Maybe he was checking his eyes to make sure it was really him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imissMJ147"
I wish you guys were watching it. Something strange sorta happened

Larry King: Jermaine, do you believe he is somewhere?
Jermaine: "Yes" starts smiling a lot almost giggling. Larry King tries to change subject "Theres a cloud passing by" lol

Think Larry said  "theres  a cloud passing by the moon" :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

larry was eluded to an earlier statement made by jermanine . seems it was something about doing  a song i think of micheals when he was somewhere and it was cloudy and while he was singing the clouds moved away from the moon or  something. but just as i'm saying this i am remembering. a scene from thriller when the clouds that are hiding the moon seperate and micheal begins to turn iinto the werewolf :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Ok I watched the interview and these things set off alarms

First off
LK asked him about Michael being out there and JJ comments saying yes,
LK also asked him if the whole family was going to be buried where Michael was and JJ says No... Now why would you have one family member in one place and everyone else some where completely different, and then JJ says something like he never wants to die, or some crazy crap like that,  now third they bring up Lisa Marie,  Now when Michael was married to Lisa Marie she said he would always say he didn't want to end up like her father, Now if you look into Elvis death you will discover some very interesting facts, Oh and I don't believe Elvis died when they said he did either,  like Elvis sign his own death certificate and the insurance money was never claimed, and he was in debt to at the time of his so called death, and yes drugs were claimed to have been involved also, and that family made slip ups too over the year on events, in fact  both of these mens so called deaths and the after math is pretty much the same. And I found it odd out of no where JJ  starts to babble about her,  I also find it odd that some of the closest people to Michael and I don't mean his family have never spoke out about any thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tf0620"
Ok I watched the interview and these things set off alarms

First off
LK asked him about Michael being out there and JJ comments saying yes,
LK also asked him if the whole family was going to be buried where Michael was and JJ says No... Now why would you have one family member in one place and everyone else some where completely different, and then JJ says something like he never wants to die, or some crazy crap like that,  now third they bring up Lisa Marie,  Now when Michael was married to Lisa Marie she said he would always say he didn't want to end up like her father, Now if you look into Elvis death you will discover some very interesting facts, Oh and I don't believe Elvis died when they said he did either,  like Elvis sign his own death certificate and the insurance money was never claimed, and he was in debt to at the time of his so called death, and yes drugs were claimed to have been involved also, and that family made slip ups too over the year on events, in fact  both of these mens so called deaths and the after math is pretty much the same. And I found it odd out of no where JJ  starts to babble about her,  I also find it odd that some of the closest people to Michael and I don't mean his family have never spoke out about any thing

I get worried when people say Mikes 'death' and Elvis's 'death' is the same...because...Elvis never came back...and its been like 33 years  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Quote from: "teine21"
Maybe he was checking his eyes to make sure it was really him.

Yeah didn't someone have the nerve to say that he look like an old Asian man when he supposedly passed?  How MJ gonna look like an old Asian man when he had big almond shape eyes.  I think someone reported that and they said they couldn't recognize him.  Oh really?  I think Jermaine making the statement during the interview with Larry about pulling his eyelid back was for a reason and he kept emphasizing that MJ felt warm when he touched his face.  Now if he died hours in advance I would think that his body would start to feel cold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions