MJonmind

Re: UPDATE ON MJ'S BODYGUARD'S NEPHEW
June 30, 2010, 11:37:53 PM
Wow, what a beautiful story of MJ's love for ordinary people, on Kittycat. Thanks for sharing the link. I guess I'm on the fence about this nephew. Thanks to all who dug for info for clarity. Back to this Kittycat story, does anybody remember the story that this girl shared a long time ago here, about her working in a hotel in the Philippines and having to do a charity for sick children. MJ happened to be in the hotel and helped her out in an incredibly loving manner. It was such a beautiful glimpse of his ways with people. :cry:  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

June 30, 2010, 11:49:01 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Wow, what a beautiful story of MJ's love for ordinary people, on Kittycat. Thanks for sharing the link. I guess I'm on the fence about this nephew. Thanks to all who dug for info for clarity. Back to this Kittycat story, does anybody remember the story that this girl shared a long time ago here, about her working in a hotel in the Philippines and having to do a charity for sick children. MJ happened to be in the hotel and helped her out in an incredibly loving manner. It was such a beautiful glimpse of his ways with people. :cry:  :D

Yup.. Omg was I this girl?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 01, 2010, 01:00:44 AM
Who said padded cell? ...

Who Is In The Hoax in English Gematria Equals: 1068      (7+8= 15;  15:5= 3)

Who Is In The Hoax = Jackson Brothers, Ark Of The Covenant, President Barack Obama

_______________________________________________________________________________-

Who Are In The Hoax in English Gematria Equals: 1044   (5+4= 9; 9:3= 3)

Who Are In The Hoax = Marvin Bodyguard, The Seventh Son [/color](Michael), According To Hoyle

According to Hoyle
Meaning
In accord with the highest authority; in accord with a strict set of rules.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal