suspicious mind

Re: Michael...5'9" with 28 inch waist
June 15, 2010, 06:14:10 PM
i just had a really crazy thought.  how big do you think prince might be? i have a kind of not too big 15 yr. old about a 28-30 in. waist. he is about 5.6-5.7 :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 15, 2010, 10:04:22 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
MJ always had a small waist line except in 2001 when he beefed up.  That's the heaviest I ever seen him.

with a body to be seen a block away LOL maybe it was the shine of the outfit too   8-)

Yep but 28 inch is a bit of a far stretch?

Always thought of Michael being 5'10 at least. Possibly 5'11

That's waht I thought 2...when i first started lookin' up info on Michael in like 2002...all i found was he was 5'11...than thhe autopsy and this vid says he's 5'9...plus i remember someone saying in an interviiew or something that Michael was taller than she expected...I would undersatand that at 5'11, but 5'9 really isn't that tall...doesn't really make much sense...IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

suspicious mind

June 15, 2010, 11:11:56 PM
i don't know if could make a difference but i think he has a longer looking thigh than lower leg. so it maybe makes a differece in the way he looks if he wears one of the longer suit type jackets verses a shorter one. :oops:  :? i know i know back into the jacket :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

UTisNUM1

June 29, 2010, 04:54:15 PM
I am 5'6 with a 30 inch "waist". For suits and dressy pants I am a 28 but prefer wearing 29. Michael had to wear tight clothes for all the dancing so the pants wouldn't slip down and hinder the dancing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

June 29, 2010, 05:02:41 PM
My brother is 5'8 and a 28 waist, but hes a druggie tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Jude

June 29, 2010, 05:06:39 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i just had a really crazy thought.  how big do you think prince might be? i have a kind of not too big 15 yr. old about a 28-30 in. waist. he is about 5.6-5.7 :o

my 15 year old is 6 feet and 32 inch waist, and by the look of prince, he will be close to the same, actually they remind me alot of each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

suspicious mind

June 29, 2010, 06:48:29 PM
i was just thinking that they could put out that kind of info about prince and let it be assumed that it was micheal and still not be lieing because his name is also micheal isn't ? idk i'm going mad mad mad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 01:56:38 AM
Hey now kids, think about it... Mike's always been thin.
Don't you remember that rail with an Afro doing the robot in Dancing Machine?
He is scrawny, and he stayed that way as an adult.

Being a dancer and a vegetarian myself, I know a thing or two about it. I can shed 10 pounds on a busy dance schedule. Dancing is more strenuous than people think. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions