Puff

Katherine Jackson -- The Buck Stops Here
June 28, 2010, 02:52:35 AM
Katherine Jackson -- The Buck Stops Here

Originally posted about a minute ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson has a problem she may not realize -- while she's raking money in from various Michael Jackson businesses, the judge in the MJ estate case could shut her out of a huge monthly allowance the MJ estate has been providing.

TMZ first reported ... Katherine and Joe Jackson sponsored a ritzy Michael Jackson event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Saturday night -- with tickets going as high as $500 a pop -- and if there are profits, we're told some of that will line her pocket.

And then there's the book she hawking  -- "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- co-authored by Howard Mann, who made a fortune off of nude, online gambling.

Mann tells us he's going into other businesses with Katherine as well. Roger Friedman from Showbiz411.com says he's seen a contract between Mann and Katherine which guarantees her $10,000 a month for promoting a book in the works, "The Katherine Jackson Story."  Mann claims Katherine will net $10 mil from the book.

Now here's the problem.  When the judge in the Michael Jackson estate case signed off on Katherine getting more than $26,000 a month, it was based on need.  If she's making money
on the side -- especially making money off her late son -- it's likely the judge will no longer see the need to fill Katherine's wallet.

So it's coming down to a "Let's Make a Deal" decision. Katherine, do you want door #1 or door #2?

Stay tuned ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That sounds ridiculous. I thought Katherine wasn't getting anything from the Estate yet. Furthermore, Michael left her 40%. A judge cannot rule that out. That's ridiculous.  If he left her the money, that should go to her regardless of if she is making more money on the side. Anyone who inherits a portion of someones estate doesn't automatically stop working or earning a separate income. The Estate Executors, if they are working off Michael's wishes, would not allow this to happen.

That will is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anyone else think its because michael is coming back and katherine won't need an "allowance" from a fake will of her very much alive son?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

THE BUCKS STOPS HERE PICK WHAT DOOR IS MIKE IN DOOR #1 OR DOOR #2? MICHAEL IS GONNA BE BACK ;)  NO NEED TO GIVE MRS. KATHERINE $$$ THE MAN IS GONNA DO IT HIMSELF IT'S ALMOST TIME. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

such a ridiculous story by TMZ - if Mrs. Jackson wants to write a book called "The Katerine Jackson Story" so be it.  It's her autobiography and it just so happens she mothered MJ so I'm almost certain his name will appear in the book.  It's her life story and that's that...  How can the estate decide she does not need an allowance from writing and publishing an autobiography???  She sure as hell isn't getting her 40% that MJ wanted her to have...so how is this woman supposed to live???  Where art thou lawyers on this forum...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with MJfansince4 & cin_pyt - Katherine's not going to need the money pretty soon!!!
Love x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal