20/20 Interview
June 27, 2010, 07:11:58 PM
Ok guys if this has been already posted please redirect im only half way thru the program and already im seeing some weird things..

1. Dr.Murray stated to the police that he called Paris & Prince to see there father lying dead with his eyes and mouth open..
2. Neverland is being restored??? (What for could MJ possibly go back there 2 live)
3. Randy from AEG stated Michael gave him a hug and said that he can take it from there at the last rehearsal
4. Dr. Murray never performed CPR before but yet he's a doctor
5. Dr. Murray performed CPR with one hand??? Ain't 2 hands supposed to be used
6. Also i picked up on this Dr. Murray was supposed to have supporters there at the last court appearance but only MJ supporters were shown. TMZ later released a picture showing Murray's supporters praying in church could this just be a random picture of people in church because Dr. Murray is a actor and why would he have supporters turn up to support him if its all fake.
7. One of his dancers said that the last 2 rehearsals they did before he died he was at his best??? Maybe because he knew this footage would be used for this "MOVIE"
8. Im sure they showed the autograph dated 24th June 2009, I believe he signed the full date on it because he knew that the next day he would be "Gone"..
9. His make up artist Karen Faye and Michael Bush etc done work on him em is it just me or is it a bit weird that he "DIED" on june 25th, his memorial was July 7th and his burial was 3rd September... Wouldn't a body be starting to break down and were these people lifting him in and out of a coffin to put make up etc on before he finally was put to rest 70 days after he died..

Just want some input what ye think ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Re: 20/20 Interview
June 27, 2010, 08:01:50 PM
i don't quite understand the supporters in church thing,either.  i'm sure they tie into the hoax somehow though,no way does dr.murray have real supporters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

June 27, 2010, 08:56:51 PM
Neverland is being restored in the sense that it was allowed to become run down and overgrown...there were no groundskeepers to take care of the place...they are doing it with hopes of putting it on the market
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:05:53 PM
I am still a bit rattled by the 20/20 show. Karen and Michael Bush were very convincing. I went to bed and woke up crying my eyes out, wondering if what they said was true.  :cry:
But I keep reading the posts in hopes of reading things that will help me to keep the faith and beLIEve. I was excited to read the thread on the nephew of the BG on Calotta. I hope he ain't messing with us. When Karen told the story of KO coming in to her make-up room and holding her saying, "He's gone, we lost him," I wondered why he just didn't say, "he's dead." it was a ray of hope to a sad day. Tito said the same thing in his interview. Janet called him on his way to the hospital and said, "he's gone.". Not that he died. Gone to me is sort of like the code word for, he made it and he's safe at his new location or something. If he is alive, I now believe Karen and Michael B. are involved in the hoax to and playing their parts vey well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:28:04 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I am still a bit rattled by the 20/20 show. Karen and Michael Bush were very convincing. I went to bed and woke up crying my eyes out, wondering if what they said was true.  :cry:
But I keep reading the posts in hopes of reading things that will help me to keep the faith and beLIEve. I was excited to read the thread on the nephew of the BG on Calotta. I hope he ain't messing with us. When Karen told the story of KO coming in to her make-up room and holding her saying, "He's gone, we lost him," I wondered why he just didn't say, "he's dead." it was a ray of hope to a sad day. Tito said the same thing in his interview. Janet called him on his way to the hospital and said, "he's gone.". Not that he died. Gone to me is sort of like the code word for, he made it and he's safe at his new location or something. If he is alive, I now believe Karen and Michael B. are involved in the hoax to and playing their parts vey well.

i posted this, it's just a reminder...maybe it'll help
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

June 27, 2010, 11:13:58 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Neverland is being restored in the sense that it was allowed to become run down and overgrown...there were no groundskeepers to take care of the place...they are doing it with hopes of putting it on the market

Putting it on the market?  Really?  I thought Jermaine said that Mrs. Jackson would never sell it and has no plans to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 11:16:33 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

After the death of loved ones or friends, people usually prefer saying that they "disappeared" or that they had "gone", because in fact what has died is the physical or material, but the spirit or soul, survives on a spiritual plane . That is, the spiritual vision, in general, something survives after physical death. So I think it is normal for the family of Mike have this behavior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 12:26:44 AM
mjfansince4 wrote: i posted this, it's just a reminder...maybe it'll help
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much!  I did see this post earlier and it did lift my spirits.  You did a wonderful job focusing me and others back where we belong.  Peace and much love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions