POLL:  Is this just about Michael giving non-fans a message? Is he giving both the press and his fans the same message? What is that message?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aww, shamone guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have learned one thing: That I must have rhinoceros skin like MJ to survive in the world.  
Blessings, L.O.V.E. and Peace to all! xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I think this "hoax" got the attention of a larger mass of people, not only fans. There are many hoaxers who were not Michaels fans before and now are obsessed by him, like me. Maybe the message of this was an ultimatum "we have 4 years to make it right. After that .....". Maybe Michael knew something very important about a change of our society. I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I think the message is we are all hypocrites and we are all quick to judge and condemn someone based on gossip and rumor.

You figure, even MJs longest and most loyal fans think he is dead. That means they believe the BS and the lies they are being fed.

Which means they haven't paid attention one little bit all these years. They THINK they have and they THINK they are listening, but they aren't. Largely the hoax has been totally lost on them.... even his loyal fans believe the media and the lies and bullshit being spread about Michael. I can't imagine the sadness and despair when he realises even his most loyal are ignoring his message.

So, frankly, I think he is punking his fans just as hardcore as he is punking the media and they will be taught just a hard a lesson in the end. They are no better then the general news consuming public, and worse, they are hypocrites.

Maybe I should say we instead of they.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

I have 2 requests:

1. Could you please post polls in the subforum for polls, because I keep moving your threads, and
2. Could you please not bombard the forum with polls, but rather collect your questions in one thread.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The hoax to me is meaning way more than what people are seeing as of yet. Our health system is awful. MJ had to die of all these nasty drugs that we use today that does way more harm than good. The world don't want to see that though but they will!! Soon!!! The hoax has so many meanings. It is all about bringing the world together and having thee true spiritual revolution. MJ knows what he is doing and has went far beyond any expectations any of us ever had of him. He realized his talent and has kept God first and is now blowing that trumpet for the world to hear!!! Daniel 12:1

[youtube:3p6vp0le]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_r9iw4qyg[/youtube:3p6vp0le]
[youtube:3p6vp0le]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiVlDLYNn-U[/youtube:3p6vp0le]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with everything said above.

I believe that the biggest truth will be that we don't think for ourselves - even when the truth is shouting at us. We are conditioned people. Like sheep that are led by the shepherd's staff. That would be fine if your Shepherd is God but for most it is not.

We are conditioned to think, act, believe, preach, dream, hope, fear, etc., what we've been told to do, believe, say, reach for, hope for, be afraid of, etc. I love that Michael doesn't draw the line between white, black, female and male. But the world does because that is what we've been taught. Why is it not okay for a man to wear a female shirt but it's okay for a woman to wear a man's shirt? I happen to think Michael wore female clothes and still looked hot. So, spiritual awakening, environmental awareness, self reflection, world awareness, political awareness - yes, he's opened my eyes to so much in each of these areas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

Quote from: "bec"
I think the message is we are all hypocrites and we are all quick to judge and condemn someone based on gossip and rumor.

You figure, even MJs longest and most loyal fans think he is dead. That means they believe the BS and the lies they are being fed.

Which means they haven't paid attention one little bit all these years. They THINK they have and they THINK they are listening, but they aren't. Largely the hoax has been totally lost on them.... even his loyal fans believe the media and the lies and bullshit being spread about Michael. I can't imagine the sadness and despair when he realises even his most loyal are ignoring his message.
So, frankly, I think he is punking his fans just as hardcore as he is punking the media and they will be taught just a hard a lesson in the end. They are no better then the general news consuming public, and worse, they are hypocrites.

There is a lot of truth here. But I don't think of MJ as being vindictive  (only righteously making the point),  even to the fowlest elements of the press.

Sure they WILL be punked along with every self-professing fan, so self-involved with "their grief" that they CANNOT (or will not) see OBVIOUS clues that it is all a hoaxed death---but,

it is something he'll be shaking his head at, not laughing maniacally at...I think I am more amazed than he is (only because I am a fan), at the fans "letting go" of his living being so easily, choosing to deify him or just exalt him to iconic status, where it doesn't even matter that he WAS a real human man with a man's heroic heart.  He thought he knew us, women, in general, fans in particular, inside and out, via purposeful study.  I knew I knew us (because I ARE one).

We are both doing this: :?  :?  :roll:  :!:  :o

Huh! It was predicted that people would become more self-centered as time wound down---I just NEVER expected it to manifest so TEXTBOOK!

It is just SAD that SOME people who said they loved him would rather commiserate with other like melodramatic whiners than reach for a single thread of hope that this COULD just be...SOMETHING ELSE;  a mistake, a stunt, a masterful last act of the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. Or something actually HEROIC, which we didn't know about because a true hero doesn't blow his own horn...

Whatever---love NEVER stops diving for a loved one who has slipped beneath the surface, until they take hold of the body of truth, for themselves.  Love NEVER simply takes some one elses word for it, as some of these have!

Still, as surprising as it is, I do not think MJ has been derailed by it. I don't think anything rattles him now. He has been planning this for decades; he has all kinds of alternative plans (B, C, D, E ;)  ) up his magical sleeves, in order that the "Show " will go on. He always was a professional. :D  8-) He's cool. Focused. On it. You watch!

I feel bad for everyone who is MISSING OUT---on the investigation of the Hoax, the entire Adventure---as I know he meant to include EVERYone. I wish there was something to be done, to shake FANS (for heaven's sake!) out of their sentimental fog.

But I am not the Genius.  What it took to convince ME won't work on them---because I was LOOKING for ANYTHING other than death, and I SAW enough to give me hope, almost immediately and every other day since, Clue by Clue...some people are just simply TOO used to following the leader, and moving on to the next deception. Will they even get it when he actually reappears???????

Think about it.

MJ could star as himself, in his own movie, and people will say it was made prior to June 2009, or that it is not even him. We can't even agree which pictures are really MJ  and not doubles, NOW, HERE.

One can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time. The latter won't even know or care that they have BEEN fooled. The former will be more suspicious of you than ever.

There is a line in the movie, The Prestige, which says it best: "You're a Magician---who's going to believe YOU?" :?

I think the message this hoax is giving MJ's fans is that we have more work ahead of us than we thought. Work on ourselves and our world. Bec is right.

You know, Michael Jackson has been telling his fans FOR YEARS that he was going to do something JUST like THIS!!!

Did he not blast us, with a balled up FIST,  on two videos to "BRACE YOURSELVES!"

Did he not FILL his music with lyrics expressing his plans???

We forgot all of what he told us, over and over in so many different ways!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :o

Was that SCARY for ya-?--when he became some creepy  :shock: weakling indulging himself on anaesthetics---just because he could buy ANYBODY, and COULD get any drugs he wanted?  :o

None of it is true.  :twisted: He SAID he would become what people were seeming to expect of him...

It is the evil in us that so easily accepted the story as told to us!  

I don't think he is mad at us---he KNEW by the time he did it, we would all be deep in sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hence, the NEED.

I like to think of him doing this to rescue us just as surely as the Prince rescued Sleeping Beauty, riding in on his noble steed, with a kiss, just for her....

Well, maybe not AS romantically slanted---but I did say,

I

like to picture this that way. :roll:  8-)  :lol:  Y'all can make your own picture. :)  He SAID it was all for love. Keep repeating THAT, until something breaks the scales off your eyes.... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "bec"

There is a lot of truth here. But I don't think of MJ as being vindictive  (only righteously making the point),  even to the fowlest elements of the press.

Sure they WILL be punked along with every self-professing fan, so self-involved with "their grief" that they CANNOT (or will not) see OBVIOUS clues that it is all a hoaxed death---but,

it is something he'll be shaking his head at, not laughing maniacally at...I think I am more amazed than he is (only because I am a fan), at the fans "letting go" of his living being so easily, choosing to deify him or just exalt him to iconic status, where it doesn't even matter that he WAS a real human man with a man's heroic heart.  He thought he knew us, women, in general, fans in particular, inside and out, via purposeful study.  I knew I knew us (because I ARE one).

We are both doing this: :?  :?  :roll:  :!:  :o

Huh! It was predicted that people would become more self-centered as time wound down---I just NEVER expected it to manifest so TEXTBOOK!

It is just SAD that SOME people who said they loved him would rather commiserate with other like melodramatic whiners than reach for a single thread of hope that this COULD just be...SOMETHING ELSE;  a mistake, a stunt, a masterful last act of the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. Or something actually HEROIC, which we didn't know about because a true hero doesn't blow his own horn...

Whatever---love NEVER stops diving for a loved one who has slipped beneath the surface, until they take hold of the body of truth, for themselves.  Love NEVER simply takes some one elses word for it, as some of these have!

Still, as surprising as it is, I do not think MJ has been derailed by it. I don't think anything rattles him now. He has been planning this for decades; he has all kinds of alternative plans (B, C, D, E ;)  ) up his magical sleeves, in order that the "Show " will go on. He always was a professional. :D  8-) He's cool. Focused. On it. You watch!

I feel bad for everyone who is MISSING OUT---on the investigation of the Hoax, the entire Adventure---as I know he meant to include EVERYone. I wish there was something to be done, to shake FANS (for heaven's sake!) out of their sentimental fog.

But I am not the Genius.  What it took to convince ME won't work on them---because I was LOOKING for ANYTHING other than death, and I SAW enough to give me hope, almost immediately and every other day since, Clue by Clue...some people are just simply TOO used to following the leader, and moving on to the next deception. Will they even get it when he actually reappears???????

Think about it.

MJ could star as himself, in his own movie, and people will say it was made prior to June 2009, or that it is not even him. We can't even agree which pictures are really MJ  and not doubles, NOW, HERE.

One can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time. The latter won't even know or care that they have BEEN fooled. The former will be more suspicious of you than ever.

There is a line in the movie, The Prestige, which says it best: "You're a Magician---who's going to believe YOU?" :?

I think the message this hoax is giving MJ's fans is that we have more work ahead of us than we thought. Work on ourselves and our world. Bec is right.

You know, Michael Jackson has been telling his fans FOR YEARS that he was going to do something JUST like THIS!!!

Did he not blast us, with a balled up FIST,  on two videos to "BRACE YOURSELVES!"

Did he not FILL his music with lyrics expressing his plans???

We forgot all of what he told us, over and over in so many different ways!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :o

Was that SCARY for ya-?--when he became some creepy  :shock: weakling indulging himself on anaesthetics---just because he could buy ANYBODY, and COULD get any drugs he wanted?  :o

None of it is true.  :twisted: He SAID he would become what people were seeming to expect of him...

It is the evil in us that so easily accepted the story as told to us!  

I don't think he is mad at us---he KNEW by the time he did it, we would all be deep in sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hence, the NEED.

I like to think of him doing this to rescue us just as surely as the Prince rescued Sleeping Beauty, riding in on his noble steed, with a kiss, just for her....

Well, maybe not AS romantically slanted---but I did say,

I

like to picture this that way. :roll:  8-)  :lol:  Y'all can make your own picture. :)  He SAID it was all for love. Keep repeating THAT, until something breaks the scales off your eyes.... :D
What great posts, both of you! I agree with you, I.H., I do feel bad for the people that don't get involved in the hoax.. I do know how it feels to feel like there's nothing to hope for, I remember that feeling of "leaving him behind", and it hurt my heart so bad.. so bad that I always reached for any hope, no matter how irrational, 'cause thank God I don't have people around who would laugh at or dismiss something like this..and there it was. Enough with the "me talk", though- I think for most non-believers it's also an issue of not wanting to hassle and look up all of this, since they believe it's nonsense, already, but there's always weekends..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions