Quote from: "Sarahli"
I feel that God is on Michael's side, he can come back in safety to accomplish his mission. The army of love is ready to protect him.

I think that most people are waiting for something to that extent because they feel, even unconsciously, that they are being manipulated. A lot of people just don't dare to speak or act, they prefer to stay safe in their little boxes because for them fighting the system is not as easy as it seems and nobody is doing anything. They just follow the majority. But Michael's return can be a trigger, start and create this real change we're all waiting for. Now what is in game is maybe more important than people's first reactions. Of course we must expect unexpected reactions, hatred or ridicule but this has to be done. The lie game lasted too long it's really time for a change. I thank Michael again for what he's doing. The truth will prevail. Keep the faith. God bless you.
What an excellent post, Sarahli! I firmly believe that TS, author of the This Is ALso It, is a true insider and he tells us the truth from Michael himself, because his numerology doesn't lie. I think that MJ is far, far stronger than people (due to the way he presents himself in the public eye and than how the media handles that public persona, people's subconscious sometimes forget) often remember/ Always has been, not just because of whatever he's been through, though that certainly is a factor. I'm sick of the stories of this person deceiving him, that person tricking something out from right under his nose, because I know he's not THAT naive. Yes, there's conspiracy against him, his life has been in danger, but he's not some naive little doormat letting everyone step on him, and this time, this time, he's got the full grip on the reins. He has done something so HUGE, so IMPRESSIVE, that I think every single body who hears about it will be too shocked and stunned to know what to do at all at first, LOL! And confused! When the people who truly love him and care about hear his reasons and WHY he's done it, I honestly think there will be more who are proud and overjoyed than those who are resentful and mad. And the media? Yeah, they won't be nice, but I think the sheer WEIGHT of what MJ has accomplished is far too heavy for whatever whining they try to push out- and even so, who in hell cares?! They've already accused him of one of the WORST crimes in society, condemning him as a worthless disgusting bastard, and he took it with rhino skin! If MJ has ever been scared of the media, it certainly won't be when he returns, more powerful then he's ever been before! If he wants to fight what they say, he will! I believe the days of that soft-spoken, "shy boy" public persona are gone, now that he's followed this path of matters that affect the entire globe, he's going to show that self-proclaimed warrior strength! Time to stand up!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

surprise and excitement. the world will stop once again just like on june 25th ---> fans feeling upset that he "tricked" them and they cried and worried about him ---> fans finding out why ---> people celebrating him even more ---> amazing undeniable legend in history.

In the end it will all be fine. The nay sayers will be far outweighed by the supporters and those who adore him. The whole message will be like a spiritual awakening for some and it will drastically change their lives and the way they see the universe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Sarahli

Thank you PinkTopaz and itsall4luv.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I feel that God is on Michael's side, he can come back in safety to accomplish his mission. The army of love is ready to protect him.

I think that most people are waiting for something to that extent because they feel, even unconsciously, that they are being manipulated. A lot of people just don't dare to speak or act, they prefer to stay safe in their little boxes because for them fighting the system is not as easy as it seems and nobody is doing anything. They just follow the majority. But Michael's return can be a trigger, start and create this real change we're all waiting for. Now what is in game is maybe more important than people's first reactions. Of course we must expect unexpected reactions, hatred or ridicule but this has to be done. The lie game lasted too long it's really time for a change. I thank Michael again for what he's doing. The truth will prevail. Keep the faith. God bless you.
What an excellent post, Sarahli! I firmly believe that TS, author of the This Is ALso It, is a true insider and he tells us the truth from Michael himself, because his numerology doesn't lie. I think that MJ is far, far stronger than people (due to the way he presents himself in the public eye and than how the media handles that public persona, people's subconscious sometimes forget) often remember/ Always has been, not just because of whatever he's been through, though that certainly is a factor. I'm sick of the stories of this person deceiving him, that person tricking something out from right under his nose, because I know he's not THAT naive. Yes, there's conspiracy against him, his life has been in danger, but he's not some naive little doormat letting everyone step on him, and this time, this time, he's got the full grip on the reins. He has done something so HUGE, so IMPRESSIVE, that I think every single body who hears about it will be too shocked and stunned to know what to do at all at first, LOL! And confused! When the people who truly love him and care about hear his reasons and WHY he's done it, I honestly think there will be more who are proud and overjoyed than those who are resentful and mad. And the media? Yeah, they won't be nice, but I think the sheer WEIGHT of what MJ has accomplished is far too heavy for whatever whining they try to push out- and even so, who in hell cares?! They've already accused him of one of the WORST crimes in society, condemning him as a worthless disgusting bastard, and he took it with rhino skin! If MJ has ever been scared of the media, it certainly won't be when he returns, more powerful then he's ever been before! If he wants to fight what they say, he will! I believe the days of that soft-spoken, "shy boy" public persona are gone, now that he's followed this path of matters that affect the entire globe, he's going to show that self-proclaimed warrior strength! Time to stand up!
:D  GREAT way to put it! I totally agree!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

(my bad, double posted  :P  lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If he indeed faked his death, who do you think is gonna listen what he has to say this time? Yup only the fans again, because they are the ones who know in detail what he had to endure, they felt his pain, they were there no matter what. I can assure you, fans would give him the chance to explain himself, listening word by word what he has to say. But what about the rest? what about media?

That's why I’m sceptical about the “Michael hoaxed his death to get his message across" theory. Like it or not, it's not going to be succesfull, because the message/his reasons would be buried under tons of media/haters garbage.

I don't think he will reveal his message when he comes back ( if he ever will ), I think he is revealing it NOW. That's the only way it would work. Of course people are gonna be pissed/confused/angry when he comes back and are gonna want to hear WHY ...they couldn't care less about his message...
That's why it is being reviled NOW. A lot of people are seeing him in a new light, they are seeing the MAN behind the "shinny mask", his heart, his message...he's gotten and still getting lots of new fresh fans who don't know so much about the controversy, they just know the music and more of the good stuff, because that's what being talked about. I have friends who thought he was a pedophile before he died and didn't listen to his music either and now ( thanks to my driving them CRAZY off the walls  :D with his music and talking about him) they actually like him, appreciate him and understand his message. They are pseudo-fans  :lol: . And this is happening everywhere.

As for the comeback...'m not really sure he will or that he even should...but that's of course his decision to make, his life... I think that there will of course be a shock and an initial disbelieve from everyone, including us. Imagine waking up one day, turning on your comp and seeing a news headline " MJ is back" or "MJ is alive". I think everyone would think it's just a false alarm, or another article about the hoax believers and the hoax theories...e have been getting a lot of those lately  ;)  So there will probably be time for the news to sink in, just like when he "died".
I think MJ is way smarted and more of a "bad a$$" than we think ( pardon my french  8-) ) and he will find a way ( if he hasn't already) to explain why he did this, to have a good acceptable reason for it so he won;t be hated, criticized and accepted.
I'm sure the media will be all over him...unless HE will be all over the media first  ;)  One way would be to put the media in a bad spot before they have time to react in a bad way ( maybe appear on TV, live around the world  announcing why he did it and how fullish the media has been in believing all the bates he had for them...something of that nature; at least his message will come first and whatever the media says afterwards will just make THEM look even more stupid; do I make sense?  :?  ) or CONTROL the media...or at least a part of it..one major paper or tv station, so that he can get his message across and get a real change to fight whatever garbage they will throw at him. Or maybe both.

Either way I;m sure MJ will handle everything just perfect, like he has done will everything else and he will land of his feet again. He has our support and that will mean a lot. I just hope that if he does come back will be proactive in this cause I think that's what he'll need. Not just messages of support to him, but real stuff to help. Like the way that disgusting book was stopped from being published. Real support not just words.

LOVE and PEACE my MJFam!

PS sorry for the long post; had a lot to say apparently  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

smiles

Quote from: "Gema"
Fans getting angry: 50%
Fans getting overboard with anger:10%
Hoaxers and believers getting happy: 2%
Rest of the world (38%) :  :shock:   :?   :?:   :roll:   :lol:   :o  :cry:  :evil:  :|  :D

agree  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A lot of people will probably think it's not really him and that it's another "double"  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

I agree a lot with your latest post Truth_or_Dare.
 :D
I imagine Michael would get to the punch first, so the media would be seen as a bunch of bumbling fools. That's the only way it could work out in my opinion..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

No matter his reason if he does comeback some people are going to react in a negative way. I heard so many people saying positive things about Michael since his ''death'' that I hope if he does comeback the world will realize we have a second chance with Michael and embrace him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks, missdanipyt!

Quote from: "Game Player"
surprise and excitement. the world will stop once again just like on june 25th ---> fans feeling upset that he "tricked" them and they cried and worried about him ---> fans finding out why ---> people celebrating him even more ---> amazing undeniable legend in history.

In the end it will all be fine. The nay sayers will be far outweighed by the supporters and those who adore him. The whole message will be like a spiritual awakening for some and it will drastically change their lives and the way they see the universe.
Ha, great summary there, GP! I agree with that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

World reaction depends on how this hoax and its motives are presented in the media.
Fans reaction depends on how much they love Michael. For the ones who really love him, it doesn't matter that he hoaxed his death, because of course he had a powerful reason. And they will welcome him with more love then before. Only the ones who don't love him really could say they were tricked. If you stay and think, you reach the conclusion that Michael owe nothing to anybody. Peace and LOVE to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions