Gone Too Soon Documentary
June 30, 2010, 09:03:09 PM
I happened upon this last night and didn't see it from the beginning either, but going to ad break realised it was the work of Ian Halperin.
Sorry if this is not the right place to post but it brought up  mixed emotions for me.

Firstly, the access to many of MJ's circle is phenomenal.Even considering this was made after the release of his awful book, but what amazed me was that these people still agreed to be filmed.

One reasont o account for this is that he seems genuinely to like MJ and be on his side. But this doesn't match many of the allegations he raises in his book.

Being an investigative reporter and claiming to be forensic on his search i am then amazed that he doesn't tackle the hoax death issue at all. He only looks at premeditated murder and the slow death of MJ via pain meds and emotional abuse fromt eh media over the years ( which is extremely valid and IMO true).

So it raises 2 questions for me.

1 Is he in on the hoax and a great decoy
2. Does he have access to real knowledge of his death (don't forget , he is the one to predict to within 1 day that MJ would die)
Something feels sticky here and i think to write the guy off completely b/c of his many allegations (of which don't feel right to me either) could be missing part of this investigative picture.

Long Live the King
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Gone Too Soon Documentary
July 02, 2010, 03:02:43 AM
:?  :roll:  :?: Your questions are my questions and I think many here. A year has passed, what we saw? We saw a lot of books, movies, statements from friends and former friends, honors. Some suggest that Mike was a sick man, weak, wanting to die, while others suggest that Mike was a man vibrant, healthy, ready to amaze your kids in music and choreography. Under the cause of "death" everything is as it was, ie a slow investigation for alleged crime of murder committed by a doctor negligent and irresponsible. The possibility of a "scam" is under "investigation" of some fans and non fans gullible, apparently there are more and more questions, along with the many complex theories. So sorry, I still do not have a conclusive answer about anything. I just got the feeling that, unfortunately, we will continue with more questions than answers for many, many years, following the lead of several other icons, celebrities, politicians, each with its peculiarities, of course: Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Elvis Presley, Princess Diana, John Lennon,...
 :?  :roll:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions