Just Curious......
July 05, 2010, 12:16:02 AM
Is anyone else wondering why the family chose to visit FL on June 25th during peak hours? They KNEW that there would be thousands of fans there as well as media (our local stations were camped out on June 24th). They could've paid their respects without the world watching....unless they wanted the world to see. Seeing is believing.  ;)

Things that make you go hmmmmm......
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just Curious......
July 05, 2010, 12:30:41 AM
My thoughts exactly. They did it to show the world that they were there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 05, 2010, 03:40:51 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

....And to make sure that everybody stays on script. I can hear them at a family meeting with MJ on speaker or Skype from his new Ranch on an Island in Bahrain. It would go like this:

MJ: "Okay fellas, Donk and Toya June 25th is here--it's time to plan the strategy for the anniversary of my 'passing'. Any ideas??? And Titi it's gotta be good because those death hoax investigators are really on it I'll tell you. Wait--hold that thought while I get some orange juice..."

Jermaine: "Yeah fellas, have you seen all of the death hoax videos on youtube? They're generating more interest than your singing career Marlon."

Marlon: "Shut up Jermaine, I'm praying for you--and your hair stylist Count Chocula."

MJ: "I'm back, and let's get serious guys..."

Jermaine: ((((Singing)))))  ".....And fall in L.O.V.E...."

Tito: Well, for one we definitely need to make sure that our 'Brick Man' at TMZ is alerted that we'll be there as well as all of the stations on the West Coast..."

LaToya: "...Why am I here, I went as far as to go and visit Bubbles--I have done my part--Geesh."

Janet: "....She cried while she was there too...for the cameras."

Jackie: (((Tearing -up))) "...Yeah that was beautiful sis, just beautiful. The things you said to him and all..."

MJ: "...Can someone grab Jackie some kleenex...yeah Jackie hold on to that emotion, I feel it...let's use it..."

Randy: "...Can you feel it...?"

MJ: Yooo hoo, Paris and Blanket get off of youtube pleeeeze. We're in a different time zone. You need to rest up from your Hawaiian vacation. Being 'happy' for the papps can be exhausting. Go to bed."

Tito: "So it's settled then. Of course we'll need to be at FL on the 25th, I mean that would be odd to just not show up, or to proclaim that we went and no one actually saw us there."

Jermaine: "Hey, why not set-up a stage and do a few songs. I can sing..."

(((Tito Interrupts))

"Are we done here? I have a date..."

MJ: "Meeting adjouned. Until next time..."

{{{{Keep Believing People}}}}}}

L.O.V.E.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

July 05, 2010, 03:56:30 AM
Was that the only time they have ever been there as far as we know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 05, 2010, 04:35:01 AM
Doesn't matter who showed up  on the 25th......

Its more about who didn't show up......the parents and the children.....no show.

Do we need more evidence that he is not buried at Forest Lawn
. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 08:00:58 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"

....And to make sure that everybody stays on script. I can hear them at a family meeting with MJ on speaker or Skype from his new Ranch on an Island in Bahrain. It would go like this:

MJ: "Okay fellas, Donk and Toya June 25th is here--it's time to plan the strategy for the anniversary of my 'passing'. Any ideas??? And Titi it's gotta be good because those death hoax investigators are really on it I'll tell you. Wait--hold that thought while I get some orange juice..."

Jermaine: "Yeah fellas, have you seen all of the death hoax videos on youtube? They're generating more interest than your singing career Marlon."

Marlon: "Shut up Jermaine, I'm praying for you--and your hair stylist Count Chocula."

Tito: Well, for one we definitely need to make sure that our 'Brick Man' at TMZ is alerted that we'll be there as well as all of the stations on the West Coast..."

LaToya: "...Why am I here, I went as far as to go and visit Bubbles--I have done my part--Geesh."

Jackie: (((Tearing -up))) "...Yeah that was beautiful sis, just beautiful. The things you said to him and all..."

MJ: "...Can someone grab Jackie some kleenex...yeah Jackie hold on to that emotion, I feel it...let's use it..."

MJ: Yooo hoo, Paris and Blanket get off of youtube pleeeeze. We're in a different time zone. You need to rest up from your Hawaiian vacation. Being 'happy' for the papps can be exhausting. Go to bed."

Tito: "So it's settled then. Of course we'll need to be at FL on the 25th, I mean that would be odd to just not show up, or to proclaim that we went and no one actually saw us there."

(((Tito Interrupts))

L.O.V.E.

This is too funny!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

July 05, 2010, 02:35:28 PM
Quote from: "Speechless_250609"

(((Tito Interrupts))

L.O.V.E.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: wowww very funny!!! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 02:41:02 PM
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Quote from: "Speechless_250609"

(((Tito Interrupts))

L.O.V.E.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: wowww very funny!!! :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  omg this made me laugh so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

July 05, 2010, 02:41:58 PM
2 much mj luv : you are so funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i can see it right for me that mj is scripting everybody to say these things and do it just as he wants it  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 02:42:33 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Its more about who didn't show up......the parents and the children.....no show.

. ;)
Of course they didn't show up...especially Katherine..just remember guys... Katherine Jackson is a very religious woman. Probably for her all has a limit in this hoax and that limit is religion. She could not appear at Forest Lawn, enter in a blessed building just to sustain all the lies in front of the people there. As she chose not to do in the funeral day, when they held it in the alley and not in the building of God, she also chose not to do it now, preferring to visit his home in Gary :D ...she is a great woman and I admire her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

July 05, 2010, 02:43:58 PM
Is anyone else wondering why the family chose to visit FL on June 25th during peak hours? They KNEW that there would be thousands of fans there as well as media (our local stations were camped out on June 24th). They could've paid their respects without the world watching....unless they wanted the world to see. Seeing is believing.  ;)

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

:shock: this is creepy.. i said almost the exact same thing.. they could have mourned in private..   :o   seriously.. thats freaked me out a bit you saying that :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 05, 2010, 03:36:13 PM
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

. ;)
Of course they didn't show up...especially Katherine..just remember guys... Katherine Jackson is a very religious woman. Probably for her all has a limit in this hoax and that limit is religion. She could not appear at Forest Lawn, enter in a blessed building just to sustain all the lies in front of the people there. As she chose not to do in the funeral day, when they held it in the alley and not in the building of God, she also chose not to do it now, preferring to visit his home in Gary :D ...she is a great woman and I admire her

that is the only reason i can think of why a mother wouldn't go as far as she possibly could with her child if she had to crawl on her hands and knees to get there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 05, 2010, 10:07:32 PM
Seeing is believing.
oh yeah definitely they want us to be sure they were giving their respects and all that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

July 06, 2010, 01:18:13 AM
It was all for show, imo. Even the Gary trip & Forever Michael tribute. The kids didn't go to any of those.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 01:32:06 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Was that the only time they have ever been there as far as we know?

The brothers filmed a scene there for their reality show earlier this year although they'd never showed us what happened inside mausoleum. One or all of them said that they hadn't been prior to that. I was thinking "Well, you had no reason to if the tomb is empty."  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions