(Sorry I posted this in the wrong section, I didn't know where to put it lol)

POLL QUESTION: What self satisfaction in life do you get from beLIEving? How does it benefit your life?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aww shamone! Don't be shy guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I get the satisfaction of knowing I'm part of something bigger, that we aren't taking what's thrown at us and we're told to just accept. Whether or not MJ is indeed alive, I'm getting satisfaction out of our critical thinking and investigating what doesn't seem right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Quote from: "Lonelynation"
I get the satisfaction of knowing I'm part of something bigger, that we aren't taking what's thrown at us and we're told to just accept. Whether or not MJ is indeed alive, I'm getting satisfaction out of our critical thinking and investigating what doesn't seem right.

Oh ok. So you basically get the satisfaction of holding a really big secret, right? Like being exclusively apart of something that you know most people can't comprehend, therefore they can't apart of it. I love it when people trust me with secrets. Have you always felt like an outcast where you live?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
none

Are you sure Gema? There's got to be a reason you hold this belief in your heart. Just like there's a reason why we all love Michael to this extent, there's a reason we believe. All this clue research and concluding can't be in vain, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I got no satisfaction, sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Love_Love"
Quote from: "Lonelynation"

Oh ok. So you basically get the satisfaction of holding a really big secret, right? Like being exclusively apart of something that you know most people can't comprehend, therefore they can't apart of it. I love it when people trust me with secrets. Have you always felt like an outcast where you live?

That's not really what I meant. It's not a secret, it's just that some people are scared to go there, and really tell themselves 'hey something isn't right.' I understand that. It does sound kind of nutty to say Michael Jackson is alive. Just like how I roll my eyes when I hear people still going on about Elvis.
And no I've never felt like an outcast where I live... I'm not sure what you mean by that or where you got that idea from.
My satisfaction is moreso in myself. My satisfaction is that I didn't just ignore what I felt was wrong because it would be easier that way. I'm here, and trying to help find a truth, no matter what that truth may be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

That's not really what I meant. It's not a secret, it's just that some people are scared to go there, and really tell themselves 'hey something isn't right.' I understand that. It does sound kind of nutty to say Michael Jackson is alive. Just like how I roll my eyes when I hear people still going on about Elvis.
And no I've never felt like an outcast where I live... I'm not sure what you mean by that or where you got that idea from.
My satisfaction is moreso in myself. My satisfaction is that I didn't just ignore what I felt was wrong because it would be easier that way. I'm here, and trying to help find a truth, no matter what that truth may be.[/quote]

Michael once said LIES may run sprints, but the TRUTH runs marathons. So eventually, what ever the untruths are in this hoax, will have to come out. Suppose the truth is sadly that's he gone. Will you be able to accept that truth? I personally would find it too difficult.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I already accepted that he is gone and may be will never meet him or see him again.
But it would sadden me deeply to find out that he has been murdered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

My self satisfaction is simply...hope.I have learned that no matter what the situation is in life, we have HOPE. Hope for something better. Without hope the world is lost.

excellant question by the way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Love_Love"
My satisfaction is moreso in myself. My satisfaction is that I didn't just ignore what I felt was wrong because it would be easier that way. I'm here, and trying to help find a truth, no matter what that truth may be.

Michael once said LIES may run sprints, but the TRUTH runs marathons. So eventually, what ever the untruths are in this hoax, will have to come out. Suppose the truth is sadly that's he gone. Will you be able to accept that truth? I personally would find it too difficult.[/quote]

I have already accepted the fact that he could be gone. I've bawled my eyes out and laid in bed for days. Now I'm holding onto my last thread of hope, and that is that our beloved Michael is alive and making a point of some sort. There are many inconsistencies and alive, or dead, I want the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

nefari

I want the truth and yes I want Michael to be alive or discovered alive whether he is coming back full force or not. And being here on this forum among people who do not seem so inhibited by the grief, and can at least explore this in some agreement without killing each other is a huge therapy in itself. I have not been depressed since coming to this forum whereas on non BeLIEver forums I was dying inside. I have sad moments now about Michael but this friendship here on this forum is so dear to me and mending while exploring this mystery is like a breath of fresh air. I don't want to die in depths of sadness, I want to live in hope and friendship with like personalities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
I want the truth and yes I want Michael to be alive or discovered alive whether he is coming back full force or not. And being here on this forum among people who do not seem so inhibited by the grief, and can at least explore this in some agreement without killing each other is a huge therapy in itself. I have not been depressed since coming to this forum whereas on non BeLIEver forums I was dying inside. I have sad moments now about Michael but this friendship here on this forum is so dear to me and mending while exploring this mystery is like a breath of fresh air. I don't want to die in depths of sadness, I want to live in hope and friendship with like personalities.

Aww, don't be sad nefari! It'll be alright :) . The whole entire MJ fam (believers and nonbelievers) all have love in our hearts. It's very sad disagreements like this one is dividing us apart though :( . Though its become hard for me to accept this, whether Michael is alive or not, we most definitely will never see him again. He left everybody, fans and all :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am happy to know that I still trust my gut instead of trusting the tabloid press and the mainstream media.  Also, that MJ will exposed the under belly of the music industry! Go get them, Daddy Mike! xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal