THE DOCTOR IN UCLA HOSPITAL??
June 27, 2010, 09:58:46 PM
THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND AT TIMES SINCE DAY ONE.  WHO WAS THE DOCTOR IN THE HOSPITAL THAT WAS TRYING TO REVIVE HIM???  WHO WERE THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM WHERE MIKE WAS BEING REVIVED :?:  :?: WHY WAS JERMAINE THE ONE MAKING A STATEMENT ABOUT THE TIME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT MICHAEL :?:  :?: WHERE WAS THE DOCTOR :?:  :?: IT JUST SEEMS VERY STRANGE TO ME :?:  :?: AGAIN, WHO WAS THE ER DOCTOR AND THE STAFF :?:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: THE DOCTOR IN UCLA HOSPITAL??
June 27, 2010, 10:31:50 PM
we will never see or hear from any of the hospital staff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:45:26 PM
what I know is that anybody from the hospital say anything, there was a video from youtube of some who claimed to have spoken to someone to the hospital and they couldn't affirm or deny anithing about michael being there... I can't find it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

June 27, 2010, 10:52:26 PM
Quote from: "iluvmj4eva"
THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND AT TIMES SINCE DAY ONE. WHO WAS THE DOCTOR IN THE HOSPITAL THAT WAS TRYING TO REVIVE HIM??? WHO WERE THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM WHERE MIKE WAS BEING REVIVED :?: :?: WHY WAS JERMAINE THE ONE MAKING A STATEMENT ABOUT THE TIME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT MICHAEL :?: :?: WHERE WAS THE DOCTOR :?: :?: IT JUST SEEMS VERY STRANGE TO ME :?: :?: AGAIN, WHO WAS THE ER DOCTOR AND THE STAFF :?: :?:

She was the Dr. Richelle Cooper, head of the UCLA Emergency Department. She pronunced him dead.

Oh, and BTW she is very much real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

sk2001

June 27, 2010, 11:10:30 PM
What do we make of that? Surely she isn't in not the hoax is she? Mj wasn't a stranger at the hospital- he was given special priveldges there and even got to see many surgeries. I can't remember where I read that but this was outlast yr after the 'event'

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND AT TIMES SINCE DAY ONE. WHO WAS THE DOCTOR IN THE HOSPITAL THAT WAS TRYING TO REVIVE HIM??? WHO WERE THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM WHERE MIKE WAS BEING REVIVED :?: :?: WHY WAS JERMAINE THE ONE MAKING A STATEMENT ABOUT THE TIME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT MICHAEL :?: :?: WHERE WAS THE DOCTOR :?: :?: IT JUST SEEMS VERY STRANGE TO ME :?: :?: AGAIN, WHO WAS THE ER DOCTOR AND THE STAFF :?: :?:

She was the Dr. Richelle Cooper, head of the UCLA Emergency Department. She pronunced him dead.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 27, 2010, 11:13:19 PM
There's a she and he Dr. Richelle Cooper, and we havent heard from either of them and have no idea if either of them were actually involved at all.

Yes, these dr.s exist but their actual involvement seems limited to a media blurb or two.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 27, 2010, 11:31:33 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
What do we make of that? Surely she isn't in not the hoax is she? Mj wasn't a stranger at the hospital- he was given special priveldges there and even got to see many surgeries. I can't remember where I read that but this was outlast yr after the 'event'

Quote from: "mjj29081958"

Well, that's the million dollar question to me... All the people named in the documents released: Doctors, Investigators, Coroner, Lawyers, etc, are real persons, and they are all certifying that MJ has died. Are they all in "the hoax"? I higly doubt it...

And yes, I do remember reading that thing about Michael asking to see surgeries!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

airieslady

June 27, 2010, 11:36:04 PM
This week LaToya said on TV show that Michael had a brain he brought home and she saw it.  Now, if he could bring a brain home... maybe he brought a whole body home!   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

June 27, 2010, 11:58:30 PM
Oh God, I feel so lost because we all come back always to the same questions of why the events before, during and after the fateful day and I only realize that we have not reached any conclusion or truth that can make us calm. All we have are various speculations and theories very different. Where and when do we stop?  :cry:  :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 28, 2010, 12:04:21 AM
You know what???   I always thought that there must of been a body, just not his.

What if a body that was donated for medical research was arranged to be brought to the coroners rather than Michael???

It is common for families to donate the loved ones for research...this could be a possibility, and the fact that everyone said it didn't look like Michael, could be true.

In reality, no-one knew what MJ would look like next (Not me the media).  He constantly changed his appearance, if not, had his face covered with a mask.  

The 02 guy could have been a diversion to cause suspicion or contraversy.  

iluvmj4eva, Jermaine was mentioned to be the only spokesperson on behalf of the family.  It was Thome Thome that announced that after Jermaines announcement..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 28, 2010, 01:03:48 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
This week LaToya said on TV show that Michael had a brain he brought home and she saw it.  Now, if he could bring a brain home... maybe he brought a whole body home!   :?

ahahaha
Omg this was funny  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 28, 2010, 05:00:58 AM
You know what it is odd to me? The fact that no one from the hospital staff said something about Michael's death. And all the talking was leaving to family. I thought that in this big medical cases, the hospital representative is making a statement. I am sorry, but I have never heard about something like this. And I have never saw one reporter who was even trying to contact the doctors, nurses, or paramedics who were involved. Like the reporters are not doing investigative work anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:06:19 AM
Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
we will never see or hear from any of the hospital staff.

Never say never. I 8-)  hope somebody is gonna finally clear things up and say nobody died on June 25 in UCLA!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Hazzely

June 28, 2010, 07:18:05 AM
Well found some videos which talk about the autopsy report, still not the cardiologist who attended "Michael" that day

[youtube:35544931]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D79-V6cFPM&feature=related[/youtube:35544931]

[youtube:35544931]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_SVgcqHbsw&feature=related[/youtube:35544931]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal