Re: Jermaine speaks for HELLO! Magazine
July 06, 2010, 03:31:44 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
Quote from: "bliss1712"
 Asked if he was depressed when his brother died, he answered no.  That just about says it all.  How many of us have laid awake at night, cried buckets, been in total despair, not eating, not sleeping, thinking about him day and night.  And all the time his family are thinking of ways to make money from him, AS USUAL....

That's because Michael is not dead :!:  ;)

I kind of wonder what will be the fallout from all these people who paid the various family members for these interviews.  :?:  :?:  Will they want their money back! Will they sue? Or will all of them say that they really didn't know that he wasn't dead?  It would be hard for those who paid for these interviews to prove otherwise.

Wow if somebody was really close to their brother there is no way they wouldn't be depressed or down for awhile.  Those types of reations from the family is definitely one of the factors why I think MJ is still alive.  All the Jacksons basically were up and about like 3 months after MJ supposedly died.  I just don't see that happening if he were really gone.  I mean the Jackson reality show came out a few months later, Tito went on tour, Janet kept filming her movie, Papa Joe promoting record label, Mother Katherine shopping at Target, kids going to Halloween Night.  When my mom got real sick and she almost passed I was literally traumatized.  It took me like two years to get back to myself because of the experience.  Also when my mom's brother passed they were really close.  She broke down crying and she went through a period where she said she would just sit in her room and she would later look at the clock and realize that hours had passed by without her even knowing it.  So I just can't see them being able to recover so quickly if they were grief sticken.  As far as them doing interviews and getting paid I would think that the Jackson will play dumb if MJ does decide to come back.  I think it would be funny actually.  The media deserves a taste of their own medicine for the way they dissed MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 03:57:25 AM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
She must be happy must be tying Jermaine's shoe laces and all. When I saw that....I almost gagged!! :twisted:

OMG when I saw that I was like WTF, i'd slap him over the head with his shoes!!!

It's a cultural thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

July 06, 2010, 06:13:13 AM
Quote from: "Game Player"
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
She must be happy must be tying Jermaine's shoe laces and all. When I saw that....I almost gagged!! :twisted:

OMG when I saw that I was like WTF, i'd slap him over the head with his shoes!!!

It's a cultural thing.

And it´s LOVE .....    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

July 06, 2010, 09:40:12 AM
I dont like the tone of this interview....Its sounds too God-damn self-important.

Again, it could be just one of those attempts to generate as much publicity as they can before the BAM.

Who the hell knows anymore........ :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

July 06, 2010, 10:32:38 AM
OMG these pictures....I don't like these kinda staged family-pictures....Halima has the same pose in all the pictures and Jermain just has his big smile   :lol:

I didn't read it all yet, but to me he doesn't look and never looked very hurted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

July 06, 2010, 11:11:56 AM
I agree Jermaine looks way too happy right about now. To me it's just not right that the fans have been grieving more than the family, thats another main reason I believe MJ is still alive. If he were really gone a lot of my opinions about this family would change BIG TIME. The fans are acting more like he was part of their family than the actual family!!! He's gotta be alive :) I know fans (nonbelievers) that STILL cry about his death! And if i believed he were really dead I'd still be crying too. For Jermaine to say he was never depressed??? wtf is up with that? In these pictures it does not look like Jermaine is thinking about Michael it looks like he's thinking about himself and how amazing they look and how great he's got it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

MissG

July 06, 2010, 11:29:04 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
OMG these pictures....I don't like these kinda staged family-pictures....Halima has the same pose in all the pictures and Jermain just has his big smile   :lol:

I didn't read it all yet, but to me he doesn't look and never looked very hurted

I didn´t read it either.

Judgeing thepics, to me looks like the "old times" gossip journalism where famous people sold their stories, like a wedding, a baptism, new born babies etc. Journalism where the people they interview and photograph are respected and not ridiculed or pocked like in tabloids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 06, 2010, 07:01:36 PM
His comment about Grace is interesting too. Shame he didn't elaborate. Typical - with Jermaine you really never know if what he's saying is accurate or truthful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 06, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
Again Jermaine Jackson is in the spot light due to his brother's MJ death. Showing off his home wife's rings etc... I wonder if MJ was not dead( well we know he isn't) if he would be in the spot light.. I do not think so.. This is so ridiculous making money on his brother..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal