Re: Omer's location on twitter: Neverland
July 04, 2010, 03:34:43 AM
I still like Omer.  He was taught to dance by MJ himself.  How many people can say that?  He even went on the road with MJ.  I don't think he's trying to steal MJ's style.  He's just doing what he was taught to do.  He was with MJ since he was a young child.  I have more tolerance for Omer dancing similiar to MJ than these other so called artist.  I believe Omer really loves MJ and those kids.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 03:40:13 AM
Quote from: "LanaClaire"
Michael loved Omer. I'm sure he still love him. No matter he is his son or not. Have some respect people. Omer helped him a lot, he was with him at hospital and so many other things. And Mike never secreted him - he took him everywhere! I saw Omer so many times during tours on stage with him. And Mike called him his son, so have respect to Michael's feelings, respect his friends, real one - Mike has not so many real friends and we must be protective for those few.

also to LovelyLurker

I agree with what you have both said and couldn't have stated it better myself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 03:41:28 AM
Well, Omer lived at Neverland for a while, so it probably means a lot to him, a lot of memories. It makes more sense for him to put it as a location than for fans to, considering they've probably never even been there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 03:50:42 AM
Interesting Tatoo Omer has  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

MashMike

July 04, 2010, 05:46:03 AM
well, who am i to judge someone??don't judge a person until u have personally talked to him, so i cannot say what my feelings are towards this guy, i just can say that do i respect him cause of only one reason-Michael loved him very much, trusted him and made this boy a part of his life and his family and as much as i know he never let MJ down, he was always with MJ-during the worst and the best moments of his life, that is why i do respect him, other things are not my business, i do love and respect those who were devoted to Mike and love him, that's the only thing i care for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

HazzelyTopic starter

July 04, 2010, 10:13:34 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Can I get a High FIVE Plaaaa---eeeeese!!!!! OMG, he buggs the **** out of me. He and his family were blessed to become acquainted with Mike but then as time progressed it felt as if they were moochers. Were they on the payroll?? At some point didn't MJ distance himself from them, and Omer started getting into trouble with the law? When I'd heard that he'd headlined a cruise and performed MJ's songs I got sea sick!!!--lol

Didn't Joe Jackson say that Omar was Michael' son?? Is he or isn't he?

Well I read an interview where Omer says he's not Michael's son
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 04, 2010, 11:09:46 AM
Quote from: "LanaClaire"
Michael loved Omer. I'm sure he still love him. No matter he is his son or not. Have some respect people. Omer helped him a lot, he was with him at hospital and so many other things. And Mike never secreted him - he took him everywhere! I saw Omer so many times during tours on stage with him. And Mike called him his son, so have respect to Michael's feelings, respect his friends, real one - Mike has not so many real friends and we must be protective for those few.

I respect everyone's opinion but I agree with you.  Thank you for saying this.  Michael loves Omer.  Omer was in the front row of the memorial.  Don't you think he's got some relationship with the Michael and the family other than "impersonator" or "wannabe"  ??  I don't see Omer exploiting MJ.  There is footage on youtube of Michael and Omer in South Africa.   Father?  Son?  Who knows.  Michael sees Omer as family.  Let's not forget that, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 02:20:43 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Can I get a High FIVE Plaaaa---eeeeese!!!!! OMG, he buggs the **** out of me. He and his family were blessed to become acquainted with Mike but then as time progressed it felt as if they were moochers. Were they on the payroll?? At some point didn't MJ distance himself from them, and Omer started getting into trouble with the law? When I'd heard that he'd headlined a cruise and performed MJ's songs I got sea sick!!!--lolOMAR IS NOT MICHAELS SON , HE ADMITTED IT HIMSELF , SO WILL EVERYBODY STOP BELIEVING STUPID JOE.

Didn't Joe Jackson say that Omar was Michael' son?? Is he or isn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 04, 2010, 03:36:41 PM
There's obviously information we don't know for sure, son or not. But Michael loves him, he's treated like family, so I respect him. What I saw in the top pic was Omer's camera was called "Phase One" as in maybe the first stage in the hoax is finished and it's on to phase 2 !!! Bam maybe! The adventure continues, the best is yet to come!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 03:47:02 PM
i love omer  :D  hes super cute!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

July 04, 2010, 05:08:36 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]i love omer  :D  hes super cute!!!
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sandy

July 04, 2010, 06:38:52 PM
Me, too.  :D

And OmEr (not OmAr) never said that he isn't Michael's son. This was made up by the tabloids.
I believe he is Michael's son. There are so many clues...
F.a. in one of his songs there is the line: "...don't be mad because i got a king's bloodline!"
For me this is clearly. This sentence says it all.
And not only Joe confirmed the fatherhood, but also Genevieve:
And to those who "hate" him. Why? There is NO reason. I watched him on his last ustream for about 2 hours a few weeks ago. He seems to be a really nice person. And I like his humor. :P
And he has his own style. He doesn't copy Michael! The way he dance is different.
And look at his pretty face. Can't you see the resemblance? He just looks like Michael.

Sorry for my english. 8-)
Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 06:48:10 PM by Sandy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 06:47:45 PM
If Omer was really Michael's son why would it be so secretive, why not public like Prince Paris and Blanket?
When Michael had PP&B it was SO public it was everywhere! I find it hard to believe that Michael Jackson could have a child and be able to keep it such on the down low, and even if he could why would he want to? He loves children, especially his own! No matter what Joe says (he says a lot of things  :P ) and just cuz Genevieve says they're cousins, who knows maybe she's just saying that because they're so close I mean Omer WAS a big part of the Jackson family, doesnt necessarily means hes MJs son.
Idk I'm skeptical of that, I agree he looks a lot like Michael, but Michael never said Omer was his son, so until then...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Sandy

July 04, 2010, 06:56:49 PM
Well, I think it was a secret because so Omer could live a normal live. Far away from all the media hype.
And some years ago, I think it was 2004, Michael introduced him to some people a his son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 07:09:09 PM
Who's to say MJ wasn't forced to keep it secret, seeing as how Omer would have been born around the peak of his career & he wasn't married to Pia. & the whole impersonator thing might have just been a way for Pia to introduce MJ to his son & have him in his life. I'm sure if she had approached his people & said "this is Michael's son, they would have thrown her out, they would've thought she was crazy fan. But by introducing him as an impersonator, it was easier to get close to MJ & then it seemed as though he was just another kid MJ befriended.  To me, the pic of Omer, reminds me of the pic of MJ someone has in their signature. Where he's smiling & looking down. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions