Elsa

Re: Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael
September 03, 2010, 10:40:34 AM
Thank you DREAMSandTRUTH for the time you have taken with this. I've believed DD was Michael on LKL from the first time I saw that interview - but I'm not so sure about the interview with Leeza Gibbons.  

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "Lilou"
yes!i didn't see Miko on the funeral's video..
The interview and the funeral were at the same time..i think the same
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
But if i remember right, when DD and Miko was on LKL that day, they showed live from the cemetery how cars arrived, etc :?

But we can alsoo see a video of Dave Dave in the cars while he writes his "speech"
IMO Dave Dave giving the interview in the car could be recorded anytime before the day of the burial. Probably it was done the same day as the LKL interview - so Michael didn't have to put that mask on twice.
And the cars arriving live to the cemetery could be mixed with the interview: I mean the video about the cars were live but the interview was inserted into that live coverage.

Yes, but given the time between the memorial and burial isn't it odd that DD would be shown writing a speech in a moving vehicle as though he needs to do that to finish it in time. I need to find that and watch it again because there must have been a reason for showing it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 03, 2010, 11:31:04 AM
I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE IS NOT HIM BUT I CAN´T... AND WITH ALL THIS PICTURES IS REALLY HARD TO SAY IS NOT HIM....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

bonita

September 03, 2010, 01:43:48 PM
Quote from: "CC"
I REALLY WANT TO BELIEVE IS NOT HIM BUT I CAN´T... AND WITH ALL THIS PICTURES IS REALLY HARD TO SAY IS NOT HIM....
I agree CC. The eyebrows and eyes convince me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 01:50:19 PM
A theory which was bashed before is being accepted by some now…I still stand my ground I think this theory is absolutely preposterous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 03, 2010, 01:55:53 PM
I've always been 99% sure that Michael disguised as Dave Dave on LKL. & that the burial was green screened.  ;)

Why don't you want to say it's him? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

CC

September 03, 2010, 02:00:39 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I've always been 99% sure that Michael disguised as Dave Dave on LKL. & that the burial was green screened.  ;)

because this will fit with the people who thing "Michael Jackson is crazy"... is almost imposible to him being there... but in other hand: WHY NOT? (like the phrase in my sig) this is one of a few reasons to make me believe all this time, this one is one i like to found something to say is not him because we can see him perfectly, you know what i mean? the others could be him or not... (universal, green man....) but this one... is HIM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

September 03, 2010, 02:06:40 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

the others could be him or not... (universal, green man....) but this one... is HIM!

:lol:  :lol: Yes,IT'S HIM!!!i'm convinced 10000%
remember "girls are very smart" haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

*Mo*

September 03, 2010, 02:26:12 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
A theory which was bashed before is being accepted by some now…I still stand my ground I think this theory is absolutely preposterous.

Accepted by some..?  Even though the theory seems 'absolutely preposterous' to you, it is supported by a LOT of people, not 'some'.  Just run a Google and YouTube search.  This doesn't mean that you have to change your mind about it, not at all, but you're severely underestimating the number of persons who think there's a very high possibility of Mike appearing as Dave Dave on Larry King Live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 03, 2010, 02:38:32 PM
I DON´T THINK ONLY SOME HINK IS HIM, I THINK THIS WAS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!!!    
If this interview was really pre-recorded we have more for this hoax... how he know he will going to die???
maybe they pre recorded in case of someone notice this hoax??? i love him... more every day! thank you Michael! this interview, the circus outside staples, the horror night at universal, the pinocchio at grammy´s, green man in WATW... all this caracters are so MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 02:43:36 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Accepted by some..?  Even though the theory seems 'absolutely preposterous' to you, it is supported by a LOT of people, not 'some'.  Just run a Google and YouTube search.  This doesn't mean that you have to change your mind about it, not at all, but you're severely underestimating the number of persons who think there's a very high possibility of Mike appearing as Dave Dave on Larry King Live.

If a hoax theory is printed in the SUN it is bond to bring a lot of attention and followers.
Quite frankly I don’t care about the number of people believing this, even up to this day its is still as ridicules as it was the day you and Souza danced in the living room with joy having “revealed” Michael.  
I am not trying to impose my beliefs on anyone, just stating my opinion as anybody else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

September 03, 2010, 02:50:17 PM

I know it was Michael as Dave Dave.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Lilou

September 03, 2010, 02:53:54 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Accepted by some..? Even though the theory seems 'absolutely preposterous' to you, it is supported by a LOT of people, not 'some'. Just run a Google and YouTube search. This doesn't mean that you have to change your mind about it, not at all, but you're severely underestimating the number of persons who think there's a very high possibility of Mike appearing as Dave Dave on Larry King Live.

I know it was Michael as Dave Dave. :)

Don't need proof,i KNOW it was him too  :D it can be differently
jacilovesmichael i love your gift :D can i sing with it?? when he makes the "HA!HA!HA!HA!!" i loveeeeee haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 03, 2010, 02:58:22 PM
Quote from: "Lilou"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Accepted by some..? Even though the theory seems 'absolutely preposterous' to you, it is supported by a LOT of people, not 'some'. Just run a Google and YouTube search. This doesn't mean that you have to change your mind about it, not at all, but you're severely underestimating the number of persons who think there's a very high possibility of Mike appearing as Dave Dave on Larry King Live.

I know it was Michael as Dave Dave. :)

Don't need proof,i KNOW it was him too  :D it can be differently
jacilovesmichael i love your gift :D can i sing with it?? when he makes the "HA!HA!HA!HA!!" i loveeeeee haha

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 03, 2010, 07:26:51 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
You did a fantastic job. You have a great eye for details and I think you have provided great evidence that it was not Dave Dave (Rothenberg).  There is MJ's fullness of face, pursed lips, etc.  Another I noticed...the eyebrows!!! You can see they are covered up, but they are there!

About the eyebrows...I'm figuring that was no makeup mistake...completely intentional. Back then that's the very thing besides the voice that immediately convinced me it was in fact MJ. I bet MJ had the time of his life on LKL that evening  :lol: ....and if that was MJ, he was still here in Los Angeles that evening because that's where LKL Show is recorded.....on Sunset Blvd.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I'm finding this thread intriguing!  I was never one to believe MJ was DD on LKL, but I have to say there's some pretty interesting stuff here, and I honestly wouldn't put anything beyond Michael!

Just a couple of things puzzling me, if DD and Miko were meant to be at the funeral, how come they were doing LKL at the same time?  Was it just round the corner or something, so they were able to nip round after their interviews?  Did they actually appear on any of the funeral footage?

I think that interview was prerecorded, not live.

It is recorded on the day of and in Los Angeles...or Hollywood rather, also remember, we on the west coast are three hours behind the east coast, so while LKL comes on @ 5pm for us here, it's like 8PM back on the east coast. The funeral was at like 7pm I believe...at least that's the word around here.

From CNN on Sunset Blvd. to Forest Lawn is only a 10 minute drive.....very possible in fact. Yes, it's like around the corner. Up Highland Blvd....to Barham and hook a right then BAM...you're there at Forest Lawn. :D  Very possible to do.

Geesh, all this timeline talk reminds me of the OJ Simpson case...lol!
:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions