Re: MICHAEL IS NOT A BIG LIAR
June 27, 2010, 06:38:28 PM
Quote from: "Person"
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Person:
It seems that you know him better than anyone, you know what he would or wouldn't do, i'm not that arrogant, i only know what he did,we have proofs,if you still have any doubts that he is alive please go read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and i can imagine why he did it but i don't know it for sure, i guess i will have to wait till he comes back and explain it with his own words.

I only know what he would and wouldn't do because he actually formed his lips to say so. I have gone to that forum, thank u for providing the link though. What reason does he have to come back though?

:shock: , did he told you that he will never hoax his death? why didn't you start with this? as i told you i don't know for sure why he did it but he had reasons enough for it.
Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 06:47:45 PM by Loveneverfeltsogood
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Person

June 27, 2010, 06:40:03 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I give you credit for writing so well what is the very obvious as far as media, family and friends are telling the world. Obviously none of us are blind to that. However Michael was no ordinary person. We feel there is a MOUNTAIN  of evidence that says he is hoaxing his death. Do we love him any less?  Absolutely no! You are not allowing him to be the performer that his heart and God, has called him to be. Don't tell us you are such a big authority on what goes on in the Spiritual realm, and what God does and doesn't do in the lives of people. We love him whether he was murdered or he hoaxed his death, simply because we love him. Period. Not--we'll be so angry and never forgive him if he did happen to hoax his death, for reasons that are not fully apparent yet. We have many speculative reasons but no verification. You-- are squeezing him into your own mold, forcing him to be the person you want him to be. Accusing him of causing you pain, if he did in fact hoax his death. Is that love? Maybe you don't know Michael and all the words he has written, spoken and sung, as well as you think you do. Michael refuses to be forced into a mold. If you say it would make him the biggest liar, then every magician's act is nothing but a lie, every interpretive piece of art is a lie, every hidden mystery in this world is only a lie. So I ask of you --let go a little, dream a little, laugh a little, open your mind and heart a little! That was/is Michael. So maybe this is all about interpretation. Do we love different Michaels?  A lot of hate in this world is simply from misunderstanding. Believers and non-believers will have to agree to disagree, and continue to be a loving support for the one man Michael Jackson.

I'm not trying to "mold" him into anything. I see him for who he is. And that man was a human being. He breathed the same air as us and he walked the same land. He was not perfect. Who is? So you're saying God called on Michael to perform this scam infront of billions in the world? I don't know what God is doing and I NEVER said I did, so I don't even know why you suggested that. And YES him dying has caused pain. You're damn right it did. A lot of fans have commited suicide because of this. I'm not justifying that in any way at all, but that's the magnitude his passing has had on us. This is real life. I'm sorry we don't live in a fantasy land where none of our favorite celebrities die. It happens. It happened to Elvis. It happened to some Beatle members. No matter how much we love them, eventually they leave. I LOVE Michael very much, and again I see him for who he is, not some "mold". And from what he allowed us to see, he was a VERY caring man. And unlike faking death, magicians don't cause emotional pain. I'm only writing this because I miss MJ fans being a family unit. I really miss that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Person

June 27, 2010, 06:47:54 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
I agree it's definitely not denial that makes us believe. We are not crazy lol we have legitimate reasons.
Trust me I know what it feels like to be coming from the point of view that he is really gone, it took me a while to really be convinced of even the possibility, for a long time I refused to believe he faked his death. I mean look at this way, after Michael died I believed he was now in heaven watching over his children, family, friends, and fans. Watching over us, seeing all the love the world was showing him, and when I prayed to God I believed that he was watching over me, that he would now finally know what I feel in my heart for him. When I started hearing all these hoax theories, I got extremely confused and frustrated because I thought, "Are you watching over me? Are you helping and protecting me? All this time I've been pouring my heart out to you believing you're up in heaven with God and the angels safe and away from pain and now I find out you could be completely oblivious to the fact that I even exist!" So now he's not watching over his fans, he's not seeing all the love he's been given, was not hearing my prayers...and so on. That's a pretty big difference! In my mind I thought people should not be toying with the sacredness of being an angel in heaven, passed on from earth. I never liked how some people didn't believe that the Michael at the 02 press conference wasn't really him either. I just don't like the idea of thinking someone is not Michael when what if it actually is? How do you think that makes Michael feel? It's crazy to be thinking he's alive if he's actually dead BUT it's also crazy to be thinking he's dead if he's actually alive! Plus I worried that if I started believing he was alive and then later found out he was dead, I would just go through this grieving process all over again. I thought it was disrespectful to his family, however the family has not spoken out against it yet ONCE and I'm pretty positive they know people out here believe. I felt hurt because I felt like I was tricked into believing that Michael Jackson could be watching over ME personally and hearing my thoughts and prayers and loving me, actually loving me along with all the other people in the world and the REAL love he has received. All the tributes there were, some people even committed suicide i heard, all the pain and tears, I even know people that sent him balloons to heaven on his birthday, how could it all be for nothing? I was VERY confused for a long time. I was firmly set on the fact that he could never fake his death, to be on earth and to be in heaven are two COMPLETELY different things. I didn't believe his family grieving, especially little Paris at the memorial, no way could that ever be fake.
HOWEVER.
NOW I am like 90% sure that he is alive. See? Even I went from that to this. I've learned SO SO much. First of all, I know that it's not easy for everybody to understand that the Jacksons could fake their grieving, but we must never underestimate the Jacksons, they will do ANYTHING for their brother. The family always talks about how the children are GREAT actors. Coincidence? There's just WAY too many questionable things that have happened, too many signs, and too many slip ups from the family. Even if you don't 100% believe he's alive, you have to at least question? Mjsfan4ever is currently putting together a list of ALL the clues we have received so far. No matter how much I wanted to believe Michael was really in heaven, I couldn't hide away from all the clues. I could not deny deep in my heart that something in me, no matter how bad I tried to deny it, something in me believed he was still with us. AND I think one of the most important things is the "He would never do this to his fans" deal. All I can say is go here, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login It explains EVERYTHING. Michael did not do this TO us he did it FOR us. Otherwise he would have really died, and THAT is what he does not want for his fans. He cares about us more than we know, and he's taken everything into consideration. He knew there would be grievance but he had to do what he had to do. And all fans that are grieving, all they say is "I'd give anything to have him back." Yet they say if he were still with us that makes him evil? I came to accept the fact that I thought he was in heaven, and it was a shock when I made the transition, but I'm all better now and I've learned that this is so much more than Michael simply "faking his death to escape pressure."
I KNOW how you feel, that it is NOT cool to play this joke on the world and cause people that kind of unbelievable pain, BUT that is NOT the reason he did this. I mean have you ever seen the clip at the end of This Is It, after the credits? He basically gives us the clue himself. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to write that. I read every word. What you guys are doing is speculating something so simple. Earlier I saw one beLIEver swearing he was leaving a message in Cry. Um... unless he's saying "I will fake death in 2009" I doubt he's purposely leaving "clues". Why go through all this chaos and mess just to blow his cover? You can piece together all the clues you want, but without a legitimate reason why, this whole speculation is pointless. Like I said, there is a WHY for EVERYTHING in life. Without the WHY there is no IS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Person

June 27, 2010, 06:51:06 PM
Person:
It seems that you know him better than anyone, you know what he would or wouldn't do, i'm not that arrogant, i only know what he did,we have proofs,if you still have any doubts that he is alive please go read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and i can imagine why he did it but i don't know it for sure, i guess i will have to wait till he comes back and explain it with his own words.

I only know what he would and wouldn't do because he actually formed his lips to say so. I have gone to that forum, thank u for providing the link though. What reason does he have to come back though?

:shock: , did he told you that he will never hoax his death? why didn't you start with this? as i told you i don't know for sure why he did it but he had reasons enough for it.

Did he say he was returning in 2010? No, yet you guys assume that, right? And without a reason, this whole thing is a waste of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 06:55:11 PM
person: why did you waste your time in here to try to convince us? You are talking about family unit. We are not the one who come in your forum to attack. We do our things on our side. If you don't understand the way we are thinking, i don't know what you are doing in here. In your first post, you told us to leave our computer and live our life...we are living our life by being unit in what we are thinking. (sorry for my bad english)
Always with love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Person

June 27, 2010, 06:56:41 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I for one believe Michael faked his death for serious and legitimate reason. I have always been 50/50 in the hoax theory. My other belief is that if he did die, then he was murdered. "Fear of Life" has always been my only contender in this hoax. Michael feared his life. That was fact. Others see if differently and I respect that. To me, if Michael is alive there is alot more going on behind the scenes then we are aware of. I have never looked for "clues" in this whole senario, but simply inconsistencies in the stories. Inconsistencies that aren't just mere mistakes or coincidencies. Your right Michael loved his fans and we love him. Many of us stood through thick and thin with him during the deepest hours and times of his life. When his so called friends and Hollywood turned their backs on him, we were there. We too were ridiculed for believing in Michaels innocence. We too were laughed at for still having belief and faith in Michael. It pails in comparison to what he actually endured, but my point is, we were there. In my opinion he would not of done this to us unless he had too. When I watched footage of his fans again this year at Forest Lawn marking the one year anniversary breaking down overwhelmed with grief still, in my heart of hearts I just believe Michael would not let us go through this unless 1. He really is dead or 2. He needed to do this.  I don't believe in a comeback. However if he would, I think the world would only embrace him if he went into hiding for necessary and legitmitate reasons.  But I could be wrong, just giving my reason for believing all of this :lol:

YES! Michael was murdered. By a irresponsible, negligent, idiot that goes by the name of Dr. Murray. That man's reputation has been TARNISHED. His practice is on the line. He has received death threats by the hundreds. Everywhere he goes, he is stalked. Why would someone want to volunteer for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 06:56:58 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
Quote from: "PrincessMuffybear"
Michael hasn't broken any laws in the US so it is highly unlikely he would be arrested when he returns.

I think there is a very good explanation for why he needed to leave...I am sure when he returns it will be abundantly clear.  

God Bless  :)

Did you actually read my whole message?

Yes it is, according to US law. My mother works with attorneys. It is illegal to fake death in an attempt to collect insurance and/or escape debts. Michael had hundred million debts. Again, Michael would not go through all this trouble for no explained reason. He's not returning, or else this whole thing would be pointless. Why get us excited for This Is It and make fans waste money buying the tickets if he was just going to ditch the concerts? Again, if he is hiding he wanted NO ONE to know, including fans. He's not coming back. He is in God's Kingdom. Let him live there in peace please.

Now with the assets that michael owned..... do you really believe he was in that amount of debt..... just take a look at this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now tell me with the money he would make off that, how is he in soo much debt as the tabloids claim?

And btw how do you know that the tickets were a waste  ??? do you know anyone who bought a ticket.... how many tickets were actually sold ??

How about this PERSON...We do not know if ANYONE has claimed any insurance on his "death". Creditors are allowed to make a claim to a persons estate when they die. It appears unlikely that his so called "debts" are not being paid in full. Until we learn that a judge has to settle debts against his estate, his creditors are being paid. I personnly do not believe he would default on ANY financial obligations. The man in my opinion was never in debt as the Tabloids state. I think that perhapes you need to do more research before listening or reading that kind of garbage and posting it.
MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

June 27, 2010, 06:58:42 PM
No insurance being collected...no debts being run from.

No laws broken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Person

June 27, 2010, 07:00:37 PM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
person: why did you waste your time in here to try to convince us? You are talking about family unit. We are not the one who come in your forum to attack. We do our things on our side. If you don't understand the way we are thinking, i don't know what you are doing in here. In your first post, you told us to leave our computer and live our life...we are living our life by being unit in what we are thinking. (sorry for my bad english)
Always with love

You know what? You are totally right Katooo. Thank you. Why try to convince you to stop wasting time, when you've already been doing it  yourself? I just hope when it finally hits you guys that he is not here and not coming back, it doesn't hurt too bad. This debate can go on for years and years, but he isn't returning. Use your common sense. Good luck in life. Goodbye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 07:01:45 PM
'' Person ''

Do us all a favor, and get the hell out of this forum, You're just trying to convince us, that he's dead!.. Im warning you..it's not gonna work!
Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:04:55 PM by _Dangerous_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

June 27, 2010, 07:02:47 PM
sorry to tell you that dear but i already cry so, i think if he never come back, i will take it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 07:04:41 PM
[youtube:15m6m50u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p1F064ceqU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:15m6m50u]

Theres a legitimate reason why. Again, it's just a theory, not 100% fact, but you asked for a legitimate reason. It's a possibility.
Thank you for reading my entire post, I know its a drag to read lengthy things sometimes, I just wanted to let you know that even I, a believer, understand how you feel, and I'm probably not the only one. I realize that the "MJ family unit" is being tampered with a bit, but it's not necessary just because we have different beliefs. It's just because when it comes to Michael, we all have so much love for him, sometimes our passion gets in the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

paula-c

June 27, 2010, 07:07:41 PM
I'm going to stop believing when someone explain all this in the following link, and many other things.

I wonder?, That the interest of someone to convince us otherwise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 27, 2010, 07:10:59 PM
Liberian Girl at the burial.

I am curious how the Non-believers justify that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mykidsmum

June 27, 2010, 07:17:33 PM
Bravo!  You said exactly what I have been thinking for a long time, although I will argue on one point...if you can get past all that, this is a good sight for information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions