MJonmind

Re: Just Curious......
July 06, 2010, 01:42:07 AM
That was refreshingly funny!  I'm guessing the only thing Michael is paying FL for is for extra security around their building and extra clean-up from fans (no body).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 02:07:09 AM
No kids and no parents at FL but Janet and Randy made a point to show up together and walk in as if to say MJ my brother, we still got your BACK.  I think Mother Kate would have been there if her child was in that tomb and of course the kids are out there having fun in Hawaii...strange indeed.  The fact that the photos of the kids show up one year after his death is just crazy.  I could see if it had been 3 or 4 years, but one year?  No way they should have been there showing respect for their father. His fans were very important to him and many of them walked up that long hill in the hot sun just to say "we remember you", yet his kids and his parents were not there.  I'm telling you MJ is not in that tomb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 06, 2010, 07:44:36 PM
YEP Well said. MJ is not there......NEVER WAS I am Like WTF? KIDS in HAWAII????NOOOOO!!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 07, 2010, 06:58:17 AM
Quote from: "foreverking"
No kids and no parents at FL but Janet and Randy made a point to show up together and walk in as if to say MJ my brother, we still got your BACK.  I think Mother Kate would have been there if her child was in that tomb and of course the kids are out there having fun in Hawaii...strange indeed.  The fact that the photos of the kids show up one year after his death is just crazy.  I could see if it had been 3 or 4 years, but one year?  No way they should have been there showing respect for their father. His fans were very important to him and many of them walked up that long hill in the hot sun just to say "we remember you", yet his kids and his parents were not there.  I'm telling you MJ is not in that tomb.

why can't more fans see what we see ? i just can't grasp it .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

July 07, 2010, 10:08:39 AM
2MuchMJLuv, Very funny :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 07, 2010, 09:27:59 PM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
My thoughts exactly. They did it to show the world that they were there.

....And to make sure that everybody stays on script. I can hear them at a family meeting with MJ on speaker or Skype from his new Ranch on an Island in Bahrain. It would go like this:

MJ: "Okay fellas, Donk and Toya June 25th is here--it's time to plan the strategy for the anniversary of my 'passing'. Any ideas??? And Titi it's gotta be good because those death hoax investigators are really on it I'll tell you. Wait--hold that thought while I get some orange juice..."

Jermaine: "Yeah fellas, have you seen all of the death hoax videos on youtube? They're generating more interest than your singing career Marlon."

Marlon: "Shut up Jermaine, I'm praying for you--and your hair stylist Count Chocula."

MJ: "I'm back, and let's get serious guys..."

Jermaine: ((((Singing)))))  ".....And fall in L.O.V.E...."

Tito: Well, for one we definitely need to make sure that our 'Brick Man' at TMZ is alerted that we'll be there as well as all of the stations on the West Coast..."

LaToya: "...Why am I here, I went as far as to go and visit Bubbles--I have done my part--Geesh."

Janet: "....She cried while she was there too...for the cameras."

Jackie: (((Tearing -up))) "...Yeah that was beautiful sis, just beautiful. The things you said to him and all..."

MJ: "...Can someone grab Jackie some kleenex...yeah Jackie hold on to that emotion, I feel it...let's use it..."

Randy: "...Can you feel it...?"

MJ: Yooo hoo, Paris and Blanket get off of youtube pleeeeze. We're in a different time zone. You need to rest up from your Hawaiian vacation. Being 'happy' for the papps can be exhausting. Go to bed."

Tito: "So it's settled then. Of course we'll need to be at FL on the 25th, I mean that would be odd to just not show up, or to proclaim that we went and no one actually saw us there."

Jermaine: "Hey, why not set-up a stage and do a few songs. I can sing..."

(((Tito Interrupts))

"Are we done here? I have a date..."

MJ: "Meeting adjouned. Until next time..."

{{{{Keep Believing People}}}}}}

L.O.V.E.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG! Too funny...I can picture this scene sooooo clearly! You should go into writing screenplays! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 10:51:03 PM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
My thoughts exactly. They did it to show the world that they were there.

....And to make sure that everybody stays on script. I can hear them at a family meeting with MJ on speaker or Skype from his new Ranch on an Island in Bahrain. It would go like this:

MJ: "Okay fellas, Donk and Toya June 25th is here--it's time to plan the strategy for the anniversary of my 'passing'. Any ideas??? And Titi it's gotta be good because those death hoax investigators are really on it I'll tell you. Wait--hold that thought while I get some orange juice..."

Jermaine: "Yeah fellas, have you seen all of the death hoax videos on youtube? They're generating more interest than your singing career Marlon."

Marlon: "Shut up Jermaine, I'm praying for you--and your hair stylist Count Chocula."

MJ: "I'm back, and let's get serious guys..."

Jermaine: ((((Singing)))))  ".....And fall in L.O.V.E...."

Tito: Well, for one we definitely need to make sure that our 'Brick Man' at TMZ is alerted that we'll be there as well as all of the stations on the West Coast..."

LaToya: "...Why am I here, I went as far as to go and visit Bubbles--I have done my part--Geesh."

Janet: "....She cried while she was there too...for the cameras."

Jackie: (((Tearing -up))) "...Yeah that was beautiful sis, just beautiful. The things you said to him and all..."

MJ: "...Can someone grab Jackie some kleenex...yeah Jackie hold on to that emotion, I feel it...let's use it..."

Randy: "...Can you feel it...?"

MJ: Yooo hoo, Paris and Blanket get off of youtube pleeeeze. We're in a different time zone. You need to rest up from your Hawaiian vacation. Being 'happy' for the papps can be exhausting. Go to bed."

Tito: "So it's settled then. Of course we'll need to be at FL on the 25th, I mean that would be odd to just not show up, or to proclaim that we went and no one actually saw us there."

Jermaine: "Hey, why not set-up a stage and do a few songs. I can sing..."

(((Tito Interrupts))

"Are we done here? I have a date..."

MJ: "Meeting adjouned. Until next time..."

{{{{Keep Believing People}}}}}}

L.O.V.E.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG! Too funny...I can picture this scene sooooo clearly! You should go into writing screenplays! :lol:

Thank you!!!!! I'm happy to have made you all smile/laugh!!!!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2010, 02:54:02 AM
Well, this is where Mother was on June 25, 2010 (instead of FL). She paid to have their first family home slightly renovated for the occasion, so I could understand why she'd want to be there. But it's all STILL a little weird.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 04:40:12 AM
I think it was the first time they were there  ;) And of course Michael is not at FL. He is alive....somewhere on this Earth. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions