mjkateTopic starter

I know this has been discussed over and over but it is bothering me so much I had to post it again. I have heard it raised again from a few people lately. I was curious very early on because of the garbage - when Wednesday was garbage day, because of the airport slip up, because of a post about a gate at UCLA that read June 24th in an ambulance video, because of many of the comments from Mo and Souza about MJ possibly not living there, because of the amount of increased security mentioned by the followers on the night of the 24th (why unless something was already up?) because the followers weren't able to get to "michael" that last night or two (they would be able to sniff out a double) because that last night MJ had energy and was really happy and was on his game despite being drugged into oblivion for 6 prior weeks - a double would act differently and those at Staples noticed that he acted differently and smelled different, because Katherine was shopping at target the very next day, ( my grandmother died at 81 and I was incapable of talking or walking let alone shopping for days.), because later on the police allowed the family to enter MJ's house and root through what could potentially be a crime scene....leading me to believe that the crime scene had been dealt with and the family was now allowed to go in, because Joe is stating that Conrad Murray was drinking on the 24th and Geraldine said he was at a strip club....he could have been but who cares because he wasn't taking care of MJ that night...MJ was already long "gone", because none of the family can keep straight where they were when they heard - janet was in atlanta around the 25th so she would have to say that...but when she "really" heard something was up maybe she was in New York and woke up like any day, because Joe said "ya I said goodbye to him when he was up ....." and because the family are saying they saw him 2 weeks before he "died" which would make it end of May if they did see him at the restaurant for Joe and Katherine's party on the 14th and meet with Joe and Katherine on the 16th, (that would bring us to the "curls" on May 28th so maybe that was when the double was introduced) and although I could go on and on, last but not least, Craig Harvey emailed that MJ did indeed die on a day in June. He completely avoided saying the date.....I would like to know who else is thinking this too...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

michael was at the hospital on the 25th,it's just that nobody recognized him. so no,he didn't leave before the 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

I have heard "theories" that Michael Jackson died on the 23rd or
24th of June.   Of course there are those who believe it was much
earlier than then.
We do not know the identification of the person on the stretcher going
into the UCLA.  
I have heard June 25th was STAGED. This from friends in California.
But they also cannot back this up, because when everyone hears
Michael is at UCLA, the media took charge and the script was played
out.  
I have heard when Farrah Fawcett died, they use this day.  If the
outcome was not a lot attention payed to Michael Jackson from the
world, they could say it was over-shadowed, instead the entire world
did grieve, and it became what it is and according to script.

I cannot say which it was, but I BELIEVE it was on the 23rd or 24th,
personally.  On the 23rd of June, I and friends was to start a vacation,
and "I" felt something bad was to happen and worried to headache
and nagging feeling.
What I felt was we may have a wreck or "something wasn't right".  
We left on early June 25th, and arrived at our destination to the news
that Michael had died.  I then knew my premonition was about him.
That along with all the other misinformation and stumbling has led me
to believe what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions