Re: Ian Halparin: Mj is gay
June 30, 2010, 12:50:42 PM
I thought Ian claimed to have had video evidence to prove MJ is gay.  Where is that Ian, huh??????  Maybe Ian really is just wishfully thinking.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2010, 02:36:38 PM
This thing can't call him a guy that would make him a person really has my blood boiling right now how could he say these things and still call himself  human. Don't worry Halparin God see's you and he know's your heart be sure of one thing your day is coming and so is the days of people like you. You do know what they say about every DOG don't you to say things like that about Michael Jackson when he is not here to defend himself just makes me sick but don't worry I and many many more just like me will defend him until our last breath. And not only did you say it about Michael but his whole race who the hell do you think you are and by the way I"m white not that that is important just want to clear that up for you. One more thing you sh-- head did you even think about what saying these things about Michael would do to his family and his kids I don't think so I'm sorry guys I know I"m not showing the love right now but some times when I hear or see things like this I just can't hold in what I"m feeling his poor family with everything else they have to deal with this kind of bull crap just makes me nuts Peace and LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 07:56:14 PM
Quote from: "Game Player"
Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him  8-)

And you know those brothers messed around a ton when on tour.

Well Tito should know. That is his brother.  I'm sure the Jackson brothers had a massive female fan base that would do anything to be with one of them especially MJ.  I personally believe MJ was with various women but that's a side that he chose to keep private.  I believe he didn't mix business with pleasure because he wanted to stay focused.  I think that's why Tatiana was let go on the tour because she may have been a distraction for him at the time.  Recently one of the ladies on the set of Thriller also said that she thinks MJ and Ola Ray messed around.  Even Ola herself was trying to make it seem like her and MJ did some things but I don't know about the validity of her story.  MJ also hung out at studio 54 back in the day which had quite a reputation.  I actually heard a story last night from one of the guys in that group that made that whip it song and he said that he was introduced to Angel Dust by accident when he was hanging out with MJ and Andy Warhol at Studio 54.  This is right after MJ did The Wiz movie.  I believe he said that MJ was the one who past him the blunt but I don't know if this is a true story.  I was like what the heck?  I was just flipping through the channnels and I believe I heard it on the Fuse music channel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 10:09:17 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "Game Player"
Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him  8-)

And you know those brothers messed around a ton when on tour.

Well Tito should know. That is his brother.  I'm sure the Jackson brothers had a massive female fan base that would do anything to be with one of them especially MJ.  I personally believe MJ was with various women but that's a side that he chose to keep private.  I believe he didn't mix business with pleasure because he wanted to stay focused.  I think that's why Tatiana was let go on the tour because she may have been a distraction for him at the time.  Recently one of the ladies on the set of Thriller also said that she thinks MJ and Ola Ray messed around.  Even Ola herself was trying to make it seem like her and MJ did some things but I don't know about the validity of her story.  MJ also hung out at studio 54 back in the day which had quite a reputation.  I actually heard a story last night from one of the guys in that group that made that whip it song and he said that he was introduced to Angel Dust by accident when he was hanging out with MJ and Andy Warhol at Studio 54.  This is right after MJ did The Wiz movie.  I believe he said that MJ was the one who past him the blunt but I don't know if this is a true story.  I was like what the heck?  I was just flipping through the channnels and I believe I heard it on the Fuse music channel.

Is there a source for that supposed Tito quote?  Interesting how people here vacillate between relying on Jackson family statements as truth or concluding that other statements are lies or "acting."

Here's the interview with the guy from Devo about MJ, Andy Warhol and angel dust.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the original interview, back in Feb apparently:
Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 11:06:54 PM by Figment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 01, 2010, 10:45:01 PM
He isn't gay and it's not important anyway.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 01:40:10 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 10:56:25 PM
I just want to know why Ian is so fascinated with MJs sexuality. Does he have a crush on MJ?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 11:07:45 PM
No, he has a crush on money, like so many other people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

July 01, 2010, 11:56:59 PM
I think he wants to get on the MJ marketing bang wagon and make some money off of MJ like everyone else. Personally, MJ's sexuality is none of my concern and I could care less. As far as I am concerned, I agree with Gladys Knight when she said in one of the documentaries;" we took and took from Michael all his life since he was 5 yrs old, when he wanted to play outside with kids he had to practice, when he wanted to date girls, he had to practice, when he wanted to have a real family, he had to focus on music". She said we took MJ's life away from him and made him the Greatest Entertainer on the Planet. She said MJ never had a life of his own. The simple fact is that MJ was a man of mystery and I don't believe anyone truly knew him outside of those he allowed into his heart. Everyone only knew him from a distance and could only speculate. I don't believe for one minute this Ian guy had Michael tell him he was gay. What a crock! Folk with do anything to smear MJ's name. Ian needs to go back to Canada. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 02:46:04 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about  :lol: unbelievable.
True - homophobe babbitt´s entertainment. That issue shouldn´t be potentially scandalous at all these days.  :roll:

I think we need to let him have love in his life,
regardless of what gender the recipient is

Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 03:18:43 AM
That two-bit nitwit doesnt deserve an iota of our attention and I am sure as hell he has nothing to do with the hoax.

Lets not give him any more attention than we already have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

July 02, 2010, 04:13:39 AM
Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him

Well Tito, how big you want your next PAINTbrush?   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

July 02, 2010, 04:17:13 AM
by rag doll » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:46 am
Gema wrote:Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about :lol: unbelievable.

True - homophobe babbitt´s entertainment. That issue shouldn´t be potentially scandalous at all these days. :roll:

regardless of what gender the recipient is.

Amen!

Good posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 02, 2010, 04:19:30 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"
Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about  :lol: unbelievable.
True - homophobe babbitt´s entertainment. That issue shouldn´t be potentially scandalous at all these days.  :roll:

Amen!

Yes sure but Michael himself said he wasn't gay!! So it's not nice to hear such things when they are a bunch of lies. It is scandalous and UNFAIR when you accuse someone of being gay when he's not. If Michael didn't give a damn about these rumors he wouldn't have mentioned this in "Tabloid Junkie" or his interviews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 03, 2010, 02:51:11 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "rag doll"

Amen!

Yes sure but Michael himself said he wasn't gay!! So it's not nice to hear such things when they are a bunch of lies. It is scandalous and UNFAIR when you accuse someone of being gay when he's not. If Michael didn't give a damn about these rumors he wouldn't have mentioned this in "Tabloid Junkie" or his interviews.

Being gay is not a crime - so whether he is or not - it doesn´t change anything about the man at all.
If he was, it´s obvious that he didn´t want this issue to be discussed in public because there are still (unfortunately not less)
people out there who are seriously convinced to have a higher moral than others.  :roll:

Still there is also a chance that this discussion comes in useful - maybe he wants to break down these mental barriers and Ian H. is
- intentional or not - the battering ram? Maybe Michael tests the sentiments and the reactions of people like that? Who knows?...

Frankly, I´m no prospective customer of I.H.´s works because "Celebrity Wetlands" is generally not my favorite literature.   :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 04:14:19 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
I'm sick and tired of crap like this, how can you believe what such people say???even if he was gay i would love him more and more day by day, it doesnt matter for me, i adore him with an unconditional love, but from the stories i have heard from some of his personal workers, he is a real man, i mean it

not to start anything. but GAY MEN ARE REAL MEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions