I get the satisfaction of trusting that gut feeling I have that the man is alive. There's something there I mean I wasn't a fan I barely knew anything MJ related and now I'm fascinated. When I received the news, I just though no he's not dead immediately without questioning i saw the whole media coverage and something told me this is a lie, he isn't dead. I get this satisfaction I'm thinking by myself I am not letting media convince me he has passed every time I see something MJ related I'm like dat not true I feel in control. Not only with MJ things but more in terms of other issues in which the media has instilled fear in us things aren't how they seem they hype thing up to destroy, lying doesn't matter what matters are the ratings and the money, never in my life have seen so clearly how all of us are manipulated and controlled by the media. We can bash a person without knowing them, now I'm more careful about Mike's "death" has changed me I no longer believe anything on TV or print. Lies!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nefari"
I want the truth and yes I want Michael to be alive or discovered alive whether he is coming back full force or not. And being here on this forum among people who do not seem so inhibited by the grief, and can at least explore this in some agreement without killing each other is a huge therapy in itself. I have not been depressed since coming to this forum whereas on non BeLIEver forums I was dying inside. I have sad moments now about Michael but this friendship here on this forum is so dear to me and mending while exploring this mystery is like a breath of fresh air. I don't want to die in depths of sadness, I want to live in hope and friendship with like personalities.

I agree with what all of you guys are saying but especially with this one!
It's really hard to explain how I feel about this, but it's like I prefer to have hope than to except what the media tells us and be completely devastated and heartbroken. It's just a better feeling. But it's like no matter what I WANT to believe I know in my heart, I can't deny, that my heart is telling me there's much more to this than meets the eye, and Michael is alive. I guess only time will tell, but for now I very much enjoy being part of something that's much bigger than I am, I mean there's hundreds of thousands of fans all over the world that believe Michael is still alive, it may not seem like it, but trust me there are! And while it is sad to see the "non believers" and "believers" in the MJ community separating at the moment, hopefully soon that will end.
I guess the biggest satisfaction I get is knowing that it's very possible Michael could still be alive! And that's what we all really want...
It's better to be hopeful and think as if you're living out Michael's message than to be depressed and crying yourself to sleep thinking your hero is gone forever and there's nothing you can do about it. Too many things about this 'death' DO NOT add up, and I get satisfaction knowing that I'm one of the people that realizes this!

Sorry about the lengthy post!! haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

THAT THERE IS STILL JUSTICE IN THE WORLD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "nefari"
I want the truth and yes I want Michael to be alive or discovered alive whether he is coming back full force or not. And being here on this forum among people who do not seem so inhibited by the grief, and can at least explore this in some agreement without killing each other is a huge therapy in itself. I have not been depressed since coming to this forum whereas on non BeLIEver forums I was dying inside. I have sad moments now about Michael but this friendship here on this forum is so dear to me and mending while exploring this mystery is like a breath of fresh air. I don't want to die in depths of sadness, I want to live in hope and friendship with like personalities.

I agree with what all of you guys are saying but especially with this one!
It's really hard to explain how I feel about this, but it's like I prefer to have hope than to except what the media tells us and be completely devastated and heartbroken. It's just a better feeling. But it's like no matter what I WANT to believe I know in my heart, I can't deny, that my heart is telling me there's much more to this than meets the eye, and Michael is alive. I guess only time will tell, but for now I very much enjoy being part of something that's much bigger than I am, I mean there's hundreds of thousands of fans all over the world that believe Michael is still alive, it may not seem like it, but trust me there are! And while it is sad to see the "non believers" and "believers" in the MJ community separating at the moment, hopefully soon that will end.
I guess the biggest satisfaction I get is knowing that it's very possible Michael could still be alive! And that's what we all really want...
It's better to be hopeful and think as if you're living out Michael's message than to be depressed and crying yourself to sleep thinking your hero is gone forever and there's nothing you can do about it. Too many things about this 'death' DO NOT add up, and I get satisfaction knowing that I'm one of the people that realizes this!

Sorry about the lengthy post!! haha

I agree, that it's so good to be part of something big, world-wide that connect ordinary people with a love for someone who's been hated so much. I love the mental stimulation of the thinking you have to do. I have to see this to the end to witness good overcome evil. I want to see my gut feelings validated. I love the souls and emotions laid bare by people here. In ordinary life people are not that honest and live mostly surface lives. It's like the real me can come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't get any self satisfaction. Instead, I am afraid it has become an addiction to get to know what is happening with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I get the satisfaction of knowing that I am making up my own mind about this whole thing.
Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 05:40:06 PM by andy1andy2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "Love_Love"
(Sorry I posted this in the wrong section, I didn't know where to put it lol)

POLL QUESTION: What self satisfaction in life do you get from beLIEving? How does it benefit your life?

My satisfaction comes from knowing that Michael will get the last laugh on the haters and those that destroyed his name. I really need that for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I wouldn't call it satisfaction.  More of a Love I never knew I had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, my self satisfaction is getting justice for Michael, and just the thought of him having it after all these years.. And waiting for that day. Yeah, I'd be happy when he returns.. I do sometimes feel worn out by all of this, but thinking that I'm helping MJ as much as I can, that I'm on his side and spreading his message is really the self satisfaction.. I'm honestly here only for MJ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "MJonmind"

I agree, that it's so good to be part of something big, world-wide that connect ordinary people with a love for someone who's been hated so much. I love the mental stimulation of the thinking you have to do. I have to see this to the end to witness good overcome evil. I want to see my gut feelings validated. I love the souls and emotions laid bare by people here. In ordinary life people are not that honest and live mostly surface lives. It's like the real me can come out.
I so feel what you're saying, MJonMind.. it's like, I don't want to say that I feel superior to the non-believers, but I just that feeling of being among this (compared to the whole world!) small group of people who have opened their minds to such radical notions, such as Michael Jackson faking his death! It just feels amazing..and I know, without a trickle of a doubt, that he's alive and returning to open others' minds to what's really going on in the world, and I love being with others who know these truths..
Quote from: "bec"
My satisfaction comes from knowing that Michael will get the last laugh on the haters and those that destroyed his name. I really need that for him.
Yes, Bec, I get you, too- that was one of the primary reasons why my heart was nearly smashed on June 25th until October, because it was just too unfair, too wrong that someone with such a beautiful, good soul who has never done anything but good for others- many, many, many others, should have his life ended this way..so soon an either by the evil bastards with souls full of greed and hate, or because of the addiction caused by the stress 'they' gave him..Just that pure injustice was too horrible- but I forgot how strong MJ is.. I forgot that he himself said that he is a warrior! He always has been..and I believe in him and his message with every fiber in me, because I know that he is one of those incredibly rare, precious people with not only the will and drive and soul to truly want to help "Heal the World", but also the ability to gain the support of thousands upon millions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Yes, Bec, I get you, too- that was one of the primary reasons why my heart was nearly smashed on June 25th until October, because it was just too unfair, too wrong that someone with such a beautiful, good soul who has never done anything but good for others- many, many, many others, should have his life ended this way..so soon an either by the evil bastards with souls full of greed and hate, or because of the addiction caused by the stress 'they' gave him..Just that pure injustice was too horrible- but I forgot how strong MJ is.. I forgot that he himself said that he is a warrior! He always has been..and I believe in him and his message with every fiber in me, because I know that he is one of those incredibly rare, precious people with not only the will and drive and soul to truly want to help "Heal the World", but also the ability to gain the support of thousands upon millions!

:D YES! woop  woop!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

ER911

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, it's you again, Dani! Michael makes me feel empowered, hahaha! People tend to underestimate a man who presents himself as "shy", "vulnerable" or even just "soft-spoken"! But he's always been a fightah of L.O.V.E., haHA! ^O^

I wanted to say, I also get some self-satisfaction from the fact that the story isn't over yet, seeing as one of the most depressing comments I ever heard on a TV special about him around this time last year was: (while showing his gold "casket") "Now that the book of Life has closed on Michael Jackson,"  Well, it hasn't, and I really like knowing that there is still more to read in his incredible HIStory book!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Wow, it's you again, Dani! Michael makes me feel empowered, hahaha! People tend to underestimate a man who presents himself as "shy", "vulnerable" or even just "soft-spoken"! But he's always been a fightah of L.O.V.E., haHA! ^O^

I wanted to say, I also get some self-satisfaction from the fact that the story isn't over yet, seeing as one of the most depressing comments I ever heard on a TV special about him around this time last year was: (while showing his gold "casket") "Now that the book of Life has closed on Michael Jackson,"  Well, it hasn't, and I really like knowing that there is still more to read in his incredible HIStory book!

Yeah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

That someday, I may get to meet him.
That he is okay.
That I can know something that not everyone knows.
That maybe one day, Michael will be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions