Media and Michael Physicians
June 28, 2010, 10:27:58 AM
There are  situations in our life when we are undecided whether to stay or to go , speak or shouldnt speak, act or not to act but when it somes to injustice I cant contain my self , now I know its time when people are more aware of things but at the same time I believe they are misguided more then ever before and its time to stand for truth together  

last week read about Rickey martin revealing his private life and his two sons through surrogate mothers , its his life, his choice, good for him.... but what sadden me  most Barbara Walter expressed her repent for pushing him so hard to admit  it .Does she feel the same for Micheal ? Is it any different from Blanket born surrogate?
     There are still few people from  media  writing about Micheal and transgendernism , is Dr Klein the news source??do we really need to know his preferences ?  the truth is vitiligo  patients use camouflage makeup to  cover up blotches .  just a side note  if they dont know it .Show some respect and escape guilty feeling by stop writing junk and spare his children .

I read a book author actually  suggesting  Micheal a  chronic alcoholic taking benzodiazepines for alcohol withdrawl symptoms , the auther took this information from various random  articles by physician on withdrawl symptoms but  why cant they take  pain to do full research instead of just manipuating and  messing up medical  knowledge twisting things for personal benefit  distarcting people from truth ??  the fact is ,for a patient on chronic benzodiazepines,its strongly adviced to cut down alcohol,  these two together interact and do havoc      
    Some of Dr murray collagues call it no big deal to administer Cpr on bed something physicians do iteveryday in acute emergencies , so true we do we do it  on  special "CPR"-BED beds in ER not those regular one , sometimes the patient is  almost dead on arrival  and cpr is given right there on stretcher  ,but by doing it with one hand beneath the chest and  compressions  delievered  with other,  is that the idea  of bringing heart rhythum  back and help circulating oxygen where did he get it from  ???
      now when i just learn he did it for first time i m speechless had it been a Gynecologist an Opthamologist its a different story all together but for a Cardiologist  :shock: , dont we start learning it in early days of our final year of medical school ? and to those collagues who actually justify him dont they know when a patient found breathing on his own there is no even need of Cpr  ,all they want is  an immidiate call for help , now by helping few random patients what is he trying to prove himself  an angle or an excuse for his ignorance ???

I dont want to talk about dr klein he is way too sick , how come  both Murray and Klein forget those doctors who dedicated their entire life to their patients , all of physician are of the same opinion that they should hang  their heads in shame for making our profession look ugly which is respected by all in all times .....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions