Good comparison! You can see with the glasses and a latex mask or whatever was used that it was possible to change the appearance of the distance between MJ's eyes as if they were closer together. Also regarding the shape of Michael's face, back in the day he did have a square shaped face but recently I think since it's clear he lost a lot of weight I think his face might have slimmed down as well. Plus don't forget he had that mask on.

AND (as it's been stated before) Dave Dave's eyes are blue while the man on Larry King clearly has brown eyes  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "TracyK"
I wish that I could see what everyone sees, but i don't. You did good with your comparison pics but I don't think it was MJ.
Hmm... I tried to find pictures of Michael where he is in the same mood as "Dave Dave". When I don't concentrate on the comparisons too much, just simply watching them, I can "see Michael's soul" on the photos of "DD". You know what I mean?
Just watch the comparisons for a while, from a little far (2 meters maybe), and you can see that the two people is the same. At least this is what I see...
Maybe it helps :) Start with the first one where he smiles  :) Can you see his cheekbone? It's so typically Michael's cheek.

I didn't become a believer in the hoax until December of last year. That was long after the LKL interview with DD. When that interview came on I had turned my head for a moment and when I turned back to the TV the first thing that came to my mind (and mouth) was "that is Michael"!!! There was something about the way he tilted his head and said a certain phrase that gave me goosebumps when I saw it. That (and the ambulance pic) is what started me down this yellow brick road. I don't ever want DD to be harassed or ridiculed and I don't think Michael would play him without his full cooperation. But to me - that was Michael on LKL. And yes, I thought at the time that Miko seemed amused about something. Great job on the comparisons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thank you guys for this many compliments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Game Player"
There is indeed a real Dave Dave but like the real Michael, DD has his own impersonators  8-)

As you know the angles are not 100% matched but keep in mind the eyebrows and eyes. We know Michael has his eyebrows tattooed... although there is makeup available to cover tattoos it seems they were left slightly visible.

Sorry for the poor clarity but you will see it is quite a close match.

This is fascinating! How did you do that? Which program did you use?
Thanks for your great work!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe.  do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

think about it.  what does his being in disguise so soon after the announcement tell us about why the Hoax?
This is exactly why I don't think he is/was in any serious danger. If we can see that it's him then his enemies would see it too. This appearance of him would make faking his death pointless if he hoaxed his death because of being in danger. He would have risked that they kidnap someone from his family after they realized that he only fooled them. So no, I don't think he is in danger. And his family doesn't look scared at all either...
I believe he will come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilith"
The comparison with the "Sony-speech" is what I enjoyed the most. I think there comes the same vibe form him ( in the whole speech).
This LKL show is what keeps me holding on to the hope, that Michael will be back one day.
Here are more from that speech:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

You have done an incredible job. The best one yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

OMG!!thank u for your great job, it's so obvious to me that it's the same person, thank u for confirming it once again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

lilith

Yeah! Thank you very much :-* !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and, if you really look closely and enlarge these images, you can see a prosthesis on DD's nose and chin.  You can slightly see a line or difference in coloration.

i'd love to see a couple more comparisons with both Michael and DD in glasses.

i love you Michael -- such genius.  i love a man who is clever, yet discreet.  
discreetness is sexy. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

INCREDIBLE :D
I don't have any doubts since the beginning ..the first time i saw Dave on LKL i have cried a loooooot,cried of happiness..i have screamed 'HE IS ALIVE,IT'S HIM !!!" it's crazy !such a genius he is ..i love to watch this video of LKL,i love to look in his eyes,it's like his eyes talk to me and tell me "don't worry,"don't you see me?",and i think it's the same feeling for all of you  :lol:

Congratulation for your work !
I love this subject !we can't have any doubts about this..it's soooooo clear to me ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Good comparison! You can see with the glasses and a latex mask or whatever was used that it was possible to change the appearance of the distance between MJ's eyes as if they were closer together. Also regarding the shape of Michael's face, back in the day he did have a square shaped face but recently I think since it's clear he lost a lot of weight I think his face might have slimmed down as well. Plus don't forget he had that mask on.
Yes, I also think the latex (or what) mask caused that the distance between his eyes look shorter. They had to cover Michael's ears with it and put fake ears on the mask - which ended up making him a much wider face - but only around his eyes and ears. At his mouth and chin the mask is not that wide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also find it important to note that the shape of his eyes were made a little downward-looking by this mask (to imitate the real DD's eyes). I can see a puffiness on Michael's eyelids which -as I can see- are clearly fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe.  do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

think about it.  what does his being in disguise so soon after the announcement tell us about why the Hoax?
This is exactly why I don't think he is/was in any serious danger. If we can see that it's him then his enemies would see it too. This appearance of him would make faking his death pointless if he hoaxed his death because of being in danger. He would have risked that they kidnap someone from his family after they realized that he only fooled them. So no, I don't think he is in danger. And his family doesn't look scared at all either...
I believe he will come back.

I agree this confirms he's not in real danger nor his family. I'm so happy you're here. Your excellent skills are a benefit to us all. Though I know we have explored this topic plenty in the past, you put something fresh and new into it. IMO the DD impersonation is one of the best proofs MJ is alive and doing his thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

...As I said .it is a great job!!
Just one question...why do you think Michael would have wore such a large shoulder jacket for impersonating Dave Dave? Michael has not so big shoulders..I mean..they are normal...
Do you think he did it for making the thing a bit unreal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions