Re: BEDROOM PHOTO!!!
July 03, 2010, 03:32:27 PM
Sorry, I feel really stupid, but I had a dream month ago where I was in a place supposed to be Michael's house. There was several rooms, it was huge, and there were many people visiting the house. it was supposed to be after his death. There was a room with a lot of human size dolls. I remember there was one of the staff member who frightened me pretending to be a doll.
Then I went to the bathroom and I felt Michael's ghost was there, i was trying to call him.

What really disturb me is that after that I went in a sitting room, with armchair looking exactly the same as the picture you show. And there was a TV flat screen. In my dream I felt strange to find such a room in a kind of "museum" but I sat there and started to watch TV.
Then I went out of the house, this is were i realised that all was staged, that it was a kind of big shop, or museum dedicated to Michael. As if the house was turned in something to visit. But I can so clearly remember that room with the armchairs and the TV turned on.

I just dont' find words to say about the picture i can now see here  :?  it's prety scary but the orange/yellow armchair was there and the tv too, here was also a armchair with a small flowers tissue, near the cheminey...

The only thing is that it was all the other way (like a mirror) door leading to the next room was on the right, as well as windows, tv turned to the left etc...there was no bed in that room in my dream. It was a kind of little sitting room. it was not a bedroom.

Am i becoming crazy ???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

July 03, 2010, 04:56:43 PM
The one thing I don't understand is nobody was allowed in his private bedroom apart from doc and his children would he have all that stuff about in front of his children  he would not want to frighten them or put them in danger leaving dangerous medication about that they could accidently get hold of  the only terrible thought is he could have been so bad he had lost his judgement on what was right for the children
But I can't see that or did they get everything out when the children were asleep but then they were still trying to get michael asleep in the morning so the children would see all that   I have allways wondered if somebody was very Ill in that room and he was going to take his place
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 05:36:05 PM
The question is:

was he really living at that house???    :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

July 03, 2010, 06:48:56 PM
Okay, I am going to throw my 2 cents in here.
The nightstands are not the same in the 2 pics. The first one has 2 levels to it. There is also a wire looking table next to nightstand in the first pic. There is a statue on the top level, turned sideways with his arms down. On the lower level the statue is bending forward. In the second pic the statue has his arm right arm raised.
In the first pic there is some kind of gold leaves right above the nightstand, maybe some kind of decoration. It is not there in the second pic.
The lamp in the second pic is not in the first.
I don't know when the 2nd pic was taken but if the owners changed a few things & fixed it up after MJ left why would they allow a picture to be taken with the bed unmade? Plus the sitting area isn't what I would say is 'picture ready'. The tv looks out of place and what is with all the lamps?
I zoomed in to 400 to get a closer look because something just isn't right here. I'm also thinking it was staged. JMO
Also if the first pic is suppose to be a true pic why didn't Murray pick up that phone next to the bed? That would take all of 2 seconds. Things just don't add up....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 06:55:09 PM
Don't forget paparazzi could have paid to enter the house and stage the room to pretend they had a picture of what MJ's bed was....

Easy to do : you come with a few medical stuff, you have the bed undone, you take a picture, you pay, and you leave the house....Anyone needing money coudl have let them enter and do so...  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

July 03, 2010, 08:52:11 PM
At one time wasn't it mentioned that there were written notes or something like that taped on the wall all around the room? I don't see it in this picture.
Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:23:18 PM by AvaMarie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 09:11:59 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
At one time was mentioned that there were written notes or something like that taped on the wall all around the room? I don't see it in this picture.

Yes i remember that and ive never seen photos of these notes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 09:24:19 PM
Hi beLIEving2! This is what I can see in the pics:

Quote from: "beLIEving2"
Okay, I am going to throw my 2 cents in here.
The nightstands are not the same in the 2 pics. The first one has 2 levels to it.

The nighstands in the 2nd pic has two levels too, but you cannot see the first level because it's hidden behind these pillows.

There is also a wire looking table next to nightstand in the first pic.

Same explanation than before.

There is a statue on the top level, turned sideways with his arms down. On the lower level the statue is bending forward. In the second pic the statue has his arm right arm raised.

There's a statue of a human figure over the top level of the nightstand in both pictures. You can see the figure/statue from its front and from its side. It's the same statue.

In the first pic there is some kind of gold leaves right above the nightstand, maybe some kind of decoration. It is not there in the second pic.

The leaves are part/decoration of the lamp. You can see them when you look at the lamp from its front (pic 1), but not from its side (pic 2).

The lamp in the second pic is not in the first.

I can see two lamps in both pics.

I don't know when the 2nd pic was taken but if the owners changed a few things & fixed it up after MJ left why would they allow a picture to be taken with the bed unmade? Plus the sitting area isn't what I would say is 'picture ready'. The tv looks out of place and what is with all the lamps?
I zoomed in to 400 to get a closer look because something just isn't right here. I'm also thinking it was staged. JMO.

I'm not sure what do you mean here, sorry.

Also if the first pic is suppose to be a true pic why didn't Murray pick up that phone next to the bed? That would take all of 2 seconds. Things just don't add up....

Of course it could be staged, but it's the same bedroom.
I can't explain better myself in english, I'm sorry. I hope you understand what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

July 03, 2010, 09:45:21 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
At one time wasn't it mentioned that there were written notes or something like that taped on the wall all around the room? I don't see it in this picture.

Yes, that was News Of The World...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynn

July 03, 2010, 10:42:45 PM
In the mag... "Remembering Michael" they have a photo of Murry's bedroom.. If you really look at the photo that is said to be MJ's bed and you look at what they say is Murry's bed.. Look close it's the same bedding. It's kinda hard to see because of it being piled up.  

here is a link to the pic.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 09:12:50 AM
I believe it is the same bedroom but I still wonder when was the 2nd pic taken? If the owners allowed someone to come in and take pics then why clean up the nightstand and the things on the bed but leave the bed unmade? (maybe to look like that was the way it looked after they took MJ out of there)?  I am willing to bet that the bed was made up then messed up for the pic. This pic was included in pics of the rest of the house (from RadarOnline) and every other room was neat. A question I have, wasn't it reported that he wasn't in his bedroom but rather Murrays that night? There have been so many conflicting stories no wonder there are so many questions surrounding his 'death'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 09:31:05 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

There's a statue of a human figure over the top level of the nightstand in both pictures. You can see the figure/statue from its front and from its side. It's the same statue.

Uhm don't want to be a pain in the (you know where)
but on the first picture I see a telephone on the nightstanad,
the second picture the telephone is gone, and a statue of a
human figure is at the place of the telephone :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

July 05, 2010, 10:42:07 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Uhm don't want to be a pain in the (you know where)
but on the first picture I see a telephone on the nightstanad,
the second picture the telephone is gone, and a statue of a
human figure is at the place of the telephone :)

Lol! No, you're not!  :D

That's what I said above: in both pics the nightstands has two levels. Level 1, you see the telephone, Level 2, the lamp and the statue.

Thing is that in pic 2, the first level (hence the phone) is hidden behind that big mountain of pillows... I hope you can see it now  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 01:10:39 PM
So, in the 1st pic, if you zoom in, there is something either behind or on top of the phone. It looks like another statue of maybe a boy bending forward perhaps playing. If it isn't that then it has to be part of the phone but It would have to be where the receiver goes and I just can't tell, but something is there. The pic is not real clear so it is hard to tell the details.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 12:18:03 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I never understood how could the family go inside the house and remove or touch anything if they thought MJ was murdered.

Excellent point! Well said, and God bless you, Gema! You have hit the nail on the head for me.  If MJ was truly murdered, I think that the scene was have been sealed off by the police.  That is my understanding!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal