Good Lets Dance

Re: DA perfect deal with Murray
July 03, 2010, 12:04:27 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The link to this article doesnt work..  what does that mean???

That means it's being suppressed (media blackout) which means it hits a nerve with somebody. LIke that Salvatore guy said: Media Blackout raises Red Flags.

By the way, I was looking for a linkand did not see one - where is it? OOPs - Just saw it at bottom of article - never mind!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 03, 2010, 12:27:19 AM
Quote from: "geminigurl"
I agree that Murray will walk but - is it because Michael wouldn't allow an innocent man to go to jail for his involvement in the hoax and playing his part so well or - is it because of corporate clout?  As a firm hoax believer, obviously I think its the former. But I must admit, when I read about the silence of the media and how they can be controlled - not necessarily all by Michael - it made me feel sad.

geminigirl - I just have a question for you: Did you read "Figment's" post on this thread? How could 3 people who had inside info on MJ, be DEAD - with a media Blackout on the details of their so-called "suicides", This article is myteriously removed (which means "someone" hit the nail on the head) and you believe MJ to be alive? It is articles like this why I am here, because this whole crew cited (AEG, SONY, Etc.) is who is most likely responsible for Eliminating MJ. THEY are the ones reaping all the Profits!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 03, 2010, 01:44:05 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The link to this article doesnt work..  what does that mean???

That means it's being suppressed (media blackout) which means it hits a nerve with somebody. LIke that Salvatore guy said: Media Blackout raises Red Flags.

Wrong conclusion.
The article is still there, it's archived.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Others from the archive are interesting too:
etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Amber

July 03, 2010, 02:34:15 PM
dont know what to think about this if its something to do with an MJ "wipeout" i sure do hope that MJ managed to counteract this with his own people and is sitting somewhere safe right now.  :?    IMAO i believe MJ will be the one responsible for Murray walking free, dam i hope so   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 03, 2010, 03:47:22 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
And is it just me or are the fans too quiet? And the media is too quiet. Not nearly enough hell raising going on for the loss we have all suffered. It's got me going WTF is wrong with this picture. Wayyyyy to hush hush and quiet for a murder to have taken place. It's like a calm before a storm, like Titanic before the iceberg, Dorothy before the Twister....something's brewing, something big....

I agree Nefari..something HUGE is about to go down! "This isn't a Comeback, it's a TAKEOVER!!!"""...This is Elvis...This is It...now...This is MICHAEL!! Look out world, cause MICHAEL is in da house!!!! :lol:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 03, 2010, 03:52:06 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "geminigurl"
I agree that Murray will walk but - is it because Michael wouldn't allow an innocent man to go to jail for his involvement in the hoax and playing his part so well or - is it because of corporate clout?  As a firm hoax believer, obviously I think its the former. But I must admit, when I read about the silence of the media and how they can be controlled - not necessarily all by Michael - it made me feel sad.

geminigirl - I just have a question for you: Did you read "Figment's" post on this thread? How could 3 people who had inside info on MJ, be DEAD - with a media Blackout on the details of their so-called "suicides", This article is myteriously removed (which means "someone" hit the nail on the head) and you believe MJ to be alive? It is articles like this why I am here, because this whole crew cited (AEG, SONY, Etc.) is who is most likely responsible for Eliminating MJ. THEY are the ones reaping all the Profits!

I firmly believe that if Michael was  indeed "Murdered", the family would have been more "devastated" when we saw them in public...not that I don't believe that they didn't "plan" to kill Michael..I believe they did, but....if there was anyone on this planet that could "outsmart" them...it would be our Michael! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 03, 2010, 03:54:12 PM
what if the family think that MJ is dead? but have doubts... :?  i don´t know... :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 03, 2010, 03:54:45 PM
Quote from: "Amber"
dont know what to think about this if its something to do with an MJ "wipeout" i sure do hope that MJ managed to counteract this with his own people and is sitting somewhere safe right now.  :?    IMAO i believe MJ will be the one responsible for Murray walking free, dam i hope so   :roll:

Sending you some LOVE...don't lose hope..Michael needs us to be strong and fight for all of our lives...find the love within...your heart will never lead you astray if you truly Believe in the power of Love!! Big hug for you!!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

July 06, 2010, 07:28:37 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "Amber"

Sending you some LOVE...don't lose hope..Michael needs us to be strong and fight for all of our lives...find the love within...your heart will never lead you astray if you truly Believe in the power of Love!! Big hug for you!!! :P
Thank you mjj4ever777  :D   hugs recieved gratefully, golly ive needed plenty, the anniversary had  a strange affect on me.   :?   im back on form now though  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

mjboogie

July 06, 2010, 07:19:27 PM
You know what everybody???? I really really really hope MJ was/is smart enough to set up an elaborate plan to outsmart them...

Because whenever we get on the murder theory I always end up asking this question..

IF MJ knew or felt that he was going to be murdered......and he told certain people that he felt this fear for his life and his kids life

I DONT FEEL THAT MJ WOULD JUST SIT LIKE A DUCK WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!!MJ IS?WAS TOO DAM SMART FOR THAT! I KNOW I WOULDN"T !!! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 11:06:05 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
This does not surprise me one bit. Everything about this case is strange, as we have discussed. Everything is paid for and set to play itself out. You are going to tell me that if you or I were Dr's  were the last with person with MJ - we wouldn't be behind bars??? Come on...
Very Good Point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 11:48:22 AM
Quote from: "cchamberlin"
Quote from: "neversaynever"
This does not surprise me one bit. Everything about this case is strange, as we have discussed. Everything is paid for and set to play itself out. You are going to tell me that if you or I were Dr's  were the last with person with MJ - we wouldn't be behind bars??? Come on...
Very Good Point

Tieing up more loose ends. Murray has to walk b4 bamsday.

So many pple believed Mike was still guilty of child molestation, even after he was aquitted. This has to been done if Murray represents MJ in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 12:44:07 PM
Murray  is not going to jail, of course. Here is another example ...another famous doctor: " Presley's main physician, Dr. Nichopoulos, was exonerated of criminal liability for the singer's death, the facts were startling: "In the first eight months of 1977 alone, he had [prescribed] more than 10,000 doses of sedatives, amphetamines and narcotics: all in Elvis's name." His license was suspended for three months. It was permanently revoked in the 1990s after the Tennessee Medical Board brought new charges of over-prescription.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

July 07, 2010, 01:10:27 PM
Quote from: "peshtishor"
Murray  is not going to jail, of course. Here is another example ...another famous doctor: " Presley's main physician, Dr. Nichopoulos, was exonerated of criminal liability for the singer's death, the facts were startling: "In the first eight months of 1977 alone, he had [prescribed] more than 10,000 doses of sedatives, amphetamines and narcotics: all in Elvis's name." His license was suspended for three months. It was permanently revoked in the 1990s after the Tennessee Medical Board brought new charges of over-prescription.

Another elvis connection (presuming Murray will walk)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 02:39:23 PM
Quote from: "Figment"

The info above reaffirms my theory that MJ is either dead for the benefit of corporate profit, or he is in witness protection.

:(

If someone is in witness protection, they have to show up at someone's trial as a witness! And when people do this, they usually go into witness protection with the entire family, not without the kids... They're given a new identity etc -- which isn't feasible for the most recognized man on earth.  So I'm sorry, but this is not realistic for MJ, and I doubt he'd agree to do this (leaving his kids behind), regardless of whose trial he'd have to be a witness in.  And who do you think he'd go into WP for?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions