MJonmind

Re: Psychic on Wendy Williams...must read!
July 29, 2010, 02:08:57 AM
Onthewingsoflove:
It is interesting to see this topic because God dropped it into my spirit months ago that MJ will return and continue his healing ministry on a whole other level than before!

I believe that too. "You ain't seen nothing yet. The best is yet to come." on so many levels!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 02:14:55 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Onthewingsoflove:
It is interesting to see this topic because God dropped it into my spirit months ago that MJ will return and continue his healing ministry on a whole other level than before!

I believe that too. "You ain't seen nothing yet. The best is yet to come." on so many levels!

I say amen to that!

Isn't that one of MJ's quotes? "You ain't seen nothing yet!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

July 31, 2010, 12:27:24 PM
did any of u see the green man in we are the world for haiti he bends down when the camra comes round to him i took a closer look cause i on my ipod and his face was shaped like michaels. and tat psychic must be crazy how can she just guess he will come back in spirt to heal if she can't talk to him .very suspicous don't u think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

July 31, 2010, 12:43:46 PM
i think she can't conect wit him because he not really dead and tat he going away to sort him self out    and come back when no 1 know's.i think he is not dead cause 1. he kept laughing when he was anoucing this is it like he knew  tat he wasn't going to be doing it. and there is alot more tat i would just bore u wit so i wont.but i just have to say 1 more time tat it really is very suspicious. :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

rasyte

July 31, 2010, 12:53:21 PM
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Every one of those psychics go crazy its way. Can't figure out. On Jackson Family Foundation 2 crazies already, Kathy Roberts claims she is Michael's Lady/medium, the other one-Rita Bryant says she personally knew Michael, but she does not say have contact with his "spirit", for some reason and rejects the other one as a medium calling liar and crazy. So, now this one says Michael will be back as a director. It's like funny farm. Let's just wait and see what's gonna happen. I think he is done with "King of Pop". He wanted to pioneer a filming. I hope he is on his way...  

The Kat Chic is on facebook and she says MJ created an account and talks to his fans through her! She also has a youtube channel where she claims mj is dancing, singing and talking through her.  Also on myspace and twitter. She says she contacted the jacksons, I would love to know what they think. lol  This type of crazy is kinda scarey!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: this made me laught

that girl  was in chatroom but she was banned.. she is crazy! at first it was funny but later I understood that she really need help.. :?   and I saw videos on YT...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions