period in the 1st century BC ruled the Roman Empire jointly with Augustus. When their relationship turned sour, he and his mistress Cleopatra were attacked and forced to commit suicide, as related in Shakespeare's tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra' (1606).

The name became regularly used in the Christian world due to the fame of Saint Anthony the Great, a 3rd-century Egyptian hermit who founded Christian monasticism. Its popularity was reinforced in the Middle Ages by the 13th-century Saint Anthony of Padua, the patron saint of Portugal. In English it has been commonly (but incorrectly) associated with Greek (anthos) "flower", which resulted in the addition of the h in the 17th century.

Cleopatra (1963)
Starring:

Christopher Marlowe (c. 26 February 1564–30 May 1593) was an English dramatist, poet and translator of the Elizabethan era. As the foremost Elizabethan tragedian, next to William Shakespeare, he is known for his blank verse, his overreaching protagonists, and his mysterious death.
Given the murky inconsistencies concerning the account of Marlowe's death, a theory has arisen centred on the notion that Marlowe may have faked his death and then continued to write under the assumed name of William Shakespeare. Marlowe was buried in an unmarked grave in the churchyard of St Nicholas.

Thanks for doing the research. To me it's pretty clear. I will believe it's MJ until someone can prove otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Serenitys_Dream

July 06, 2010, 12:48:18 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Vision Award

ANTHONY

Cleopatra (1963)
Starring:

Thanks for doing the research. To me it's pretty clear. I will believe it's MJ until someone can prove otherwise.
Thank you.
As I said I don't know if I am reading too much into that or not but it could be Michael.

The name Anthony means:
Anthony
Worthy Of Praise
Origin: Greek

Anthony
Shakespearean - 'King Henry the Eighth' Sir Anthony Denny.
Latin - Highly praiseworthy. Famous bearer: Mark Antony, Roman triumvir and general who shared a throne with Queen Cleopatra of Egypt.
Greek - Priceless.
English - Highly praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.
Basque - He adds or priceless.

Your number is: 7
Your Soul Urge number is: 7
Your Inner Dream number is: 9

Michael Anthony Jackson
There are 21 letters in your name. 2 + 1 = 3
Those 21 letters total to 86 - 8 + 6 = 14 = 5 or 2x7 77?
There are 7 vowels and 14 consonants in your name. 777?

And 7 letters in each name
Michael = 7
Anthony = 7
Jackson = 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 07:08:08 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Vision Award

ANTHONY

Cleopatra (1963)
Starring:

Thank you.
As I said I don't know if I am reading too much into that or not but it could be Michael.

The name Anthony means:
Anthony
Worthy Of Praise
Origin: Greek

Anthony
Shakespearean - 'King Henry the Eighth' Sir Anthony Denny.
Latin - Highly praiseworthy. Famous bearer: Mark Antony, Roman triumvir and general who shared a throne with Queen Cleopatra of Egypt.
Greek - Priceless.
English - Highly praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.
Basque - He adds or priceless.

Your number is: 7
Your Soul Urge number is: 7
Your Inner Dream number is: 9

Michael Anthony Jackson
There are 21 letters in your name. 2 + 1 = 3
Those 21 letters total to 86 - 8 + 6 = 14 = 5 or 2x7 77?
There are 7 vowels and 14 consonants in your name. 777?

And 7 letters in each name
Michael = 7
Anthony = 7
Jackson = 7

:shock:  :shock: Wow, I have goosebumps! Thank you for the research guys.
Now, what movies has Michael A. Jackson done since June 25 2009??
Why can't we find a picture of him?
Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Serenitys_Dream

July 06, 2010, 07:17:14 PM
Quote from: "Heartsong"
:shock:  :shock: Wow, I have goosebumps! Thank you for the research guys.
Now, what movies has Michael A. Jackson done since June 25 2009??
Why can't we find a picture of him?
Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road... :lol:

1. BioShock (2010) (pre-production) (storyboard artist)
   2. Real Steel (2011) (filming) (storyboard artist)
   3. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011) (filming) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Pirates 4" - USA (informal alternative title)
   4. Green Lantern (2011) (post-production) (storyboard artist)
   5. Repo Men (2010) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Repreneurs" - Canada (French title)
      ... aka "Repossession Men" - Japan (English title)
   6. Alice in Wonderland (2010) (storyboard artist) (as Michael A. Jackson)
      ... aka "Alice in Wonderland: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
   7. The Wolfman (2010) (storyboard artist) (as Michael Jackson)
      ... aka "Wolfman" - Japan (English title)
   8. Where the Wild Things Are (2009) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Where the Wild Things Are: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
   9. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) (storyboard artist) (as Michael A. Jackson)
      ... aka "Night at the Museum 2" - Australia, Singapore (English title), UK, USA (working title)
      ... aka "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
      ... aka "Night Museum 2" - Japan (English title)
  10. Angels & Demons (2009) (storyboard artist)
  11. Iron Man (2008) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Ironman" - International (English title) (alternative spelling), USA (poster title)
  12. Jumper (2008) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Jumper - Franchir le temps" - Canada (French title)
  13. The Golden Compass (2007) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  14. The Kingdom (2007) (storyboard artist)
  15. Night at the Museum (2006) (storyboard artist) (as Michael A. Jackson)
      ... aka "Night at the Museum: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
      ... aka "Night Museum" - Japan (English title)
  16. The Fountain (2006) (storyboard artist: Montreal) (uncredited)
  17. X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) (storyboard artist) (as M. Anthony Jackson)
      ... aka "X-Men 3" - Singapore (English title), USA (working title)
      ... aka "X3" - International (English title) (informal short title), USA (promotional abbreviation)
      ... aka "X-men - L'engagement ultime" - Canada (French title)
      ... aka "X-Men: Final Decision" - Japan (English title)
  18. Doom (2005) (previz artist)
  19. The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005) (storyboard artist: additional photography, Los Angeles) (as Michael Jackson)
  20. Sky High (2005) (storyboard artist)
  21. Fantastic Four (2005) (storyboard artist)
  22. The Ring Two (2005) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Samara" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
      ... aka "The Ring 2" - International (English title) (alternative spelling), UK
      ... aka "Samara: Ring 2" - Philippines (English title) (informal title)
      ... aka "Samara: The Ring Two" - Asia (English title)
  23. Son of the Mask (2005) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Mask 2" - Japan (English title)
  24. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) (storyboard artist)
  25. Catwoman (2004) (previz artist)
  26. Big Fish (2003) (visual consultant)
  27. The Cat in the Hat (2003) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat" - USA (complete title)
  28. Duplex (2003) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  29. Hulk (2003) (storymatic artist)
  30. Scooby-Doo (2002) (storyboard artist)
  31. Ali (2001) (storyboard artist)
  32. Planet of the Apes (2001) (storyboard artist) (as Michael Jackson)
  33. Mission: Impossible II (2000) (storyboard artist)
      ... aka "M:I-2" - USA (DVD box title (promotional abbreviation))
  34. Galaxy Quest (1999) (storyboard artist)
  35. Sleepy Hollow (1999) (storyboard artist) (as Michael Jackson)
  36. What Dreams May Come (1998) (previz artist)
  37. BASEketball (1998) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  38. Deep Impact (1998) (storyboard artist)
  39. Mars Attacks! (1996) (illustrator) (as Michael Jackson)
  40. The Truth About Cats & Dogs (1996) (storyboard artist) (as Michael A. Jackson)
  41. Batman Forever (1995) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  42. Tall Tale (1995) (storyboard artist)
  43. Disclosure (1994) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  44. Airheads (1994) (storyboard artist) (as M. Anthony Jackson)
      ... aka "Hardrock hijack" - Japan (English title)
  45. Wolf (1994) (storyboard artist)
  46. Groundhog Day (1993) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  47. Batman Returns (1992) (storyboard artist) (uncredited)
  48. Highway to Hell (1991) (storyboard artist)
  49. The Rapture (1991) (storyboard artist)
  50. Hudson Hawk (1991) (storyboard artist)
  51. F/X2 (1991) (storyboard artist) (as Michael Jackson)
  52. L.A. Story (1991) (storyboard artist)
  53. Pacific Heights (1990) (storyboard artist)

Director:
   1. The Hitch Hiker (2004) (as M. Anthony Jackson)

Miscellaneous Crew:
   1. The Hitch Hiker (2004) (visual adaptor) (as M. Anthony Jackson)

Actor:
   1. Monkeybone (2001) (as M. Anthony Jackson) .... Bug Man
There is no Picture of him, I have not seen this film.

Plot Summary forMonkeybone (2001)
In a coma, Stu Miley a cartoonist who created a comic strip called Monkeybone which features a rascal monkey. He finds himself trapped within his own underground creation and must find a way to get back, while racing against his popular but treacherous character, Monkeybone. Naturally, Monkeybone himself is there, and he and Stu quickly start fighting like cats and dogs. When Stu realizes that his sister, due to a pact they once made, is preparing to pull the plug on him, Stu makes a deal with Hypnos, the god of sleep, to help him steal a golden ticket from Death himself. But when Monkeybone takes over Stu's body and escapes to wreak havoc on the real world, Stu has to find a way to stop him before his sister pulls the plug on reality forever!

Life couldn't be better for cartoonist Stu Miley. He has created a hit comic strip featuring Monkeybone, a petulant rascal with a penchant for wise cracks and racy antics. Stu, happy and in love with his beautiful girlfriend Julie is on the verge of big success, as his comic strip is about to become a national television show. But on the night Stu is to propose to Julie, he is struck down in a freak accident. While Stu's body lies comatose - and Julie maintains a constant bedside vigil - his conscious spirit is transported to Downtown, a purgatory-like limbo existing between life and death. Downtown has a carnival landscape populated by mythical gods and creatures who revel in the nightmares of the living. Upon his arrival, Stu learns his ominous fate: There's no turning back. And just as things seem like they couldn't get any worse, Stu's alter ego, Monkeybone, springs to life to stir up some trouble. Now, Stu must outwit Death in order to return to the world of the living before the doctors pull the plug on Stu's body. But Monkeybone has hatched his own plot that could thwart Stu's plans...

Stu Miley is a cartoonist who created a comic strip called Monkeybone which features the rascal monkey of the same name. Stu is in love with a sleep institute worker named Dr. Julie McElroy. When it came to the night where he was going to propose to her, a freak accident happens and Stu falls into a coma. His spirit ends up in Downtown: a purgatory limbo-like existence between life and death. Downtown is a carnival landscape populated by other people, mythical creatures, and other figments and this is where nightmares are entertainment. This is where Monkeybone comes to life and stirs up trouble for Stu. Also, Stu befriends a cat-girl named Kitty. When Stu learns that his sister Kimmy is about to pull the plug on him, he asks Hypnos: The God of Sleep what to do. Hypnos tells Stu that to get back to the living, he has to steal an Exit Pass from Death who lives in the Land of Death. However, Monkeybone and Hypnos have their own agenda with Stu's body when it comes to making nightmares.

Written by Kaja Blackley (graphic novel "Dark Town")
Starring: Brendan Fraser

[youtube:1c9d2tcq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HylWFOjHIHE[/youtube:1c9d2tcq]

Michael Anthony Jackson
Alternate Names:
Ant Jackson | M. Anthony Jackson | Michael A. Jackson | Michael Jackson

I dunno maybe has nothing to do with any of this... :lol:
Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:34:41 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 07:31:49 PM
Hmmmmm.....is this the man everybody thought they knew?????? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

July 06, 2010, 07:46:50 PM
Serenitys_Dream, unbelievable! Do you keep all this at your fingertips? You're a legend!

Every single one of these movies is "michael-esque" with many links to his friends and beliefs. He said time and again how he wanted to do movies. Maybe that meant he was actually doing them? And if so, he currently still is...  8-) Paris wants to be an actress... So many clues and as you say, so hard to not read too much into them.

The sheer volume worries me tho. Would he have had the time and would his involvement not have been plainly obvious/spoken about by everyone around him?

We need to find a legit photo of Michael A. Jackson. Lookout google, I am about to comb your depths...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 06, 2010, 07:51:21 PM
Quote from: "Heartsong"
Serenitys_Dream, unbelievable! Do you keep all this at your fingertips? You're a legend!

Every single one of these movies is "michael-esque" with many links to his friends and beliefs. He said time and again how he wanted to do movies. Maybe that meant he was actually doing them? And if so, he currently still is...  8-) Paris wants to be an actress... So many clues and as you say, so hard to not read too much into them.

The sheer volume worries me tho. Would he have had the time and would his involvement not have been plainly obvious/spoken about by everyone around him?

We need to find a legit photo of Michael A. Jackson. Lookout google, I am about to comb your depths...
Maybe the point isn't that he is actually this person (Michael A. Jackson) but it could be a trail to the films this person, with the same name, has worked on. As you said they are "Michael-Esque films, with many links to his friends and beliefs".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 12:17:37 PM
Hi guys, I don't know what to think anymore. This really freaks me out! :?

See the pictures: left medusa Michael Anthony Jackson, right boy portrait of Michael Joseph Jackson
[attachment=2:35ijy494]jackson medusa and boy portrait.jpg[/attachment:35ijy494]

left Frankenstein picture by Michael Joseph Jackson, right Minotaur by Michael Anthony Jackson
[attachment=1:35ijy494]jackson frankenstein elysium minotaur.jpg[/attachment:35ijy494]

and the best for last:  (*lol hysterically*)

[attachment=0:35ijy494]jackson big fish storyboard.jpg[/attachment:35ijy494]
source:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

MJonmind

July 07, 2010, 01:08:26 PM
This forum truly is an education, everyday! :o   "There will be some surprises..." MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions