kel70Topic starter

new hoax video...watch!
July 04, 2010, 01:13:48 PM
this video covers jermaines interview with larry and the bet awards...the end is very interesting, would like others opinions..don't want to spoil it but i think the make up is heavy..so please watch  :D

[youtube:13rng23e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TM01-xGEQ[/youtube:13rng23e]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: new hoax video...watch!
July 04, 2010, 01:30:36 PM
That's certainly a very interesting video.  Thanks for sharing.

Jermaine's interview was odd and he seemed very nervous when telling that story about the tailor in Mumbai.  That is the first time I have seen the footage from the BET Awards and there is definitely something odd going on.  Why would Jermaine say "Here he is" and not follow it up with "Chris Brown"?  I guess logic would say that perhaps his microphone was cut off after he said "Here he is" but I guess we will never know.

As for the part at the end, it certainly looks like Michael but he seems to be wearing a lot of eye make-up which makes me think it probably isn't.  I'm not too sure that Michael would be flaunting himself around like that so soon after his 'death'.

One comment did stand out to me in that video though "Has Michael already returned?"  There's every possibility that he could be in plain sight but we just haven't seen him  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

July 04, 2010, 03:21:52 PM
This video is really interesting. Jermaine did seem nervous speaking about Mumbai and when LK asked him if MJ was somewhere, Jermaine isn't very convincing... It does look like MJ at the and I agree with Rowdy he was wearing alot of eye make-up but this could be deliverate so we'd think he was an impersonator. Jermaone at the BET awards was bizarre but I wouldn't expect anything less from Jermaine he likes to mess with our heads I think and I mean this in the nicest way possible, maybe Jermaine is mean't to let little clues or hints so people will question them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

July 04, 2010, 03:55:47 PM
Fascinating.  I never saw the LKL video and Jermaine (I didn't want to watch anything on the 'anniversary' date), but watching the hoax video,  it certainly seems suspect.  Seems like LKL and Jermaine are having a chuckle over where 'he' is.  I don't think someone --and Jermaine is a spiritual person as a Muslim -- would play with where Michael is if he was dead.

Why were they talking about Mumbai?  In what context was that?  Are we sure that Jermaine says make and not made?  Sounds like it could be either although I'm interested in why they're even talking about that.

5 men at BET awards, then 6.  Doesn't make sense unless everybody is deciding to f*** with us!  After I got over the heart palpitations when Jermaine says, "here he is", I just thought that no one wants to hear Chris Brown's name so he didn't say it to keep us from shutting out.  But...

The ending of video?  Why would anyone have an impersonator show up so soon after June 25th? where was this?  But, if that's true, wouldn't the person making the hoax video seriously consider that this was an impersonator before including it in their video?  

or,

are we suppose to receive the information now that Michael has been hiding in plain sight all along? (!)

I think so.  Especially for those who just reviewed the new postings on DD's intervew on LKL and the fact that it's almost a sure bet that it was Michael not DD.

Something about the stance of the person at the b-day party and something about the look in the eyes reminds me so much of Michael. why would someone wear that much makeup? that's not how michael looked.  so, to me, michael was trying to disguise himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 04:06:10 PM
Do you know, the more I think about Michael having been in plain sight since 25th June last year, the more it bugs me.  I mean, in my previous post is was a throw-away comment BUT, I think I'm going to have to go and take a look at things again.

Have we been 'searching' so hard that we have totally missed that he's been right in front of our faces all this time??  With Michael this would not surprise me at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

July 04, 2010, 04:13:21 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Do you know, the more I think about Michael having been in plain sight since 25th June last year, the more it bugs me.  I mean, in my previous post is was a throw-away comment BUT, I think I'm going to have to go and take a look at things again.

Have we been 'searching' so hard that we have totally missed that he's been right in front of our faces all this time??  With Michael this would not surprise me at all.

yep.  and that means that we go right back to the beginning at the memorial -- the blonde lady :roll:   i know roll eyes.  but, hey, just sayin'

and what about the guy at the june 14th hearing?  i can't imbed photos but i'll try.
 an impersonator at the hearing?  seems odd and disrespectful but something about that impersonator looks just like michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 04, 2010, 05:05:03 PM
about the eye makeup. anyone remember that odd comment of karen faye about micheal not liking the limitations or whatever on men wearing makeup? don't remember exact words because at the time it seemed like hog wash.don't know what it might mean for this video though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

liegi

July 04, 2010, 05:12:30 PM
Really interesting. I has a completely different viewpoint. Jermaine seems to be entrusted to providing the clues. Janet seems upset about the whole thing--maybe she doesn't agree, but she does seem to be taking advantage of the renewed celebrity that MJ's "death" has created.
Has MJ been in plain view this entire time? It could very well be. He has been quoted as saying that he is so good at disguises that even his mother wouldn't know it was him.  And that's what Marlon said at the Memorial.  The giveaway--the shoes. Hmmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 04, 2010, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
about the eye makeup. anyone remember that odd comment of karen faye about micheal not liking the limitations or whatever on men wearing makeup? don't remember exact words because at the time it seemed like hog wash.don't know what it might mean for this video though.
I remember reading that and found that a strange statement to be making at the time. Doesn't seem so strange in the light of this vid though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 04, 2010, 08:17:54 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I remember reading that and found that a strange statement to be making at the time. Doesn't seem so strange in the light of this vid though.

just when you think something someone says seems so out there something comes along to make you look at it differently . just like the peeing in a cup stuff with arnie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

CC

July 04, 2010, 08:44:59 PM
wasn´t jermaine the one who say that when mj was "dead" at the hospital (i think) he opened his eyes...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

July 04, 2010, 09:16:31 PM
Yes, I like this video, I knew that something had presented in the video that TMZ, the 25th they published something about Chris Brown's performance, we were warning :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

July 04, 2010, 09:32:11 PM
it´s loading for ever....
t´s a mark to watch it tomorrow...
i hope tomorrow i can!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 04, 2010, 09:33:47 PM
that was a really, really good video. i seriously would not doubt it if michael has been in front of us this entire time. i mean, remember the halloween at universal video?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

July 04, 2010, 11:10:36 PM
I just posted comment on Breakin g News thread baout "Family felt Michael" about family double game in hoax and it is not funny. They give clues, then announce they can't get over Michael's "death". It is annoying. During the same interview  Jermain says"I kissed forhead, touched Michael's  fase was so soft"  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions