POLL: LAST POLL OF THE DAY
June 30, 2010, 12:24:09 AM
I know I've been posting all these questions today, but these are just a small fraction of the things I've been wondering. I'll answer my other polls first before asking this last one.

1> Before Michael died, did you think he would hoax his death?
Ans: NO.

2> Is this hoax considered a moral sin?
Ans: I asked this because of all the negativity that has resulted to others as a result of him leaving. Exploitation of his children, depression, suicides, division among Michael's fans, and just plain sadness to millions.

3> What message is this hoax giving Michael's fans?
Ans: Obviously a message is possibly being delivered to non fans, but that can't be just it. He's tell ALL of us something. Maybe its not just the non fans that needed change. It could've been us as well.

4> What self satisfaction do you get from beLIEving?
Ans: I'll be 100% honest on this one. After really really thinking, I think I get the satisfation of being apart of something exclusive. Sometimes I think the reason why I joined with this group is because I was so used to get bashed by non MJ fans, that getting bashed by non believers is nothing new. I've always liked unusual things, and people often think I'm weird because of that. Maybe that's why I gravitated towards Michael in the first place. He's unique. Once he passed, of course he recieved many many new fans. I love that, but then I felt like I wasn't part of something exclusive anymore. I'm just one of the norm.  Or it could be me not being able to fully let Michael go. At first I felt selfless by letting him have his freedom and understanding why he did this, but then again I'm still chaining him down. I'm being selfish, basically. Obviously, if he did this, he didn't want anybody to know, including us. In a way, I'm starting feel better thinking he just passed away. There, that's my honest honest answer. Judge if you will, but that's the honest to God truth.

5> What good things have happened since Michael died?
Ans: The discovery of Michael Jackson brings a sense of awareness of what good and love, human beings are capable of. When I first saw Moonwalker in the 5th grade, I loved him instantly. I wanted to learn more about this magic man. Then as I got older, I learned about all the beautiful contributions he made to the world. Because of him, I started writing songs. Many other new fans have also discovered the kindness this man has shared. But then, there are the not so good things. I notice I have become more isolated. I wear myself out defending him, and sometimes I just want to let it rest. As I said in one of the questions above, Michael's fans are so sad now. He's being exploited more than ever left and right, his kids are being exploited like crazy, about a dozen fans have committed suicide, a doctor is going on trial for manslaughter, millions of fans hate this doctor, many dreams of seeing him live were shattered when TII never happened, and Michael's fans are divided now. Whether he's here or not, the media will continue to be vicious towards him. They would rather report news of his alleged "gay lover" than the wonderful changes he made to the world.

6> How do you think the world would react if he revealed himself?
Ans: Shocked and upset. Not just because he pulled the hoax, but because of the amount of time that has passed and what has transpired since then. Of course though, we would embrace him.

7> What are your opinions of Dr Murray?
Ans: I really don't know now

8> What do you suppose the TII announcement was for?
Ans: Because he didn't do the shows, I don't know. I was really really really looking forward though. I wish he could've made it to just one show :(

Now that I have answered those, here's the last question: HOW do you think he will reveal himself? Television? Video on the internet? His family announcing the truth?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions