DangerouslyBad

Everyone who's in on the Hoax
June 28, 2010, 07:23:27 PM
So here's a recap of everyone who's in on the Hoax. You're welcome to list anyone I've forgotten.

The Jackson Family (easier than listing each one by name!)
Larry King
Lady Gaga
Boyz II Men
Senior officers at LAPD
District Attorney
Coroner
Senior staff at FBI
Senior Hospital staff
Conrad Murray
Murray's legal team
Producers of the Grammys
Producers of the BET awards
Producers of the American Music Awards
Brooke Shields
Chris Tucker
Macauley Culkin
Mila Kunis
Akon
Al Sharpton
Chris Brown
Brett Ratner
TMZ
Senior staff at Coca-Cola
Senior staff at Pepsico
Senior staff at Sony
Rodney Jerkins
Teddy Riley
Babyface
Madonna
Donald Trump

It's pretty awesome of Michael to persuade so many people to keep quiet about the Hoax! Go Mike!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Everyone who's in on the Hoax
June 28, 2010, 07:38:09 PM
I don't think there is that many people involved in the hoax.
Here is my thought:

Katherine
Dr. Murray
Prince
Paris
Blanket
Janet
and maybe some medical staff and police
Frank Dileo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:42:19 PM
I agree I'm pretty positive theres no way that many people could be in on it DanergouslyBad.....

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I don't think there is that many people involved in the hoax.
Here is my thought:

Katherine
Dr. Murray
Prince
Paris
Blanket
Janet
and maybe some medical staff and police
Frank Dileo

What about the rest of the Jacksons? They give us plenty of slip ups, I think they're all in on it. And TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

June 28, 2010, 07:46:01 PM
I don't think that the brothers and Latoya are involved in it.  They were always trying to get money from him.  I posted this before about how the brothers tried to see MJ but they would not let them in.  I dont think he could trust them.  I think they have their suspicions but are not completely involved.  Janet however is involved in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:47:24 PM
Lets keeps this simple

All of the jackson family
FBI
Governemnt's
Some big Corporations
Some of Michael's closes freinds
UCLA
Authority
AND
Peter-pan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:51:53 PM
Quote from: "palmpre"
Lets keeps this simple

All of the jackson family
FBI
Governemnt's
Some big Corporations
Some of Michael's closes freinds
UCLA
Authority
AND
Peter-pan

Lol Peter-pan  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Serenitys_Dream

June 28, 2010, 07:54:13 PM
I believe you are mistaken about many people on that list. Perhaps you believe certain individuals to be involved because they have tried to make themselves seems "like Michael'  or close to Michael to appeal to his fans. When in fact they are nothing like him and are not close at all. This is a form of manipulation.

I will name two for starters Madonna & Lady Gaga both controlled puppets. Madonna the ageing, elder and Gaga the up and coming favourite marionette at the moment. Madonna herself has admitted she was not close to Michael and never really connected with him. As Michael is supposed to be dead, there are millions of fans who no longer have the person they loved, a void needs to be filled and Gaga is trying to capitalize on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:55:55 PM
Boyz II Men? How are they in on it?

imo. I think there's a difference between people who are skeptical about his death, people who believe or are figuring things out & people who are in on it.

I definitely think the kids & the family are in on it by now, maybe minus Joe, which may be why he's pushing for things to get done, because he is frustrated by the fact that nothing is happening & his family is kind of like "whatever" about it. They all say murder but they don't do anything about it. So he may be left out of the loop. I think Tito's sons, since they are with PPB all the time. Maybe some of the other grandkids know now but probably not. Liz Taylor. Macauley. CM maybe? Still can't figure him out. Chris Tucker. Still can't figure out which business people are on his side or the bad side. But I know the people I listed FOR SURE. Oh & probably LMP. & maybe Debbie, she seems to always have MJ's back & so she may be helping. Other than that, idk FOR SURE who else is involved. Everyone else would just be speculation. Actually, I'm not sure if all the family is involved. Jackie is very quiet he may know something, same with Marlon. I don't really know about Tito. Jermaine I think is out of the loop. Not sure about Latoya either, she may not be. Janet, DEFINITELY & as close as she is to Randy right now, I think probably Randy too. I can't figure out his angle on things, but I definitely think he knows. Just watch Janet & Randy when they left FL, they were linking arms & only talking to each other & they left together. Also at the hearing, they were side by side also. Plus her tweet to him, I think they may be the only two siblings who know actually. Oh yeah UCLA. FL. Kenny?  FBI. idk about the government though, not sure they'd care.
Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:59:12 PM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:57:11 PM
Oh yeah, he does have contacts with some of the producers for the awards shows, so maybe some of them know. That's about it. Oh yes, & us we know & we are in on it! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 08:00:15 PM
larry king, lady gaga, boyz II men, brooke shields, mila kunis, al sharpton, akon, macauley culkin, chris tucker, brett ratner, coca cola, pepsico, rodney jenkins, babyface, madonna and donald trump...

can you please explain how or why any of these people would be in on the hoax??? hah...
Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:00:59 PM by missdanipyt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 08:00:45 PM
I don't think there are as many people as most people think are in on this thing. You wouldn't need and shouldn't have that many people in on it. Actually I think the majority of people are just doing what they are told and probably don't even know why. Some people are just playing their very specific and tiny role and just that. This whole thing has to be on a need to know basis, and they all know with something this serious lots of people do not need to know.

I think the main players are:

-The Jackson Family (Parents, siblings (maybe not even all of them), children, trusted nieces & nephews)
-Dr. Murray
-1 0r 2 High ranking legal authorities
- John Branca (remember MJ instructed him to take care of everything)
-The closest and most trusted bodyguards. Probably a couple for MJ and a couple to keep watch over the children. Not all of the security around the Jackson's probably know.
-A hand selected group of closed, trusted, tried and true friends like Chris Tucker, Al Sharpton, Elizabeth Taylor, Kenny Ortega, and maybe Macauly Culkin.

That's about it. I mean that's enough as it is. I seriously don't believe that all the names that get tossed around are in the mix. Sure there are some people in the public eye who have caught on just as we have, many are probably members and/or lurkers of the various forums, and so they probably seem to be in on it. I think there is a very trusted group of selected individuals. They have a set plan and set scripts and they have their assignments. The core group's job is to give everyone else the orders and it trickles from there. I think only the core group of trusted individuals know what exactly in going on.

That's what I'm thinking anyway. It's just my opinion and I could be really far from the truth but I think there is a very small group in the complete "know" here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 08:03:30 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I don't think that the brothers and Latoya are involved in it.  They were always trying to get money from him.  I posted this before about how the brothers tried to see MJ but they would not let them in.  I dont think he could trust them.  I think they have their suspicions but are not completely involved.  Janet however is involved in this.
I don't think the brothers and Latoya are even Joe is trying to get money from MJ but they are being use as distraction when they do interview they leave the interviewer more confuse than before and they know what they are doing that why the media don't know what to believe because for every story told somebody come back and say the compete opposite. and no I don't think TMZ is a part of this but I do think they are trying to be the first one to prove this was a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 08:07:50 PM
Mmm I dont know for some reason it's hard for me to grasp the idea of Michael trying to pull this off without his immediate family all knowing about it, I mean how would that even work? I don't think he just let them all believe he was really dead...i mean look at all the signs we get from Jermaine and Latoya!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 08:15:40 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Mmm I dont know for some reason it's hard for me to grasp the idea of Michael trying to pull this off without his immediate family all knowing about it, I mean how would that even work? I don't think he just let them all believe he was really dead...i mean look at all the signs we get from Jermaine and Latoya!!

That's what I think too. I know how my family works and I just can't see none of his immediate family knowing. There are times when I have doubted if all the siblings could know and sometimes Joe, but my mind always tells me that they have to know. I think all of his siblings know, but some of them like Rebbie, Jackie, and Marlon don't want to be involved in the public aspect of it. I think they are just working in the background while everyone else keeps up the chaos, confusion, and distractions. I think they all give enough to let those who care enough and those who choose to look deeper little signs here and there. I don't believe that there is a "clue" in every single news article, commercial, article of clothing worn, picture, or song lyric; but I do believe there are subtle little signs and slip-ups thrown out there from time to time.

They are just doing what they need to do to help MJ. It's no less than I would do for the people I love most in this world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
Quote from: "missdanipyt"

That's what I think too. I know how my family works and I just can't see none of his immediate family knowing. There are times when I have doubted if all the siblings could know and sometimes Joe, but my mind always tells me that they have to know. I think all of his siblings know, but some of them like Rebbie, Jackie, and Marlon don't want to be involved in the public aspect of it. I think they are just working in the background while everyone else keeps up the chaos, confusion, and distractions. I think they all give enough to let those who care enough and those who choose to look deeper little signs here and there. I don't believe that there is a "clue" in every single news article, commercial, article of clothing worn, picture, or song lyric; but I do believe there are subtle little signs and slip-ups thrown out there from time to time.

They are just doing what they need to do to help MJ. It's no less than I would do for the people I love most in this world.

So true. I agree. His family would have to know. & the one's who are quiet are quiet because they've always been & they don't want to be a part of the chaos like you said. It makes perfect sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions