MissG

Re: Everyone who's in on the Hoax
July 01, 2010, 05:47:26 AM
- Some of MJ financial advicers we may not know about.
- Janet Jackson
- Abdulla Bin Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa
- Donald Trump ?
- People with a lot of money or assets, like the guy owning Virgin (forgot his name)
- Al Fayed ?
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Randy Jackson
- Paris and prince Michael
- Murray
- Thomas Mesereau
- FBI & Hospital
- Miko Brando
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 01, 2010, 07:41:14 AM
Quote from: "mjisnotdeadduhh"
Quote from: "palmpre"
Elvis is NOT invovled :?

I agree! lol :mrgreen:

LMAO!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 07:43:39 AM
OMG, why lady gaga...hellll noooo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 08:18:11 AM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I don't think there is that many people involved in the hoax.
Here is my thought:

Katherine
Dr. Murray
Prince
Paris
Blanket
Janet
and maybe some medical staff and police
Frank Dileo

I agree this is probably real close but here's my list:
Katherine
Janet
The children
Kenny O
Dr Murray
LMP
1 or 2 bodyguards
Elizabeth
McCauley
Frank Dileo
Dr Klein
Ben from NPG
Miko
John Branca
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

July 01, 2010, 08:46:36 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Mike’s parents and siblings + their kids and Prince, Paris & Blanket
Obvious that they need to be in it.

Larry King
I think Larry will retire after this, I think Larry and Mike are good friends.

Harvey Levin and maybe 1 or 2 more at TMZ
I also think Harvey and Mike know each other better then we might know. Besides that, TMZ gained a lot more publicity after their Michael Jackson coverage, not only from believers. TMZ Mike knows about it as well I think, but Harvey is his boss and I am sure Mike can’t talk if he wants to keep his job. Maybe he even signed an extra paper for this.

1 or 2 bobos of the Coroner’s office, LAPD, FBI & UCLA + the DA (maybe even less, I have no clue how that works in Cali, maybe one or two in total is enough) but he needs them for this, there is no other option. They only need to keep quiet and the LAPD needs to provide some officers  for court hearings or other events. They get paid for that (remember the ‘extra’ $300,000 last week?). The officers have no clue, they just do their jobs. It’s Hollywood, no clue how he got them in, but I’m sure it’s possible.

A bunch of actors, who attended the staged funeral, Craig Harvey, Conrad Murray, Tohme Tohme etc.
Under contract.

Dancers of TII
Under contract.

A few of his bodyguards, or maybe even just one (Alberto Alvarez)
Miko Brando
Kenny Ortega
Travis Payne
Donald Trump
Tom Mesereau
Frank Dileo
Dave Dave
Elvis
LMP

I think that’s it. Maybe a few others that I forgot now, but I guess this is it.

don't know about mesereau. unless he's got someone else warming up in the bullpin so to speak. i think he's going to need him later. as always just opinion.

Mesereau attended the staged burial, so that cuts the deal for me. I also think Mr. Mesereau is his legal advisor in all this. Mike can trust him and the man is a brilliant attorney.

it does seem like he must have some part but i just think that there will be a legal matter to be dealt with also .so tom mesereau can't be in  too deep or there has to be someone else to step in. someone familiar with law in the us might have a better idea of how that would be than i though.
on a little funnier note i have to wonder what the reaction would be if say lisa and micheals marraige was not real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 01, 2010, 10:56:29 AM
Larry King
Larry King is gonna be ending his run on his live show.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 01, 2010, 11:00:50 AM
Quote from: "ThunderPower"
Larry King
Larry King is gonna be ending his run on his live show.

Would be great if his retirement also goes as the most popular one...by having a MJ interview..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 01, 2010, 12:24:13 PM
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
I'm sorry, there's NO WAY that many people know about it. Not that many people can keep their mouths shut for so long. And, sorry for asking, I probably missed something, but how the heck did Lady Gaga, Boyz II Men, Akon, Babyface, Chris Brown, and Madonna and Donald Trump get on there? After Chris's performance last night, he can't know about the hoax. Lady Gaga, she just copies many other big artists, I don't think she knows anything. She copies Michael, Madonna, Cindi Lauper... The other Artists, I don't know how they got on there. The Brooke Sheilds...how much she cried at the Memorial...she couldn't know.

I agree with you 100%. Why would all of those people need to be a part of it?? That's not his style.  He trusted very few people and he's too smart for that. The few people who have spoken are screwing up, imagine what an entire list of folks would do. People who were once close to him like Mac, Chris Tucker, Eddie Griffin, etc., like us they heard the devastating news and were asked to come to the funeral.  They obliged and while there they were looking around confused as hell thinking "WTF is going on....??? All of those people are skeptics (like us) BECAUSE they knew him personally and realize that something is really, really wrong. Now, there is a possibility that they will be contacted in years to come to say that he's okay, but I'd say this will happen after the scandal has been exposed.  There are very few people involved--including the family--and they are cooperating because they pretty much have to (they're broke). Dr. Murray's involvement confuses me. Part of me thinks that he's being set-up. Have you noticed that Mother  (Katherine Jackson) is ready to walk away from it all? Also, there is NOOOO WAAAAY that AEG is involved. In fact, they would sue the buckles off of his pants if they were to find out. I think that AEG is who MJ feared. They may have been trying to wipe him off. Oh, and Brooke Shields....??? Give me a break!!!! Those were REAL tears because she was using him at the beginning of their "friendship". She thinks that he died, and she's crying at his memorial. That's that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 10:35:04 PM
Quote from: "valerie68"
Mike’s parents and siblings + their kids and Prince, Paris & Blanket
Obvious that they need to be in it.

Larry King

Harvey Levin and maybe 1 or 2 more at TMZ
I also think Harvey and Mike know each other better then we might know. Besides that, TMZ gained a lot more publicity after their Michael Jackson coverage, not only from believers. TMZ Mike knows about it as well I think, but Harvey is his boss and I am sure Mike can’t talk if he wants to keep his job. Maybe he even signed an extra paper for this.

1 or 2 bobos of the Coroner’s office, LAPD, FBI & UCLA + the DA (maybe even less, I have no clue how that works in Cali, maybe one or two in total is enough) but he needs them for this, there is no other option. They only need to keep quiet and the LAPD needs to provide some officers  for court hearings or other events. They get paid for that (remember the ‘extra’ $300,000 last week?). The officers have no clue, they just do their jobs. It’s Hollywood, no clue how he got them in, but I’m sure it’s possible.

A bunch of actors, who attended the staged funeral, Craig Harvey, Conrad Murray, Tohme Tohme etc.
Under contract.

Dancers of TII
Under contract.

A few of his bodyguards, or maybe even just one (Alberto Alvarez)
Miko Brando
Kenny Ortega
Travis Payne
Donald Trump
Tom Mesereau
Frank Dileo
Dave Dave
Elvis
LMP

I think that’s it. Maybe a few others that I forgot now, but I guess this is it.

I would agree except Elvis (??) and TII dancers (why should they know?) But I would add Liz Taylor, Diana Ross and Arnie Klein.

Of course also Elizabeth and other close friends that attended the funeral, that speaks for itself. Everyone attending that funeral must know.

Not sure about Diane though, could be, maybe not. Somewhere on the net was a post (I guess it was on Lipstick something) that they weren't on speaking terms anymore since 2006, so it's possible Diane doesn't know.

I forgot about Arnie, and yes I agree, he knows shit. He talked 90 minutes about the peeing in a cup, he must know.

The dancers are under contract (still!!) of Michael Jackson, not Janet, not the Estate, but Mike. They were also at the funeral, they know.

If LMP knows, Elvis knows too.
Souza, someone who totally befuddles me is that dang Karen Faye, 'cuz if she ain't in on it than what in the name of God was she blabbering on and on about seven days ago on TV?

Oh, and how does that senseless pee story equate into Klein knowing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

July 02, 2010, 10:52:05 PM
Klein would know, but the pee in a cup story still leaves that
rather senseless?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 12:56:22 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
rather senseless?

Arnie Klein is a HATER and never was a true friend. With friends like him who needs enemies. I don't think that he's in on the hoax either. How does telling defaming stories about him help the cause? Now that he's gone, Klein is no longer relevant. He's trying to capatalize off of his "departure" like everyone else. He will be writing a book next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 04, 2010, 05:19:41 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
rather senseless?

Arnie Klein is a HATER and never was a true friend. With friends like him who needs enemies. I don't think that he's in on the hoax either. How does telling defaming stories about him help the cause? Now that he's gone, Klein is no longer relevant. He's trying to capatalize off of his "departure" like everyone else. He will be writing a book next.

You don't know him and you don't know who's 'in' and who's not. Don't be too judgemental, nothing is as it seems in this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 07:25:17 PM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
Quote from: "palmpre"
Lets keeps this simple

All of the jackson family
FBI
Governemnt's
Some big Corporations
Some of Michael's closes freinds
UCLA
Authority
AND
Peter-pan

:lol: LOL peter pan and don't forget alice lol just kidding

I think
jackson family and his kids, because they must know like latoya said the family is first

the people of the concerts, many of the stuff

conrad muray (who knows perhaps he doesn't "the truth will prevail")

TMZ (if they don't they suspect something)

Elizabeth Taylor

UCLA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

August 24, 2010, 05:13:30 PM
Hello!!

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
rather senseless?

I'm very sorry to dissapoint you but I think DOCTOR Arnie Klein is in the HOAX. :D
It surprised me that no one searched the Doctor's site,lol. :lol: .I've searched about him long ago.Here it is his website:

Please just take a look at what he says about medicine:

“In the practice of medicine, it is not enough to do no harm. We must do good. Many areas of medicine have lost the integrity that was once the gold standard. It is our mission to practice medicine with honesty and integrity and to deliver to each patient the very best that we have to offer in a kind, honest and compassionate manner.”
-Arnold William Klein, MD

Ya shure he is very honest  :roll:
And if you "dig"  more you will find this in the OUR HISTORY section  :shock:  :o :

IN THE BEGINNING...

by Dr. Klein

The story of how my practice started in Beverly Hills is a strange one (as all my tales tend to be). After serving as chief resident at UCLA   :shock:  :roll: in 1975, I decided to join a small practice in the San Fernando Valley. ....................................
For those of you who think I might be on the verge of retirement, remember this; I won the Botox suit, I spoke out about a dangerous injectable and subsequently watched it be yanked from the market, and I survived a horrific ski accident, coming out of it stronger than ever before. I am and will continue to be the best at what I do   :roll: . So, to the world of cosmetic dermatology, all I have to say is, “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet”! :shock:  :o

LOVE YOU ALL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

August 24, 2010, 05:16:44 PM
Oh crap this has me really wondering......if we see Michael again ....just how will he look  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions