Re: Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael
September 06, 2010, 12:10:29 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
OMG, I not find any similarity, with or without makeup or anything else. :roll:  :(
Which DD do you refer to - the one on LKL or the one on the Leeza show?
You put that sad face to your post - would you like some help? I'm not sure I can, but maybe...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 04:37:40 PM
If you compare the 2 pictures where DD or whoever is wearing that checkered hat, light T-shirt and glasses...they look different. In one picture the T-shirt is white, in the other it's light blue. In one picture the glasses are clearly sitting on his nose and ears while in the other pic the frames are merely stuck to the side of his head but there's no earlobe to hold them. Also the necks look very different in both pictures, in one it's scarry and the surface uneven, the other neck seems quite normal. If you add that Leeze is sitting on a sofa and then she's sitting on a chair...VERY ODD, isn't it??  :shock:

As for the pic in the car and writing whatever: why would DD need to do that in the first place? It's like someone's got to learn questions and answers...Besides that guy totally looks like MJ in Ghosts (the mayor disguise). When I saw that pic I had to laugh!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 06:18:49 PM
Quote from: "chloead505"
If you compare the 2 pictures where DD or whoever is wearing that checkered hat, light T-shirt and glasses...they look different. In one picture the T-shirt is white, in the other it's light blue. In one picture the glasses are clearly sitting on his nose and ears while in the other pic the frames are merely stuck to the side of his head but there's no earlobe to hold them. Also the necks look very different in both pictures, in one it's scarry and the surface uneven, the other neck seems quite normal. If you add that Leeze is sitting on a sofa and then she's sitting on a chair...VERY ODD, isn't it??  :shock:

As for the pic in the car and writing whatever: why would DD need to do that in the first place? It's like someone's got to learn questions and answers...Besides that guy totally looks like MJ in Ghosts (the mayor disguise). When I saw that pic I had to laugh!  :lol:
They wear their glasses similarly, it's "only" their ears which are different...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 06:41:24 PM
Also, their hats don't fit the same. The hat on DD sitting in the sofa is much bigger than DD's hat who sits in the chair.

With friendlikeme81 we agreed that the Leeza video is distorted (wider, Leeza's face is wider too) and she narrowed the photo of DD sitting in the sofa, and made a comparison taking the hat as a criteria:
"For comparing the pictures of DD at Leeza's (sitting in armchair and sitting on the sofa) we could take the structure of the black&white cap as a criteria. I tried to make the cap look the same and it shows that the broadness of the face also becomes almost the same.
The skin between both DD's is different, the one during the interview has a much smoother skin than the one sitting on the chair, but also Leeza has a very unnatural looking smooth skin. So this is not an absolutley certain proof. But what's really different is the chin. The real DD has a longer chin and a smaller jaw line than the DD in the interview. It also seems as if the tip of the nose of the DaveDave during the interview is a bit higher."

I add that their eyes still look very different too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 06, 2010, 06:43:42 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
I add that their eyes still look very different too.

That plus there is like at least a centimeter difference in the chin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2010, 10:41:23 AM
I just have to say (again) that this is more entertaining than any movie I've ever seen  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lilou

September 07, 2010, 11:05:34 AM
just a thought..Dave Dave has posted many pics of him on his myspace,right?!
He has posted some of "The bold and the beautiful" ..i wonder why he hasn't posted some of the Leeza's show or some with Larry King?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Lilou

September 07, 2010, 02:37:28 PM
there is a few days i said that Dave Dave was at the burial i have found the pics for those who haven't seen him

;)[attachment=0:3pu2ner5]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:3pu2ner5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 09, 2010, 07:51:15 AM
Quote from: "Lilou"
there is a few days i said that Dave Dave was at the burial i have found the pics for those who haven't seen him

;)[attachment=0:paq2wknx]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:paq2wknx]
Thanks! By now I forgot that he sat at that strange place. Why there?
By the way, I don't remember seeing any close-ups of him there at the burial. Do we have any?
Was he the real DD or the LK-DD?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

September 09, 2010, 08:04:50 AM

;)[attachment=0:20rsxiel]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:20rsxiel]
By the way, I don't remember seeing any close-ups of him there at the burial. Do we have any?

:? I haven't seen any close-ups of him ..
I think he was the same DD who was in the car with Miko Brando ...but in this case,if DD as LK-DD was there,who was hatman..we will never know lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

September 09, 2010, 08:18:55 AM

;)[attachment=0:3st3bxre]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:3st3bxre]

I think he was the same DD who was in the car with Miko Brando ...but in this case,if DD as LK-DD was there,who was hatman..we will never know lol

I think he probably sat in the strange place to be noticed. Because it was Michael Jackson disguised at his own funeral.

I also think hatman was a diversion. Don't know who it is. But he's the most obvious candidate to be MJ in disguise. Just like Mike always said, it's an illusion. You have to divert their attention elsewhere while the real trick is going on.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 09, 2010, 08:40:56 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

;)[attachment=0:tm2ww60k]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:tm2ww60k]

I think he probably sat in the strange place to be noticed. Because it was Michael Jackson disguised at his own funeral.

I also think hatman was a diversion. Don't know who it is. But he's the most obvious candidate to be MJ in disguise. Just like Mike always said, it's an illusion. You have to divert their attention elsewhere while the real trick is going on.  :D
But in that case we should have seen a close-up of him, I guess...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

September 09, 2010, 09:30:53 AM
Was Mr. Magoo ever debunked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

September 09, 2010, 09:34:36 AM

;)[attachment=0:21me8c6v]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:21me8c6v]

Shoulda, woulda, coulda lol... I don't think that matters much. The camera focused so much on hatman that we didn't notice anyone else. Maybe that was the point. For me, Dave on LKL was enough proof that it was Michael and, therefore, Michael isn't dead. But maybe that's just me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:39:37 AM

;)[attachment=0:1bd7q9lb]24893_103514819688846_100000909848118_26766_8044368_n.jpg[/attachment:1bd7q9lb]

Shoulda, woulda, coulda lol... I don't think that matters much. The camera focused so much on hatman that we didn't notice anyone else. Maybe that was the point. For me, Dave on LKL was enough proof that it was Michael and, therefore, Michael isn't dead. But maybe that's just me...

I'm with you. The hat man seems like a bait to me. But like you say, it's not important cause DD on LKL is totally MJ. I mean he's got this vibe and you can't fake that, ever. There's only 1 MJ and it was him on LKL.  8-)

But it's strange nobody knows who the hat man or the blonde is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions