Quote from: "Invincible777"
I can't tell you how I know but the wait is almost over. Wednesday 7th is the day.

It's all for L.O.V.E.

do not believe this kind of comments, some people is laughing at you, sorry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Invincible777, you are officially BUSTED.  Invincible777 = DangerouslyBad.

NO TROLLING ALLOWED.

That was a real BAMMED....oh no sorry a BUSTED.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's all for L.O.V.E. eh?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry...i don't believe this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

mmz

To admin:
This has same value as BOW prediction. All predictions means nothing,until they happen.(or don't happen).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Invincible777"
I can't tell you how I know but the wait is almost over. Wednesday 7th is the day.

It's all for L.O.V.E.

well i think we have to do not have secrets between us...we are here for the same reason i hope...and we have to be clear and right...im tired of half told truth....it would be as a big lie....it's all for love...god bless u
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can I ask, was "DangerouslyBad" a troll previously? If not, then does it really matter that they posted it from a new account? It could mean nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Hazzely

Quote from: "nick_93"
Can I ask, was "DangerouslyBad" a troll previously? If not, then does it really matter that they posted it from a new account? It could mean nothing.

Well why not post from the main account if you've nothing to hide?
She/he created that account to fool us and to look more "credible"..probably imitating bow and Cassandra LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Quote from: "Hazzely"

Well why not post from the main account if you've got nothing to hide?
She/he created that account to fool us and to look more "credible"..probably imitating bow and Cassandra LOL

Well yeah that's what we assume, but that may not be the reason. How do we really know? It could be a number of things.
e.g. wanted a new account as they weren't happy with the old one and the username etc (I know I've done that before on different forums).
I think it's best we don't assume until we know for sure, so I guess all will be revealed July 7 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Hazzely

Well why not post from the main account if you've got nothing to hide?

Well yeah that's what we assume, but that may not be the reason. How do we really know? It could be a number of things.
e.g. wanted a new account as they weren't happy with the old one and the username etc (I know I've done that before on different forums).
I think it's best we don't assume until we know for sure, so I guess all will be revealed July 7 :lol:

So the first thing you do when you create an account because "you're not happy anymore with the old one" is start trolling around and pretend you have inside information when in fact you don't and what you're looking for is just attention...?  :?
Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 04:39:08 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

I understand what you're saying and it's most likely true but how do we know they're a troll and that they don't have inside information? I guess basically I'm arguing this because I'm hoping there is some truth to the OP. As I said, July 7 shall reveal all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

If she/he had inside information she/he wouldn't have created this topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
because she was supposed to know everything already right?

Doesn't seem she/he had info we didn't know about already
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Oh okay, fair enough, I didn't see that. I guess I could keep aruging but it would be pointless. Damn, why do people insist on talking rubbish and toying with our minds? It's not fair! I guess you really can trust no one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm, yep, fits the criteria:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Invincible777, you have been found "vincible". Have the decency to come back and explain yourself, if you can, or is this a hit-and-run too??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

curls

So the first thing you do when you create an account because "you're not happy anymore with the old one" is start trolling around and pretend you have inside information when in fact you don't and what you're looking for is just attention...?  :?

Well, if he/she was looking for attention - mission accomplished - 4 pages in less than 16 hours!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "curls"

Well, if he/she was looking for attention - mission accomplished - 4 pages in less than 16 hours!!

Yup, time for a lock ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions