Quote from: "Oetoort"
It you want the truth...go here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With all due respect, I don't believe any of that.
At all.

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
-Troll alert-

During my long stay on this (including other hoax sites) there have been many people claiming to know stuff, people with inside information and often they want to assure us that Michael has indeed passed away. On time there was a man whose wife worked at the Coroner’s office in LA, she took a pic of Michael’s dead body with her cell phone and send that picture to her man since he was an MJ fan. This absurd act doesn’t stop here, her intentions was “good” she wanted her man to be sure that MJ had passed. This unique pic “unfortunately” got deleted.
He also claimed to have much more inside information from the Coroner which seemed very convincing but like everything else they are all liars since they will tell u A but not B. I have more examples of people pulling similar stunts but I will stop here.

With all due respect to you as well, how does what one person said before make this girl a troll now?

How is it that someone can come on here and say that they read/saw something on another area of the internet -or- heard/saw something in person that Michael may be dead - with NO PROOF - and THAT person is a troll.  

However, someone else can say that they found "proof" that Michael is alive and the clue is bubblegum or the number 7, and THAT person is not only NOT called a "troll" or insulted, but they're respected and people will go and LOOK for more info on bubblegum or the number 7?!?!?

Where is the investigating?????

It seems like people aren't investigating.
They're just trying to back up a theory that they have that Michael is alive and ignore any other leads or possibilities.
Hasn't anyone else ever watched "Law & Order?"  :lol:
Doesn't everyone else know that to be a good investigator you follow **ALL** leads.
Not just the ones that take you in the direction that you WANT to go.

Back to the topic of this thread, I'm sorry mjlonglives for how people attacked you.
I'm new here but I don't think that Michael would have liked/would like for his fans to display such intolerance to each other.
Take care.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

now firstly forget about the autopsy, for me thats not enough proof.  if we really wanted 1 million percent confirmation is to personally see the body in the casket, but the family cant keep stories straight about the condition of the body, although weve been told that there was facial damage by jermaine, janet said that he looked perfect like he was sleeping. so you would have to try really hard  to convince me that he is really dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

If she's for real, then why didn't we saw the "autopsy" by now?  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
-Troll alert-

During my long stay on this (including other hoax sites) there have been many people claiming to know stuff, people with inside information and often they want to assure us that Michael has indeed passed away. On time there was a man whose wife worked at the Coroner’s office in LA, she took a pic of Michael’s dead body with her cell phone and send that picture to her man since he was an MJ fan. This absurd act doesn’t stop here, her intentions was “good” she wanted her man to be sure that MJ had passed. This unique pic “unfortunately” got deleted.
He also claimed to have much more inside information from the Coroner which seemed very convincing but like everything else they are all liars since they will tell u A but not B. I have more examples of people pulling similar stunts but I will stop here.

With all due respect to you as well, how does what one person said before make this girl a troll now?

How is it that someone can come on here and say that they read/saw something on another area of the internet -or- heard/saw something in person that Michael may be dead - with NO PROOF - and THAT person is a troll.  

However, someone else can say that they found "proof" that Michael is alive and the clue is bubblegum or the number 7, and THAT person is not only NOT called a "troll" or insulted, but they're respected and people will go and LOOK for more info on bubblegum or the number 7?!?!?

Where is the investigating?????

It seems like people aren't investigating.
They're just trying to back up a theory that they have that Michael is alive and ignore any other leads or possibilities.
Hasn't anyone else ever watched "Law & Order?"  :lol:
Doesn't everyone else know that to be a good investigator you follow **ALL** leads.
Not just the ones that take you in the direction that you WANT to go.

Back to the topic of this thread, I'm sorry mjlonglives for how people attacked you.
I'm new here but I don't think that Michael would have liked/would like for his fans to display such intolerance to each other.
Take care.

Ok I will preface this by saying that the OP’s topic had nothing to do with my previous post I simply shared my experience. I definitely agree with you on the fact that when there is something that supports the hoax we tend to search, find and investigate but when a story like this or similar occur we tend to dismiss it right away. I actually wrote a topic about this matter on MJHD before the second crash so believe me I know this problem and have addressed this before.

But let us now focus on the OP’s topic.
A fan claims to have seen the report of the most famous man on earth, she supposedly works at the Coroner’s office. This would mean that she is under law not to speak about anything confidential and Michael Jackson private record are to remain private, so we can draw the conclusion that she have broken the law if this gets out she will be prosecuted.
She has contradicting facts claiming that Michael wasn’t cluttered with needle marks which don’t interact with the official statements.  
If Propofol was only present in his body 10 weeks prior to his death that would mean that Dr Murray is lying completely and the affidavit is wrong which states that he did gave Michael Propofol starting in the beginning of May until his death day. It’s a crime lying to the police. What was the cause of his death? If it wasn’t a lethal level of Propofol combined with other sedatives?  

And the reason they can’t arrest Dr. Murray is because lack of evidence on who administrated the drug?
Hello! Dr.Murray confessed, there is something else stopping the police to move forward in their investigation. The fact that a huge cover up has been taking place is a no brainer.

Take care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

Quote from: "virgo75"
I know I'm a noob and don't have much say, but

CAN YA'LL PLEASE STOP ATTACKING EVERYONE WHO HAS A DOUBT?!?!?

It's ridiculous and makes me think of Don Quioxte's windmills, the emperor's new clothes, and building castles in the sky.

Yeah, and also fact that in history the bad-news messengers were always killed.

Yes, please stop attacking each other. What is great with this forum is that it's friendly and tolerant, that would be great if it could remain so. There are no reason to treat people so badly. Jumping to people throats rarely helps.
I know you reacted out of emotion, so, please, watch your reactions. It's highly unbereable to find in the same thread bad news and nasty people.

Like Virgo75, I think we must follow all the leads. I too want the TRUTH, even if it's an unbearable and heartbreaking one.
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:28:23 PM by yspadda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another thought in connection to my earlier ones on how Propofol does not stay in the body that long and is hard to trace.  The autopsy stated that there were no drugs, legal or otherwise, his system and yet also stated that he died of lethal levels of propofol, lorazepam, and another sedative (can't remember the name).  In the beginning when the propofol came to be I remember something being said about Dr. Murray giving Michael an injection of something to reverse the effects of the propofol and to "kickstart" his heart rate (for lack of a better term).  If that is the case, why wasn't the "antidote" found in his system as well as the sedatives and propofol?  We have not heard anything of any trace of the antidote.  I find this odd and what is really throwing me is that here we are almost 6 months later and these questions are just now coming to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

@mjlonglives I just would like to tell you that I understand how you feel...and please... you need not apologize for the way you use the English language...it's okay, honey..(((((hugs)))))..I hope you feel better now..God bless you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Another thought in connection to my earlier ones on how Propofol does not stay in the body that long and is hard to trace.  The autopsy stated that there were no drugs, legal or otherwise, his system and yet also stated that he died of lethal levels of propofol, lorazepam, and another sedative (can't remember the name).  In the beginning when the propofol came to be I remember something being said about Dr. Murray giving Michael an injection of something to reverse the effects of the propofol and to "kickstart" his heart rate (for lack of a better term).  If that is the case, why wasn't the "antidote" found in his system as well as the sedatives and propofol?  We have not heard anything of any trace of the antidote.  I find this odd and what is really throwing me is that here we are almost 6 months later and these questions are just now coming to me.

This was brought up before on the other forum.  If Propofol doesn't stay in the system, how could it have been stated by the coroner that this is what killed him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"

This was brought up before on the other forum.  If Propofol doesn't stay in the system, how could it have been stated by the coroner that this is what killed him?

My question now is, Where are the traces of the so called antidote?  Why were they not also found in his system?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

My question now is, Where are the traces of the so called antidote?  Why were they not also found in his system?

We only have Murray's word that he administered an antidote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry off topic but on the bottom of the page where it says whos online why does it say google bot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"
sorry off topic but on the bottom of the page where it says whos online why does it say google bot

Someone's user name?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its true that Propofol can not be found in the blood system after a couple of hours, however traces can still be found in ex. hair and brain tissue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

My question now is, Where are the traces of the so called antidote?  Why were they not also found in his system?[/quote]

We only have Murray's word that he administered an antidote.[/quote]

Exactly.  If they can find traces of the propofol that many hours later, you can't tell me that they couldn't find traces of the antidote as well.  This is just another thing that makes me think that the whole propofol story is BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"

Someone's user name?

you cant press on it though does some user names do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson