mjkateTopic starter

I have been contemplating what we need to do if we really want to break this case open. Everything we have done to this point has been amazing and necessary to get us this far but I think we need a new approach as we head into year two. There are people who know more about what happened and I wonder how and when we are going to get the information that they know out into the public. Sadly we have learned more from Joe than anyone else as he is the one trying to expose the medical information and events that transpired that day at UCLA and he is the one that is being persistent about the charges to Conrad Murray and potentially AEG. Right now, whether it is motivated by money or not, the only person who is fighting hard for justice for Michael is Joe Jackson. I do believe that Michael is alive, so as others have mentioned,  Joe may not be privy to the hoax so he is out there alone fighting for justice. Since not everyone would be privy though...why is he fighting alone. Where other family members and friends. Who is Michael's advocate in a court of law. It's either part of the hoax that everyone would bring up the "Mike is an addict" so Conrad can't be held responsible and the charges just fade away into the sunset or no one is fighting for Michael but Joe. I am going to go with the former because it doesn't make any sense that no one would be fighting for Michael so it kind of helps to prove our hoax theory. Anyway back to the title of the thread.....does anyone have any ideas about how we can get the inside information that does exist but no one is telling us???? Or should we let it go because if we do solve it we could cause problems for Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think we really need to focus the search. I feel like there are so many different explanations/theories that if we put our energy all into the most plausible, we could really get somewhere. I understand that everyone has their own opinions about what's going on, but I just think we'd get so much further into this if we focussed on what thing at a time. I mean it goes from mind control, to the movie, to being threatened, to exposing the media. I don't know. I guess I think if we all put our brains together and focus on something, we'd get a lot clearer. Also I feel like we are really looking too much into things. Acronyms and such.. I just think that would not be something MJ would put his time into in the scheme of things. Again, everyone has his or her own opinion. Let's just find justice for Michael <3

Edit: I would also just like to add that if you look hard enough there are connections to everything. I think that's why the theories are all over the place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Quote from: "mjkate"
I have been contemplating what we need to do if we really want to break this case open. Everything we have done to this point has been amazing and necessary to get us this far but I think we need a new approach as we head into year two. There are people who know more about what happened and I wonder how and when we are going to get the information that they know out into the public. Sadly we have learned more from Joe than anyone else as he is the one trying to expose the medical information and events that transpired that day at UCLA and he is the one that is being persistent about the charges to Conrad Murray and potentially AEG. Right now, whether it is motivated by money or not, the only person who is fighting hard for justice for Michael is Joe Jackson. I do believe that Michael is alive, so as others have mentioned,  Joe may not be privy to the hoax so he is out there alone fighting for justice. Since not everyone would be privy though...why is he fighting alone. Where other family members and friends. Who is Michael's advocate in a court of law. It's either part of the hoax that everyone would bring up the "Mike is an addict" so Conrad can't be held responsible and the charges just fade away into the sunset or no one is fighting for Michael but Joe. I am going to go with the former because it doesn't make any sense that no one would be fighting for Michael so it kind of helps to prove our hoax theory. Anyway back to the title of the thread.....does anyone have any ideas about how we can get the inside information that does exist but no one is telling us???? Or should we let it go because if we do solve it we could cause problems for Michael.
no,
we should not just let this go. hell,i believe michael wants us to figure this thing out,that's why he's sending out the clues. i don't see how any of us could possibly get inside info, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate, I realize that here we will continue discussing the different theories and speculations, until the moment when each of us find interesting or necessary. I understand that the forum suggests that we should concentrate on messages from Mike, TIAI theories and the Illuminati, and we should not create false expectations about a possible return of Mike or a date for an eventual return, according to the estimates of TS. So the answer to your question I think should be the administration of the forum, because they makes us the best way forward. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
Quote from: "mjkate"
no,
we should not just let this go. hell,i believe michael wants us to figure this thing out,that's why he's sending out the clues. i don't see how any of us could possibly get inside info, though.

NEFFERTEAREYA, then what would be your suggestion, since we have several theories for the ultimate theory that we believe is the scam? How to determine whether (supposedly) the signals are coherent, then investigate them and when they are not consistent, discard them?   :?  :roll: :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We could investigate if this bodyguard Marvin is really missing (still with MJ?) as his nephew stated in this radio/internet interview.
He said that there is a missing report file - could this information be retrieved via Internet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
mjkate, I realize that here we will continue discussing the different theories and speculations, until the moment when each of us find interesting or necessary. I understand that the forum suggests that we should concentrate on messages from Mike, TIAI theories and the Illuminati, and we should not create false expectations about a possible return of Mike or a date for an eventual return, according to the estimates of TS. So the answer to your question I think should be the administration of the forum, because they makes us the best way forward. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So the answer to your question I think should be the administration of the forum, because they makes us the best way forward: I think so too, that would be the best... maybe they can give it a structural...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

I think we should start by boycotting TMZ!!!  ;)
I really want to know are they just playing with us, because one thing for sure is that someone is playing with us & I want to know WHO????  8-)

Hi Michael  :D
Can you at least give us a wave!?!?!?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Disco

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
We could investigate if this bodyguard Marvin is really missing (still with MJ?) as his nephew stated in this radio/internet interview.
He said that there is a missing report file - could this information be retrieved via Internet?

Yep!!! This is a good plan, We should follow this more  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

post double  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Disco"
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"

Yep!!! This is a good plan, We should follow this more  8-)

I agree. I think the bodyguard is definitely something we should look into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

We should really stop predicting bam dates. It puts pressure on him. That if he doesnt comeback by a certain date, he's gonna loose us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
We should really stop predicting bam dates. It puts pressure on him. That if he doesnt comeback by a certain date, he's gonna loose us.
I agree. And pressure on his believers too - at the moment, many are very disappointed because nothing happened on 25.6.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Magnolia1791"
I agree. And pressure on his believers too - at the moment, many are very disappointed because nothing happened on 25.6.

It make me angry when pple loose faith so easily. Theres still a good chance he may never return, but still that doesnt make the man dead. Elvis fans have been waiting 30 yrs for the truth, we've been waiting a yr and a few days. Its a drop in the bucket compared to what Elvis fans have had to endure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Magnolia1791"

It make me angry when pple loose faith so easily. Theres still a good chance he may never return, but still that doesnt make the man dead. Elvis fans have been waiting 30 yrs for the truth, we've been waiting a yr and a few days. Its a drop in the bucket compared to what Elvis fans have had to endure.
I have never believed in returning to 25.6. I still believe that it happens to a higher purpose. If we assume that michael staged his death, so we have to realize why. It takes time. It's up to us to make a difference. We must stand together as one, as his army of L.O.V.E.. I think he wanted us to do that... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions