No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
My words come from the heart...I believe in the power of love sooooo much and so does Michael, that's why he has done this for us. Now it is our turn. If this message doesn't get out there...we all lose!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I just went to the official MJFC site to try to post this there and they Banned me, before I could even sign in!! This site contacted me during the olympics, because they wanted me to be a part of some MJ thing, I said yes, gave them my email, now I know they just wanted to ban me from their site because I am a believer!...What next? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YES YES YES this is the TRUE message....THANK YOU FOR THIS POST
We need to find a way to come together over Michael!!! ALL of us....or else we are doing Michael a grave injustice....worse then false allegations...he believe's in us, we can't let him down..it would break his heart and the world will never have this chance again...there is/was (whatever you believe) 1 Michael Jackson and this I believe is our chance to get this right....otherwise its irriversable....LETS DO THIS PEOPLE...spreading love to you all!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Its post is telling the truth mjj4ever777. ;)

If you look at a garden in which all plants were in the same way, the same color and perfume, would not be beautiful at all, but, rather, monotonous and boring. The garden that most pleases sight and am glad heart is that grow, one from another, different hue, shape, fragrance, being this lively contrast colour which makes it attractive and beautiful flowers. The same applies to the trees. Also is a different species of bushes planting a garden full of fruit trees is a delight. Its charm lies precisely in the diversity and variety; each flower, each tree, each fruit, not only beautiful in itself, highlights, by contrast, the qualities of others, and shows the special beauty of each and all of them. It should be between human beings!... .. .The human family diversity should be cause of love and harmony, as it is in the music where different notes melt achieving a perfect chord...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh my god you spoke exactly the words I feel in my heart and soul every single day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot express how much I agree with you, honestly, I swear I say these things to myself in my head every single day, thank you so much for this it was much needed!!!!! Everything you said was absolutely 100% true! All MJ fans need to open our eyes and our hearts and just completely embrace Michael's words from his music and just everything he stood for! L.O.V.E It would break Michael's heart to see some of the things that are said between fans. How can we completely disregard what Michael's purpose and message was that he said so many times! He does not have a voice right now so we must be the voice for him! Whether we believe or not MJs fans are a FAMILY like no other group of people on this planet! We absolutely CANNOT become divided in this horrible way especially during a time like this! Although our beliefs may be miles apart, that has NEVER stopped Michael from uniting people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD as one big family. Nobody is going to be rewarded in any way if we let Michael's message slip away, that is how he changed this world! That's like, everything he worked for in his life, and we cant let that go to waste. We need to do this for Michael and it will pay off to all of us big time in the end. No matter where Michael is he is watching over the fans, whom I truly believe he loved us just as much if not more with every single ounce in his soul and we cant let him down!!! We have to make him proud! It's SOOOO important to this earth right now. We can change the world!!!! We CAN! And we can do it because of MICHAEL!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!
XOXO  :)
<3<3<3
Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 07:26:35 PM by missdanipyt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thankyou for speaking up about this.  I have also been trying to get that message across, but to no avail.  Its a wake up call.  

In my vision last night, MJ told me that he is tired of trying to fix this world by himself...

What a strange coincidence that I awake to your post.........it's all for L.O.V.E xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

im speechless, that post is soo inspirational and also a good wake up call, as some of us get caught up in wanting him to come back ( which isnt a bad thing) but sometimes we just seem to forget about what he wanted for once.

soo well written and your right believers and non-believers need to focus on what this past year has taught us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm sooo glad that people are finally waking up. Michael truly loves us  and I'm hoping he is seeing these posts,so that he can see that he didn't "die" in vain. I will ask again that you take a few minutes of your time here to find places to post this message on other sites around the world, because, this is our last chance to get this right! We have spent a year on this journey so far, we have laughed together and  been sad together, we have had our fun trying to solve all MJ's crazy, but genius,clues and yes, some have even swooned over him once in a while...ok, more than that, but my point is this. We have all figured out that MJ hoaxed his death, and although i'm not saying to stop looking for clues, I am asking that whenever you come on here each day, just take a few minutes to try and spread Michael's message...google some sites and post my post with our web address so that we can get more people here to sign up for the Army of Love...Please...we are all feeling the love right now, so lets educate ourselves to the best of our abilities, watch the videos that are on here, when you do you will see the link between them and Michael. I know we don't want to believe that there is all this debachery going on around us , but it is and they are killing our planet and everything on it! I don't know about you but I have 6 children and a little grandaughter and I want them to have a home here on earth, if we don't band together, now and stand up for our rights, we are robbing our future generations, of their lives! It is up to us! I just met a woman from Finland on another site where I posted and she is starting  an international organization, to help those in need, she has asked me to represent Canada, when she gets the site up and running, I hope more of you will join in the cause when the site is up and running...I will keep you posted on that. So has anyone else done something today to make a change? I'd love to hear from you about it if you have. Thanks sooo much friends...I mean family...we really are a family! lets keep this thread alive ok?
We love you MJ and we really are trying this time!!!Hope you see this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube:3rdv60g3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOfJNBtOrw[/youtube:3rdv60g3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Thank you for listening to my heart, my loving MJ family. As i sit here I also have tears running down my cheeks, because last night I had the biggest "BAM" of all time and I know this is the only way to let Michael and his family and friends, know that we Finally understand! Can you imagine how they all must feel when they come to this site and see the "divide" among Michael's  fans??? They probably think that Micahel had done all of this for nothing....So I thank everyone for seeing what really matters here...Lets do this Army of LOVE...agent MJ is waiting for us to continue our mission!

Lets open some eyes and bring all of Michaels  fans together again...We can do it,we can do it. Go back to the beginning and the pieces will fall into place. It's all about awareness!

I love you all and God Bless you all...We need to be Michaels voice for him, because he can't do this , we have to do this. Make Michael proud and make yourself proud...it feels sooo good. Ok sorry I'm a little crazy right now, I have had 2 hours sleep in the last 2 days because I have been doing some heavy duty research.

I did not post for a long time, why ??? because of the reasons you wrote in the above. I felt  numb because we didn't get te message and i read that there was more and more dividing among the forum members. Thank you so much for this post, together we are strong and we will succeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

Thank u.. really thank u mjj4ever777 :)
i can frankly say that i'm a believer from the very beginning..:)
however, there were moments (especially lately) when i started losing hope..faith.. why? maybe b/c it was too long for me.. i was left on the rack cuz i wanted it to come to the end.. i was so excited when June 25 came.. cuz i thought that this would be it..this would be the day..:)
but nothing happened..
i spent all night crying and wondering how long..how long do we still have to wait..
however..then something changed inside me.. i reached the conclusion that i'm simply being stupid and that i cannot behave like that!!
although Mike didn't come back it doesn't mean that it's the end and that i can stop believing!! no i can't!! i must believe..
i'm his Soldier of Love.. and the soldier never deserts from the Army!! Army of Love!
and after reading ur post i'm reassured that i made a good decision.. and i'm glad that i'm one of u ..the believers..:)
Thank u !
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

nefari

I refuse to be anything but a BeLIEver and after trying and trying to make peace with non BeLIEvers I am done with that issue. They hurt me to the core until I was suicidal just reading the hate they were spewing my way over and over. I gave it the best I have and my heart just cannot take any more of the fussing and arguing and pain they were causing me. The way they are like these touchy, jump down your throat in an instant, do what we do or else, be like us or else and then the nasty emails and the hate words. NO more of that for me. I'm staying right here. And then one of them pretended to be my friend and just stopped talking to me when she found out I was coming over here, dumped me as if I'm not good enough for her, like I'm dirt. And not one single person has treated me that way here on this forum. It's like another world here, a very pleasant one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hello my friends! I just wanted to comment to Nefari for a sec. Please do not be discouraged, by those who don't Believe, I know it hurts and I myself have been a victim of their "hate," but I think of it this way, in the end, when all is revealed, it will be those that didn't "believe", that will be berating themselves for not opening their minds to the possibility of Michael being alive. They will be the ones who will be saying to themselves, "I let Michael down, because I was narrow-minded". If Michael has taught us anything, he has taught us to "BE AWARE". We are all on this site because our minds told us that something just wasn't right about Michael's "death", right? We didn't take the "media's" word as being gospel and why didn't we do that? Because Michael has taught us through the years about how corrupt the "system" is. The non believers want "JUSTICE4MJ" and I do not fault them for that.They love him just as much as we do, but look at it this way, we all want "JUSTICE4MJ", the only difference is that they want Conrad Murray to be charged with Murder( we all should know by now that the whole Murray thing is to prove how easily an innocent black man can be convicted of a crime, when in fact no crime has been committed...hehe...good one Michael)  "We" want to help Michael expose all the corruption in the Music industry,  Government, Illuminate, etc. and we want to help him bring love and peace back into this world! At least I hope that is what you all want. You can't lose perspective here, Michael didn't do this just for the" hell of it", he did it because he had a PURPOSE, an extremely important purpose!!

I really don't think that some people realize just how brilliant Michael is, I mean this whole "hoax" has been planned by an absolute "genius". Think about it my dear friends...Michael has taken us on quite a journey, he not only used his "smarts", but he used his "imagination" to create an experience, that no one before him or after him, will ever top!! It's all about awareness!! He has given so much to this world and even in "death" he is giving to us He is giving us the chance to change this world, Something that never would have had happened, if he hadn't "died".But Michael did all of this with a "twist". Michael loves magic, he has THE most creative mind in the world and he has created something so "unreal" so,"Fantastical" that it makes us all question whetherany of this could be "real"...ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE!!!! Think, open your eyes to all possibilities. Do your homework by investigating and then relish in the realization, that WE, Michael's family, can be a part of HISTORY...we can all hold our heads high, when the truth comes out and say that "WE" were a part of " What will go down in history of the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation!"

Michael has given us a gift and he has let us have fun along the way, but we are in a "different" "Phase" of his "mission"now. Now is the time for "action". Now is the time to fight for Michael! Fight for all the injustice he has endured! Fight the corruption! Open your eyes, your mind and your heart to Michael's Cause! Corruption is EVERYWHERE, whether we want to believe it or not and the only way to change that is to do your homework and get out of your "comfort zone" and become Aware of what is really happening.

I can almost hear some voices now saying..."but what can we really do about it?" Every single person that changes and becomes aware, is one more step in the right direction,  "1and1and1 is 3...come together, right now..over me!" We NEED to come together...for Michael!

One last plea here then I will shut up :lol:

There is only one person in this whole world that could pull something of this magnitude off... Michael Jackson!! The genius going on here is above and beyond the likes of anything we have ever witnessed or ever will witness again in our lifetime! Michael is on a mission and we owe it to him to stand behind him the whole way. He has given us the ability, to be a part of something sooo huge and sooo important and like I said before, and I will continue to say, WE OWE MICHAEL, he has "sacrificed" his life,  for US!!!!!!
And, he took us on a wonderful adventure along the way...come on my friends,this last year has kept us glued to our computer screens, waiting and wondering what will happen next? Michael's creativity has given us an escape from the reality from the mundane everyday life most of us lead, he has once again, given, given, given...to us, his fans, he has once again "sacrificed" for us, his fans and now it is time to give back to this sweet, loving, wonderful man...my friend, my heart and my soul...Michael.
Everything is done for a reason...and Michael's reason is to expose the corruption in this place we call "Home"
So...isn't it time that we let Michael come home? Doesn't he deserve to tuck his children in bed at night?...we take all these things for granted, but Michael gave up his LIFE for US!! This really is "all for love"...we can stop this madness, but you need to break out of that comfort zone and open your eyes to the powers that be...so once again I am asking you to show Michael that we stand behind him...that we are ready to expose the corruption, that we are ready for love to rule the world...this really is the last chance...so please my friends, please help him, let him know that we are here for the right reasons. We would not be here,on this site, if it wasn't for MICHAEL...think about that please.
 Thanks again for listening...now go STUDY my wonderful MJ Family...I love you all and God Bless all of us!
Dayna
P.S...Remember this. You don't need to try and convince people that Michael is alive, it's all about getting people  opening their minds to the "message". Spread his message, try to send some of the videos out there on all the corruption, to people you know, This is the internet after all...this is the outlet that Michael chose to expose the truth, but without us spreading that message, it will be a lost cause...Think,...where else can you get your message to the masses?? Only on the internet...people will know Michael is alive when all is revealed. Michael has given us this job and  his family has the job of clearing Michael's name on TV and with the media...I believe that everything is going as planned!
Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:57:01 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

This is wonderful to read - and you hit on something that I've been trying to work through:

But Michael did all of this with a "twist". Michael loves magic, he has THE most creative mind in the world and he has created something so "unreal" so,"Fantastical" that it makes us all question whetherany of this could be "real"...ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE!!!!

Most of the time now I believe, but there are still times when, as you put it, I question whether any of this could be "real" and it's because of MJ's utterly unique, mindblowing BRILLIANCE!

Thanks again for another inspirational post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions