Good Lets Dance

With the extent of corruption in the Ca. legal system, I have to wonder if MJ's murder was bought and paid for...just unbelievablely scary...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

I agree, It is Scary :( The only reason i believe MJ is FINE, - because His  Smart!! children look just SOO Happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this true? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
With the extent of corruption in the Ca. legal system, I have to wonder if MJ's murder was bought and paid for...just unbelievablely scary...

Here is another story as to "why"  Richard Fine has been jailed.

Supreme Court rules against jailed lawyer Richard Fine
By Troy Anderson, Staff Writer
Posted: 05/24/2010 07:54:15 PM PDT
Updated: 05/24/2010 07:58:04 PM PDT

Issuing a final ruling in the case, the U.S. Supreme Court Monday denied Tarzana tax attorney Richard I. Fine's request to be released from Men's Central Jail, where he has been held for failing to divulge information on his personal assets.

Fine, a 70-year-old former taxpayer advocate attorney who claims he's a "political prisoner," has spent 14 months in jail.

A former Beverly Hills attorney who once worked for the U.S. Department of Justice, Fine has been held in solitary confinement since early 2009 after he refused to pay $46,329 or release details of personal finances.

At the time, Fine was handling a case on behalf of Marina del Rey residents and Superior Court Judge David P. Yaffe found him in contempt of court and ordered him held until he divulges the information.

"We are deeply disappointed in the outcome of this," said Victoria Fine, Fine's daughter who is a journalist and editor at The Huffington Post. "It's scary to me that the justice system at all levels doesn't see the inherent flaws in the system and is choosing not to correct them."

In his Supreme Court brief, Fine alleged his confinement is retaliation for exposing Los Angeles County's practice of paying judges an annual bonus of $57,000 in addition to their state salary of $179,000 - providing local judges with salaries higher than the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court who earns $218,000 annually.

Since the county began paying the
Advertisement
judges the the extra benefits in the late 1980s, Fine wrote the county has won "virtually all lawsuits" decided by the judges.

An appellate court in San Diego ruled in late 2008 that the payments were unconstitutional, but the state Legislature subsequently passed a bill authorizing the payments and granting retroactive immunity from criminal prosecution for all involved government officials.

In a telephone interview late last week, Fine said if the Supreme Court denied his release that it would mean the "entire judicial system in the United States is lost."

"It means it's acceptable for judges to accept bribes and acceptable for judges to judge their own actions," Fine said.

A Superior Court spokeswoman said the court had no comment on the Supreme Court's ruling.

The high court's ruling came only hours after CNN aired a story about Fine's plight. In a blog entry, CNN Special Investigations Unit reporter Abbie Boudreau noted the "dapper Beverly Hills attorney known for his bow tie" is "not a criminal."

"What will happen if Fine refuses to cooperate, and Judge Yaffe doesn't put an end to this?" Boudreau asked. "Could this go on for another year, or maybe even more? At what point does `coercive confinement' become nothing more than an indefinite jail sentence?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

To SerenitysDream - Thanks for the additional article!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

It's very disturbing when you just think this stuff goes on, to find out that it does indeed happen!!!
The video advert there is scary too!! "Invisible Empire"
" All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the new world order- David Rockefeller"

Plenty of major crisis'. How major is major?
Clean up crews are falling sick after helping clean up the gulf. Is this something that is far more dangerous than we are being told?
H1N1- Haiti- Earthquakes, Volcanos, Polish airplane crash.
And I'm serious about the danger of the methane gas under the gulf.
Too much  :o
Has anybody seen this video "Invisible Empire"?

God I pray Michael is too smart for this.

We LOVE you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions