No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

Re: BEDROOM PHOTO!!!
July 02, 2010, 08:14:23 AM
Thanks - we've got it posted somewhere on this forum. I personally believe it's been deliberately set up to look like that. I mean, really, the Ambu-bag with instructions still attached? Right...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 02, 2010, 08:25:38 AM
Staged!  
I don't believe for a second that there is a bed without a bedframe in that mansion.  The mattresses are place directly on the floor.  Really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

SEHF

July 02, 2010, 08:56:15 AM
That's the way a lot of beds are now, even at the richest places. The box mattresses are the bed frame and they just bolt a headboard to the wall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

July 02, 2010, 09:03:14 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Staged!  
I don't believe for a second that there is a bed without a bedframe in that mansion.  The mattresses are place directly on the floor.  Really?
I can see how MJ would want that, bed frames create spaces for people to hide or to hide things, like recording devices.  He was very afraid of things like that.  I can see exactly how he would want the frame "OUT"....LOL...or maybe he was afraid of the boogie monster?  Possibly it could be just to stiffen it up more if his back hurt.  I can so see him doing this.  There is a picture of Neverland where he did the same thing as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 09:04:14 AM
Thing is he supposedly didn't die at his room, but this is (what I knew as) Michael's bedroom.

Everything in this pic is placed the same way it was descripted in the Autopsy Report, yet some items are missed in such Report like the doll. The Report also says there were Oxigen tanks at the bed side, and a Laptop computer over the bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

sk2001

July 02, 2010, 09:07:33 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
That's the way a lot of beds are now, even at the richest places. The box mattresses are the bed frame and they just bolt a headboard to the wall.

I agree. Have you guys seen the inside pictures if that estate? And being in the area that it is in, I really doubt it would be decored like that..walkabout being fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 02, 2010, 09:10:34 AM
so these prayer beads were around his neck. did they take their good ol time getting them off and laying them there?  if it were an emergency shouldn't they broken all over the place?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 02, 2010, 09:13:28 AM
Maybe he didn't wear these when go to bed?... I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 09:23:29 AM
i believe this photo was thoroughly discussed already. but here's my take on it again:

i agree, it looks staged and the fact that the autopsy report describes it like that doesn't prove anything, if it was set up that way to be photographed. question: who took that pic in the first case? was it the rescue team that day? unlikely...if it was the lapd, they only got there after the family went in, so it's possibly a set up.
the only things idicating that it could be 'the' bed is the beads and the toothpaste, since it was said that mike always wore those beads and had toothpaste everywhere in the house. now, why would you leave those things in that position when dealing with a dying patient on the bed and then even moving the body from the bed onto the floor? that toothpaste package should be either bent or crushed if it had been in that same position with mike in the bed. still, it looks like fresh from the market. and i don't think anyone would bother to pull the beads over mike's head in that situation, they would have been cut if they were in the way for treatment. at least the beads and the toothpaste box were planted, imo.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

suspicious mind

July 02, 2010, 09:26:52 AM
interesting term too" abandoned on the bed are the middle eastern prayer beads."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 02, 2010, 09:42:09 AM
This is not real.  The mansion was shown in recent Show:  Inside the Michael Jackson Mansion.  This room simply doesn't match or compliment the rest of the house.  It is tastefully decorated.  This looks cheap in comparison, even if it isn't MJ's bedroom.  NOt buying it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

July 02, 2010, 09:52:53 AM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Quote from: "SEHF"

I agree. Have you guys seen the inside pictures if that estate? And being in the area that it is in, I really doubt it would be decored like that..walkabout being fake

Why?
Staged or not, nicely decorated or not, this was his bedroom. It doesn't mean he's dead, of course.
Look: same carpet, lamps, tables, headboard's bed, lightblue & white wall... I don't think it looks cheap, it's just the quality of the OP pic...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 09:57:14 AM
That is not his bedroom.  The decor is wrong, the bed is wrong, the floors are wrong, the walls are wrong, the fireplace is wrong, the size is wrong.  It's a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

July 02, 2010, 10:10:36 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
That is not his bedroom.  The decor is wrong, the bed is wrong, the floors are wrong, the walls are wrong, the fireplace is wrong, the size is wrong.  It's a fake.

Yes - his room was much larger. And, why now in that picture is the bed all messed up when in the other picture it wasn't? Who messed it up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal