September 09, 2010, 09:43:10 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "Lilou"
there is a few days i said that Dave Dave was at the burial i have found the pics for those who haven't seen him

;)[attachment=0:3a47yadu]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:3a47yadu]
Thanks! By now I forgot that he sat at that strange place. Why there?
By the way, I don't remember seeing any close-ups of him there at the burial. Do we have any?
Was he the real DD or the LK-DD?

:? I haven't seen any close-ups of him ..
I think he was the same DD who was in the car with Miko Brando ...but in this case,if DD as LK-DD was there,who was hatman..we will never know lol

I think he probably sat in the strange place to be noticed. Because it was Michael Jackson disguised at his own funeral.

I also think hatman was a diversion. Don't know who it is. But he's the most obvious candidate to be MJ in disguise. Just like Mike always said, it's an illusion. You have to divert their attention elsewhere while the real trick is going on.  :D
But in that case we should have seen a close-up of him, I guess...

Shoulda, woulda, coulda lol... I don't think that matters much. The camera focused so much on hatman that we didn't notice anyone else. Maybe that was the point. For me, Dave on LKL was enough proof that it was Michael and, therefore, Michael isn't dead. But maybe that's just me...

I'm with you. The hat man seems like a bait to me. But like you say, it's not important cause DD on LKL is totally MJ. I mean he's got this vibe and you can't fake that, ever. There's only 1 MJ and it was him on LKL.  8-)

But it's strange nobody knows who the hat man or the blonde is...

I agree, strange indeed. Could be anyone. Could be friends of his in disguises of their own to help with the diversion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael
September 09, 2010, 09:47:01 AM
there is a few days i said that Dave Dave was at the burial i have found the pics for those who haven't seen him

;)[attachment=0:1ynk6pmn]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:1ynk6pmn]
By the way, I don't remember seeing any close-ups of him there at the burial. Do we have any?

I think he was the same DD who was in the car with Miko Brando ...but in this case,if DD as LK-DD was there,who was hatman..we will never know lol

I think he probably sat in the strange place to be noticed. Because it was Michael Jackson disguised at his own funeral.

I also think hatman was a diversion. Don't know who it is. But he's the most obvious candidate to be MJ in disguise. Just like Mike always said, it's an illusion. You have to divert their attention elsewhere while the real trick is going on.  :D

Shoulda, woulda, coulda lol... I don't think that matters much. The camera focused so much on hatman that we didn't notice anyone else. Maybe that was the point. For me, Dave on LKL was enough proof that it was Michael and, therefore, Michael isn't dead. But maybe that's just me...
No, that's not just you  :) Seeing Michael on LKL as DD is still the biggest help for me to believe that he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:49:06 AM

;)[attachment=0:lc6hzrjx]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:lc6hzrjx]

No, that's not just you  :) Seeing Michael on LKL as DD is still the biggest help for me to believe that he is alive.
Good to hear! I think that was Michael's BIGGEST clue to us. Even if everything else is hard to understand, we got to see him with our own eyes. And the eyes have it, like TMZ said...that means two things to me: MY eyes have it, because they can SEE that it was Michael Jackson. And "Dave Dave's" eyes have it because they were Michael's eyes. Case closed  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Lilou

September 09, 2010, 10:01:47 AM
hmm Must say something..LOL i have posted something here i don't know where it went  :lol:  :lol:  I have to re-write

So ..

Good point JacilovesMichael..Michael's sentence is so true in this case..
But yes,no close-up of DD ...we could see a lot of close-up but no of DD ..TMZ has published some pics and no DD again ..
I know the guests arrived early and the family at night ..DD wasn't with the guests so !
And ..a thought...this pic makes me laught because a burial is supposed to be class or little bit  aesthetic no? and Dave Dave is sit on a chair in the middle of the way while there was some chairs unoccupied ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 09, 2010, 10:26:48 AM
I know the guests arrived early and the family at night ..DD wasn't with the guests so !
And ..a thought...this pic makes me laught because a burial is supposed to be class or little bit  aesthetic no? and Dave Dave is sit on a chair in the middle of the way while there was some chairs unoccupied ...
Maybe they wanted us to believe that LK-DD arrived there later than the other guests, as he was on LKL during many guests already arrived (I believe that LKL was not live). Anyway, it looks very strange that he sits there. In a normal situation he could have sat somewhere in the back if he was late and nobody reserved a place for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 09, 2010, 10:29:39 AM
 ;)[attachment=0:21mwbhqi]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:21mwbhqi]

:D I´m with you all!
maybe "DD" went to LKL to have the excuse to be late at burial, we Know or supose the LKL interview was pre-recorded so maybe they have the perfect excuse to arrive late and not alone, with MIKO...  :lol:  Michael all the way!!!! I love HIM!  :mrgreen: he is next to LIZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Lilou

September 09, 2010, 10:44:20 AM
And ..a thought...this pic makes me laught because a burial is supposed to be class or little bit aesthetic no? and Dave Dave is sit on a chair in the middle of the way while there was some chairs unoccupied ...
Maybe they wanted us to believe that LK-DD arrived there later than the other guests, as he was on LKL during many guests already arrived (I believe that LKL was not live). Anyway, it looks very strange that he sits there. In a normal situation he could have sat somewhere in the back if he was late and nobody reserved a place for him.
Quote from: "CC"
;)[attachment=0:1r7r3t78]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:1r7r3t78]

I also think hatman was a diversion. Don't know who it is. But he's the most obvious candidate to be MJ in disguise. Just like Mike always said, it's an illusion. You have to divert their attention elsewhere while the real trick is going on. :D
No, that's not just you :) Seeing Michael on LKL as DD is still the biggest help for me to believe that he is alive.

:D I´m with you all!
maybe "DD" went to LKL to have the excuse to be late at burial, we Know or supose the LKL interview was pre-recorded so maybe they have the perfect excuse to arrive late and not alone, with MIKO... :lol: Michael all the way!!!! I love HIM! :mrgreen: he is next to LIZ?

Yes,it's like they wanted to show him especially..He is in the middle of the way to pay attention to him..
If i remember yes he is next to Liz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 09, 2010, 11:25:17 AM
DD was not late at the funeral, we see him sitting in the aisle even while others arrived.
[attachment=0:3ngtcf7n]dave dave sitting in the aisle at the funeral II.jpg[/attachment:3ngtcf7n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

September 09, 2010, 11:36:00 AM
He pulled up the chair and moved it next to LIz.  No one would do that unless they were a close friend. He also spoke at the burial. Why? Where was he days after Mj died? Why show up on LKL in Sept, speak at the burial and then disappear into the computer? No more interviews, now more videos, except the weird one he posted on line.

I hear his speech at the burial was very MJ like. Talking about the world and love. Maybe I'm wrong but the real DD on Myspace doesn't seem concerned about saving the planet. He's just a regular guy who is going to school with a girlfriend.  Also, I don't think we'll ever see footage of the burial, maybe MJ slipped up when speaking as DD but caught himself. Maybe the family has it under lock and key. Isnt' it strange how all that high tech camera equipment was there, but we've never seen any footage once the kids placed the crown on the casket. Also remember how upset Randy was because the choppers were flying over. Maybe he knows that if there was any footage of DD talking, especially after that LKL interview, the truth would be clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 11:41:15 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
DD was not late at the funeral, we see him sitting in the aisle even while others arrived.
[attachment=0:9bjz283l]dave dave sitting in the aisle at the funeral II.jpg[/attachment:9bjz283l]

So guys, I tell you what. This DD on the pic at the funeral is NOT the same guy that was on LKL. Look at his shoulders  :!:  The guy sitting on the chair is clearly very thin with slooping shoulders, not like the one with VERY broad shoulders in LKL. Get my point?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 11:46:12 AM
Quote from: "foreverking"
He pulled up the chair and moved it next to LIz.  No one would do that unless they were a close friend. He also spoke at the burial. Why? Where was he days after Mj died? Why show up on LKL in Sept, speak at the burial and then disappear into the computer? No more interviews, now more videos, except the weird one he posted on line.

I hear his speech at the burial was very MJ like. Talking about the world and love. Maybe I'm wrong but the real DD on Myspace doesn't seem concerned about saving the planet. He's just a regular guy who is going to school with a girlfriend.  Also, I don't think we'll ever see footage of the burial, maybe MJ slipped up when speaking as DD but caught himself. Maybe the family has it under lock and key. Isnt' it strange how all that high tech camera equipment was there, but we've never seen any footage once the kids placed the crown on the casket. Also remember how upset Randy was because the choppers were flying over. Maybe he knows that if there was any footage of DD talking, especially after that LKL interview, the truth would be clear.

I find it strange that he was the speaker at the burial but didn't even have his own seat?? I mean there has to be a reason why he is sitting in the aisle,next to Liz, supposedly.
Btw I think it was prohibited to take any photos of/shoot the funeral once it's started. But not sure, just think I heard that somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 12:01:49 PM
[attachment=0:whwygvoo]dave dave sitting in the aisle at the funeral II.jpg[/attachment:whwygvoo]
But it's quite dark already...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 12:05:13 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"

I find it strange that he was the speaker at the burial but didn't even have his own seat?? I mean there has to be a reason why he is sitting in the aisle,next to Liz, supposedly.
Btw I think it was prohibited to take any photos of/shoot the funeral once it's started. But not sure, just think I heard that somewhere.
Strange indeed.

Didn't anyone (from us) recorded it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 01:07:03 PM
[attachment=1:1b7wo264]dave dave sitting in the aisle at the funeral II.jpg[/attachment:1b7wo264]

So guys, I tell you what. This DD on the pic at the funeral is NOT the same guy that was on LKL. Look at his shoulders  :!:  The guy sitting on the chair is clearly very thin with slooping shoulders, not like the one with VERY broad shoulders in LKL. Get my point?  ;)

Wow, why did I never notice that? That's why it is good to look at the pictures  with fresh eyes again.
It is indeed not the same jacket, at least.
And at a closer look, it seems as if there are other significant differences.
[attachment=0:1b7wo264]davedave cc and funeral.jpg[/attachment:1b7wo264]

DaveDave at the funeral has a shorter jaw line in side view and he does not have the typical hunch of Michael. DD at the funeral has a more upright head position. All together, the guy sitting next to Liz looks younger than Michael as DD in the interview with Larry.

Maybe DaveDave sitting in the aisle is the distraction this time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 01:48:03 PM
[attachment=1:23d4at64]dave dave sitting in the aisle at the funeral II.jpg[/attachment:23d4at64]

Wow, why did I never notice that? That's why it is good to look at the pictures  with fresh eyes again.
It is indeed not the same jacket, at least.
And at a closer look, it seems as if there are other significant differences.
[attachment=0:23d4at64]davedave cc and funeral.jpg[/attachment:23d4at64]

DaveDave at the funeral has a shorter jaw line in side view and he does not have the typical hunch of Michael. DD at the funeral has a more upright head position. All together, the guy sitting next to Liz looks younger than Michael as DD in the interview with Larry.

Maybe DaveDave sitting in the aisle is the distraction this time?

But if Dave was the distraction, then what was Hatman's purpose?  :o   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions