No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

sweet1

Re: BEDROOM PHOTO!!!
July 06, 2010, 04:10:12 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so these prayer beads were around his neck. did they take their good ol time getting them off and laying them there?  if it were an emergency shouldn't they broken all over the place?
because if they are prayer beads then he was probably using them...You have to take them off to use them.
i suppose that could be the case.

mykidsmum. refresh me . you believe he is was murdered is that correct?
Yes, murdered...definitely.  I have beads just like MJ...they are very nice.  If you wear them and/or use them a lot, your body oils smooth the wood, they become soft and very pleasing to the touch.  They even have wooden ones made out of rosewood...those are so nice, they have a pleasing smell as well.

Mykidsmum if you seriously believe MJ was murdered why on earth are you lurking around on this forum? I know that I never believed that he died on that day in 2009. Also, this photo was discussed in full detail last year. IMHO, the photo was fake. I said it then and I am saying it now. Seriously, though why are you here? Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 04:35:17 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
So sad, he could've had a good time in that room, all cozy with a fire place and all.  All he needed was a good woman in his life to bring some warmth to that otherwise bleak existence.  God I hate Michael chose or was denied loving companionship in that big, beautiful, cold mansion :?  No wonder he couldn't sleep :roll:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: guess you can tell that I love the rollin eyes smilie.  It's so attitudish :roll:

yup, coulda been me :D ...lol...I wish :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

sweet1

July 08, 2010, 05:43:53 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I never understood how could the family go inside the house and remove or touch anything if they thought MJ was murdered.

There's nothing to understand in actuality. When has a murdered victim ever had their house entered by family members to remove items at their leisure with a cop at the gate eyeballing everything not stopping them? Janet and LaToya had trucks at the house the day he was so called murdered. Til this day no one knows where the moving trucks went with MJ's personal property. If I can remember correctly when we first investigated this last year the house was taped off roughly 2-3 days after MJ disappeared. Such a high profile murder (if it were true) would never have been handled so hap hazardly. MJ is not dead and never has been. I don't know where he is but I know (gut feeling!) he's very much alive! Keep the Faith!
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 08, 2010, 10:23:57 AM
How do we know that those pics of the moving trucks were taken then and not months before?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 08, 2010, 10:32:26 AM
"Two moving vans pulled up Saturday to the rented Los Angeles mansion where Michael Jackson spent his final days, and his pop star sister, Janet Jackson, also arrived at the home in her Bentley.

Eight movers took dollies and other moving equipment into the mansion, reportedly taking some of his children's possessions and some of the singer's prized belongings.

The singer's possessions were being removed from the house for safekeeping, People magazine reported, due to concern that someone could break into the home. "

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

July 11, 2010, 08:54:50 AM
In my opinion that is totally staged!, to me their looks no sign of chaos that you would expect, looks to be a scene from a movie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you
xxx

July 12, 2010, 05:18:11 AM
Quote from: "FatallyFlawed"
In my opinion that is totally staged!, to me their looks no sign of chaos that you would expect, looks to be a scene from a movie!

I agree with you, this picture is a fake. Moreover, I don't like when they use "Jacko", this is Michael Jackson, or MJ. "Jacko" sounds pejorative to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

July 16, 2010, 04:26:33 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "FatallyFlawed"

I agree with you, this picture is a fake. Moreover, I don't like when they use "Jacko", this is Michael Jackson, or MJ. "Jacko" sounds pejorative to me.
Sometime I showed the picture to my friend. He knew absolutely no relation to what it is. I asked him: "Has taken place an agony?" and he said, confident and spontaneous: "No! Never!" And I think so too. The picture shows us what to believe. It doesn't show us the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

July 16, 2010, 04:39:12 PM
..Sorry..but comparing the 2 pictures that is Michael room. The only question is: who has given this photo to the press? Was it staged inside the house?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 11:29:39 PM
the photo was taken by the police
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 11:43:17 PM
Quote from: "peshtishor"
the photo was taken by the police

And the Police sold it to News Of The World, so they had to say in their article "it was taken by a family insider"?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

PJ4MJ

July 16, 2010, 11:51:27 PM
According to Detective W. Porche from the LAPD, who performed the scene investigation for the coroner (going by the autopsy report that was released (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), that was NOT Michael's room.

Pg 4 Scene Description:  "I observed the bedroom on the second floor of the home, to the right of the top of the staircase.  Reportedly, this is the bedroom where the decedent had been resting and entered cardiac arrest.  His usual bedroom was down the hall."

I mentioned this in another post: ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and said the following:

Something else that struck me funny (non-medical) was the scene description. It says that the bedroom where the decedent had been resting was not his usual bedroom, which was down the hall. If MJ had a doctor coming over every night, why wouldn't he be set up for treatment in his usual bedroom? Why be in this other room? It makes no sense to me unless, of course, this was a staged scene or a room where someone else was being treated. And there's nothing of a personal nature in there. I believe Michael knew photos would be published and after the Neverland nightmare, he was extremely careful to protect his privacy.

According to accounts, Murray would show up at the mansion every night and leave every morning.  If so, and assuming treatment always took place in this bedroom, when did Michael ever sleep in his "usual bedroom"?  Apparently never?  Doesn't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 11:10:19 AM
I agree. I watched a special on 6/25 called 'Inside Michael Jacksons mansion"Never Can Say Goodbye". It showed the inside of the house and the man that had it built for his family. It made me think of a few things regarding these pictures.
First of all I know that this wasn't MJ bedroom. They showed the master bedroom several times. It was over 4000 sf, including the closet and on the 3rd floor.It was beautiful.  The realtor said when MJ first saw the room he loved it and layed down on the bed smiling. The man that built this home said that the house was 'on point.' Meaning that all materials used were only the best and you could see it in this special. There were 8 bedrooms and they showed about 4 of them. There was one bedroom that sort of looked like the one posted here but definetley decorated different Unless MJ put those mattresses on the floor I never saw a bed in the special like that. And the linens were beautiful! The realtor said that once the lease was signed they (she included) went and bought all new linens for the beds. In the special the rooms were large and did not have all the chairs like shown in this pic. Everything very much in place. I know that things were probably changed around when he was there but from what I understand he like things very tidy. I too believe that room was staged but it's JMHO. Sorry this post is so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 03:14:17 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
This scene looks staged sorry.  Everything is so perfectly placed.  If it was so chaotic like they made it sound that room would not look that nice and clean.  Please.....
Agreed, I was planning on saying just that lol...looks like that ambi bag had just been bought especially, and taken out of it's wrapper with instruction n all...but maybe Murray needed those instructions haha... is no drug vials, no syringes which you would expect...another fake like the ambulance pic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions