Re: I just don't get it/What am I missing?
October 04, 2010, 06:13:49 PM
Greetings to all, this is quite an interesting topic and there are still many questions still to be answered. Like voiceofthesilent I was not really a devoted fan of Michael Jackson.  I loved his music and listened to them as much i can but I never really followed his life and so there were many aspects of his world that I was not aware of.  I remember the day the news was broadcast that he had died I was in Nassau ( I live in the Bahamas) at the family's house visiting for my niece's wedding and myself along with some of my siblings were on our patio sitting down just talking when the news came on that he had died and I was shocked but was not that affected by it at the time.  It was sad to hear but after allowing it to sink in we just continued with our conversation.  After the visit I returned to the island that I was living at the time and it took me several months and a conversation with my son who is knowledgeable of the things going on in the music industry with NWO and illuminati.  He began to tell me about it and that it is believed that they were responsible for Michael's death and told me to go on youtube and research it.  I was really intrigued and decided to do just that.  I dont know what happened after that but after going on and reading and listening to all the information concerning them and the music industry I was led to the Michael Jackson death hoax and how he may have faked his death.  I believe i watched every video that was on youtube pertaining to Michael Jackson and I cant explain it now but what happened to Michael touched me and a way that I cannot begin to understand.  Something happened to me and I felt like everything inside of me was being ripped out of my body.  I cried so much it was like my heart was broken in a million pieces I have never had that affect.  Both my parents are deceased and it hurt me so much losing the two of them but I cant explain it, it was like I was experiencing that loss all over again and it was so profound.  I kept asking myself what is happening to me ? why is this stranger having this affect on me I could not understand it at all.  It tore my heart out when I began reading about the way he was treated by the media and the way some of his so called friends were taking advantage of him.  I wanted to know everything about this man.  I kept asking myself how could they do this to him, what did he do to deserve this.  Oh God I felt for him.  I dont even know how I got on this forum.  It was as if I was just led here for some reason.  I think I had read something about an interview that Mo and Souza did with that tabloid or newspaper in the UK and how the reporter twisted everything around and I decided to check this forum out and I have been hooked ever since.  So I just want to say Thank you so much for accepting me into this family and for allowing me to be a part of this love for Michael for helping me to see what a true wonder he is to the world and I pray that many, many more will see it too.  I know that whatever it is that made Michael do what he did was a matter of life and death and he did not have a choice it is obvious that he felt his life was in danger and I dont know who or what was behind it but he feared for his life and I heard the fear and desperatiion in his voice.  He was afraid that is obvious and only Michael and those close to him know the truth behind it and even though the clues have been left for his devoted fans to let them know that he is alive he is trying to also help us understand why he had to do what he did and that he loves us and not to hate him for doing it.  All I want to say to Michael is you made a believer out of me and you will always be in my heart and in my prayers.  I love you Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2010, 06:25:39 PM
Quote from: "angel"
@yourtime2shine,

This is one of those threads which seems to test our beliefs, knowledge, and ability to think for ourselves.  It's been on my mind for some time now, as the questions you have asked lead me to wonder about your identity. ;)
I'm not saying I'm right, just that the thought has crossed my mind.  Plus the number of posts you have written.  And those familiar initials in your user name... :)
;)

well I'm not exactly sure who you think I am but I can assure you I'm not that person.

This is one of those threads which seems to test our beliefs, knowledge, and ability to think for ourselves
 that's always a good thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Go Beyond What You Think Is Possible Everyday!

There is no remedy for love but to love more.
~ Henry David Thoreau ~

October 06, 2010, 06:28:52 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Who?  :shock:  yourtime2shine maybe?  :lol: If this is indeed it I really couldn't have imagined! What a good cover-up! I really felt like it was a woman writing. Just kiddin I don't think it's him. Where are you yourtime2shine? :D

"If this is it"? What is that in reference to? and a good cover-up for what?  I am not TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~ Henry David Thoreau ~

suspicious mind

October 06, 2010, 06:36:45 PM
when did this notion arrive that every time someone shows up and ask for some clarity that it is ts testing knowledge and loyalty :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 07, 2010, 05:16:17 AM
This thread has now been opened for a while and I do not know yourtime2shine, whether you got "your" answers... here are some quick thoughts:
Quote from: "yourtime2shine"
First let me say I believe MJ is alive not because of this website or TS(I don't really care who TS is-no disrespect meant), why I believe MJ is alive doesn't really matter. I haven't posted here much but have been following along with all the updates. They are all completely compelling but none, if I was a non-believer would make be believe that MJ was alive or their was a hoax and as a believer I just don't see the connection. It's been my experience that anyone who is a believer in numerology and it's uses throughout the ages would naturally use numerology in their everyday life, major decisions, personal life and business life etc. So if MJ believed in numerology then that would naturally be used in decisions throughout his life. So figuring out a pattern with things he's signed or dates for major events etc would then not be that difficult to figure out if one used numerology.
Let me also say, that I believed MJ was alive a long time before joining this site and this is the first non business forum (Hoax or others) I ever became a member of... also I knew relatively little about MJ when he "died".  I cannot remember exactly how I heard of TIAI, but I started to follow TIAI redirects very early on; it may have been the Huffington post article that triggered my interest or I picked it up through youtube comments left on the Jonellstar's (Joey Skaggs -  ;) ) hoax videos . And when TS took residence on this site, I decided to do likewise!  

So here is where you lose me with the updates and the website. I've been around for a while now and I don't see the clear connection. How do we jump from numerology to a link to MJ's "death" I don't see proof in that, I see Cleverness, ingenuity, Genius a man who wanted to live his life in line with the universe absolutely, but proof...I just don't get it.?!
The numerology has been a way to confirm what I already believed in.  The "numbers" gave me the confidence to say that "it was all carefully planned" and it would take an absolutely amazing dose of coincidence for it to have happened by chance. Had the numbers purely related to events prior to the "death", it may have shaken my beliefs a bit, but numbers have continued to be used right through, this in itself did validate the fact that everything was still being carefully orchestrated.
The numerology needs to be associated with other clues to become strong evidence for non believers, on its own it is unlikely to convince the masses.

Secondly for that matter I have not been able to see where the clear connection comes into play that MJ, the new world order and Mind control can be substantially proved to base the whole theory on. Where did that theory start, what proof is there and where did that proof come from...? Yes he encountered sinister forces in his life and career, we've heard him elude to this on many occasions, but he also had powerful friends so what am I missing?
I am asking these questions with all sincerity...so any info/answers/discussion would be greatly appreciated
Each "single" theory is not necessary exclusive and what we do need to start looking at, is how elements of "single" theories (such as NWO, illuminati...etc) fit into one coherent theory. The Mystery associated with the Hoax, has certainly stimulated people's mind to think out of the box, and some of the theories may have gone way passed any reality...  :)
Mo/Souza have created a folder  - Connect the DOTS - Coherent Theories - where we can start thinking of, how it all fits together and reality check our beliefs.  I started to give this some thoughts and you will find a first attempt at it here ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You may be able to contribute some thoughts to it or write one.  ;)

I hope it helps.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

October 07, 2010, 06:04:33 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Who?  :shock:  yourtime2shine maybe?  :lol: If this is indeed it I really couldn't have imagined! What a good cover-up! I really felt like it was a woman writing. Just kiddin I don't think it's him. Where are you yourtime2shine? :D

"If this is it"? What is that in reference to? and a good cover-up for what?  I am not TS.

It was just for 'fun' really don't take it seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

angel

October 07, 2010, 08:31:58 PM
@yourtime2shine,

This is one of those threads which seems to test our beliefs, knowledge, and ability to think for ourselves.  It's been on my mind for some time now, as the questions you have asked lead me to wonder about your identity. ;)
I'm not saying I'm right, just that the thought has crossed my mind.  Plus the number of posts you have written.  And those familiar initials in your user name... :)
;)

well I'm not exactly sure who you think I am but I can assure you I'm not that person.

This is one of those threads which seems to test our beliefs, knowledge, and ability to think for ourselves

Sorry, yourtime2shine,
I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 7, lol. ;)   Guess a string of coincidences sometimes turns out to be just that.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2010, 08:02:29 PM
@yourtime2shine,

;)

Sorry, yourtime2shine,
I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 7, lol. ;)   Guess a string of coincidences sometimes turns out to be just that.......
:) sometimes
but there's nothing to apologize for
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~ Henry David Thoreau ~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal